One mother complains and annual Kindergarten trip to see Santa cancelled

what EVIDENCE to you have that this JEWISH MOTHER "RUINED" things FOR EVERYONE ELSE? She probably just wrote to the teacher that she did not want her kid to participate------ie "excuse my child from this activity" You have some information that she DEMANDED that "SANTAS" be removed from department stories and "downtown cafes"?
She contacted the school board and said she didn't like her kid writing letters to the North Pole, dressing as a reindeer and would refuse to let her participate because she was offended and felt they were not practicing "inclusion".

she did right-----she did not stop anyone from engaging in those idiotic activities----she simply did not want HER kid to be exposed to your filth. I was once a five year old kid in a town with shit like you. I was a very shy kid ------I interacted so well with the Christian neighbors that I got invited to just about every one of the activities of -----"Christians" I had absolutely no education in Judaism other than that which I observed in the homes of other jews and the kind of "lifestyle" which was the livestyle of my relatives. At age five I knew that the santa clause thing and the easter bunny thing was just stuff that very stupid people believed. ------I kept quiet and tolerated it. I will agree that stinking shit like you did not give a damn as to how they were alienating bright kids like me--------I did survive. Marching to SANTA at the age of five or six for a bright kid as I was------would be a very unpleasant experience-------I hated pretending that it made sense. I even attendes sunday school with a Christian playmate-------I was quiet as a mouse during those idiot sessions. I wish my mother had protected me from you filth---imposed on me by beer swilling presbyterian sluts who did the "CHRISTIAN" thing.
Yes she did stop everyone else from engaging. She got the school to cancel the field trip. Duh.

good----it represent a silly bias. A ***FIELD TRIP**** is a big event for kids in schoo-----they get out of the stuffy class -----and SEE something. Such events should not be addressed to the "culture" of only some of the students. Having some person "HO HO HO" in school on the last day before Christmas break is
MORE THAN ENOUGH-------a 'SCHOOL TRIP' is actually costs the money from
the school budget-----it should be something more than visiting a fat guy in a red costume
It's Christmas, it's kindergarten kids, ffs.

Chistmas -----growing up amongst Christians------I have to admit-----was not that much "FUN" for me--------it was like going to the ZOO -------just something to
OBSERVE I survived but some people might feel more hurt than I felt

In my town JEHOVAH WITNESS people have similar objections For my part the idea of walking a kindergarten class to a local café is REALLY IDIOTIC-----in my kindergarten years-------the FATTEST JANITOR (who happened ---btw ---to be a jew) dressed up in his santa costume-----complete with cotton puff beard stuck on his chin -----AND HO HO HO HO'ed his way thru the kindergarten and first grade
classes and all the kids shouted " HI, MR. TAYLOR" we all had a good time,
protestants, catholics, and jews
All the JW I know won't participate but they don't ruin things for everyone else.

what EVIDENCE to you have that this JEWISH MOTHER "RUINED" things FOR EVERYONE ELSE? She probably just wrote to the teacher that she did not want her kid to participate------ie "excuse my child from this activity" You have some information that she DEMANDED that "SANTAS" be removed from department stories and "downtown cafes"?
She contacted the school board and said she didn't like her kid writing letters to the North Pole, dressing as a reindeer and would refuse to let her participate because she was offended and felt they were not practicing "inclusion".

she did right-----she did not stop anyone from engaging in those idiotic activities----she simply did not want HER kid to be exposed to your filth. I was once a five year old kid in a town with shit like you. I was a very shy kid ------I interacted so well with the Christian neighbors that I got invited to just about every one of the activities of -----"Christians" I had absolutely no education in Judaism other than that which I observed in the homes of other jews and the kind of "lifestyle" which was the livestyle of my relatives. At age five I knew that the santa clause thing and the easter bunny thing was just stuff that very stupid people believed. ------I kept quiet and tolerated it. I will agree that stinking shit like you did not give a damn as to how they were alienating bright kids like me--------I did survive. Marching to SANTA at the age of five or six for a bright kid as I was------would be a very unpleasant experience-------I hated pretending that it made sense. I even attendes sunday school with a Christian playmate-------I was quiet as a mouse during those idiot sessions. I wish my mother had protected me from you filth---imposed on me by beer swilling presbyterian sluts who did the "CHRISTIAN" thing.
So kids can opt out and the school is not being 'inclusive', and you Engaged in these 'idiotic' activities and you felt alienated because it was so stoooopid and you weren't protected from this 'filth'. Interesting. In other words everyone matters but the kids and their families who happen to enjoy seeing Santa, so f**k them. Great.
Yes. They need to be punished in la la lib land. Because one person finds the activities "idiotic".

And we wonder why our kids are self centered brats.

They get it from their parents.

All the JW I know won't participate but they don't ruin things for everyone else.

So kids can opt out and the school is not being 'inclusive', and you Engaged in these 'idiotic' activities and you felt alienated because it was so stoooopid and you weren't protected from this 'filth'. Interesting. In other words everyone matters but the kids and their families who happen to enjoy seeing Santa, so f**k them. Great.

wrong------religious culture should not be IMPOSED on children. Kids in school feel alienated if they do not do WHAT THE OTHER DO. The educated people of the US have generally adapted to that issue. It takes some time for people to catch up.
During my childhood we did not EXPECT people to give a damn-----now sensitivity to "other cultures" has become the MODE. I survived SANTA and the EASTER BUNNY-----but I can understand MODERN OBJECTIONS to forcing kids
not associated with that culture to be made to feel like "THE OUTSIDER"
Well I'm so glad you 'survived' the horror of the Easter Bunny and Santa, no doubt other kids would manage that Herculean task also, only they don't have to if their parents don't want them to. And the issue at hand was an hours trip across the road form the kindergarten. I have confidence that the kids who don't have to suffer that will be just freaking fine.

Yes she did stop everyone else from engaging. She got the school to cancel the field trip. Duh.

good----it represent a silly bias. A ***FIELD TRIP**** is a big event for kids in schoo-----they get out of the stuffy class -----and SEE something. Such events should not be addressed to the "culture" of only some of the students. Having some person "HO HO HO" in school on the last day before Christmas break is
MORE THAN ENOUGH-------a 'SCHOOL TRIP' is actually costs the money from
the school budget-----it should be something more than visiting a fat guy in a red costume
It's Christmas, it's kindergarten kids, ffs.

Chistmas -----growing up amongst Christians------I have to admit-----was not that much "FUN" for me--------it was like going to the ZOO -------just something to
OBSERVE I survived but some people might feel more hurt than I felt
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I really don't know what to say.

Wow. I don't recall you ever posting like this before. You ok?

I am fine-----I am presenting the perspective of a kid like me-----not brought up to the filth of your Nazism-----but ALSO not inculcated with your idiot myths
So, I'm a nazi and have idiot myths? Are you jewish?

yes I am a jew who grew up in a town so NAZI-----that the local "country club"-----such as it was------was "RESTRICTED"-----no jews, no blacks. I was a quiet----kinda amenable kid. Thus I got INVITED to just about everything. -----SUNDAY SCHOOL. CHRISTMAS with the FAMILY, and even to the restricted country club ------but I was cautioned not to mention my LAST NAME. It is not a positive
experience for a small child to be told "DON't LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE" I understood----I was not stupid. I hope it happens to your filthy spawn.
BTW at age seven------I thought the SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER was jerk. She seemed ot imagine that a bunny brought jelly beans to people at nite

wrong------religious culture should not be IMPOSED on children. Kids in school feel alienated if they do not do WHAT THE OTHER DO. The educated people of the US have generally adapted to that issue. It takes some time for people to catch up.
During my childhood we did not EXPECT people to give a damn-----now sensitivity to "other cultures" has become the MODE. I survived SANTA and the EASTER BUNNY-----but I can understand MODERN OBJECTIONS to forcing kids
Santa isn't a religious thing, imho.

I am fine-----I am presenting the perspective of a kid like me-----not brought up to the filth of your Nazism-----but ALSO not inculcated with your idiot myths

yes I am a jew who grew up in a town so NAZI-----that the local "country club"-----such as it was------was "RESTRICTED"-----no jews, no blacks. I was a quiet----kinda amenable kid. Thus I got INVITED to just about everything. -----SUNDAY SCHOOL. CHRISTMAS with the FAMILY, and even to the restricted country club ------but I was cautioned not to mention my LAST NAME. It is not a positive
experience for a small child to be told "DON't LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE" I understood----I was not stupid. I hope it happens to your filthy spawn.
BTW at age seven------I thought the SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER was jerk. She seemed ot imagine that a bunny brought jelly beans to people at nite
My filthy spawn? How...Jewish of you.

Well I'm so glad you 'survived' the horror of the Easter Bunny and Santa, no doubt other kids would manage that Herculean task also, only they don't have to if their parents don't want them to. And the issue at hand was an hours trip across the road form the kindergarten. I have confidence that the kids who don't have to suffer that will be just freaking fine.
Just wondering ...what religion do Santa,his reindeer and hot chocolate belong to exactly?

that is the whole point-----some parent decided not to subject HER kid to that sense of ALIENATION that comes of watching OTHER KIDS DO THEIR THING. I see no problem with that parent. The matter should have been handled better by the school The school CREATED a hate session------"DA JOOO RUINED THE TRIP"

I really don't understand why you would attend Sunday School.

My filthy spawn? How...Jewish of you.

yes----and HOW CHRISTIAN of you to exhibit such callous disregard for the sensibilities of the "not Christian"

that is the whole point-----some parent decided not to subject HER kid to that sense of ALIENATION that comes of watching OTHER KIDS DO THEIR THING. I see no problem with that parent. The matter should have been handled better by the school The school CREATED a hate session------"DA JOOO RUINED THE TRIP"
Well here we agree. I blame the school too.

I'm not christian. Which shows you know nothing about me. Santa Claus has nothing to do with religion. Put down the bottle and chill out. Or not.
But you CAN go fuck yourself on that bottle.

Just wondering ...what religion do Santa,his reindeer and hot chocolate belong to exactly?

It is a Christian thing-----santa is a church going Christian------in the USA----probably EPISCOPALIAN. No kindergarten TRIP takes on hour------there are DAYS of preparation and anticipation -----etc-----IT IS AN EVENT. It is ok ----jews have survived. --------lets see how it works out in muslim dense areas

Whatever, Miss Nasty "Joo". Hey, your words, not mine. You can also have the last word since this place is fixing to go into maintenance mode and I won't be able to post for another hour.

No matter. Your vomiting all over this thread is enough for one night.

I was invited by the mother of my playmate who really was into doing the
"CHRISTIAN THING" My parents were opened minded types. I am not the
only jewish kid to be exposed to "SUNDAY SCHOOL" it was a common practice
in those days

It is a Christian thing-----santa is a church going Christian------in the USA----probably EPISCOPALIAN. No kindergarten TRIP takes on hour------there are DAYS of preparation and anticipation -----etc-----IT IS AN EVENT. It is ok ----jews have survived. --------lets see how it works out in muslim dense areas
Santa is a product of secular myth making.

I was invited by the mother of my playmate who really was into doing the
"CHRISTIAN THING" My parents were opened minded types. I am not the
only jewish kid to be exposed to "SUNDAY SCHOOL" it was a common practice
in those days
Well I wish you'd have opted out when you realised it was not to your liking. And I think to a lot of Americans ans Europeans, Santa is not a religious symbol, just part of a holiday tradition they love, despite him being st Nicholas. I'm really sorry for how all of this made you feel, but at the same time it's one last tradition I wouldn't like to see obliterated from schools in the West.

Heck, when I was in elementary school, the Marines wouldfly Santa onto the playground by helicopter and we would get to visit with Santa, and gave toys to the Marines for toys for tots. We learned to give as well as got to get a candycane and hug from Santa
At the taxpayers expense.

that is so odd...i would think anyone could understand looking outside of your religion...if only to understand the majority around you

Forum List

Back