One More Time....When Was America Great And When Did It Stop?

------------------------------------------------- I think my claim or thought is that the USA was more FREE 80 years ago Slade .
True it was more free. However that freedom lead to abuse of others especially women and minorities and I bet if you asked them they would not want to live under the oppression that existed for them and their ilk 80 years ago. Perspective pismoe perspective
---------------------------------- keep giving it away . it was your FREEDOM and Liberty .
Not if it impedes on other people’s freedoms and liberties. There needs to be a balance
Balance? Today? What are you, nuts? That's too complicated.

:p
------------------------------ Balance , if a guy doesn't like the Smokers at Andy's Bar let him walk down the street to Ralphs non smoking Bar . Now , thats an example of Balance with NO new rules , laws or regulations an forced social engineering . ----------- Its called Preservation of Everyones Freedom Slade .
Nothing wrong with a little effort to make our country a better place. I pay $35 a month to an HOA in the neighborhood where I own a house. They keep the sidewalks nice, manage a community pool and park and playground. They are a pain in the ass at times when I get a letter asking me to mow my lawn or pull weeds but you know what? It keeps our neighborhood nice and raises property value. Drive a few blocks away out side our neighborhood where there is no HOA and you’ll see a bunch of yards with dead overgrown weeds and junk piled up. Yes that other neighborhood is more free, but my neighborhood is a more fruitful, productive, safer and beautiful place to live. Get it Pismoe?

thats private business Slade !! I'm saying that gov rules , laws , regulations take away Freedom . I f you don't know the difference , well , thats the problem Slade . [what you consider to be good , well , Americans of the right thinking know that its bad Slade]

Anyone who's believes in racial equality must be a buffoon.

I've been taking Art classes in Poughkeepsie, NY.

You should see all the Black junkies, Black Homeless, and Black thugs on the street corner hanging out.

I've even been flashed gang signs by a Black person.

Yes, there's some Whites in bad shape there too, but they're a minority.

Meanwhile, just outside of Poughkeepsie, it's almost all White, Middle Class, and none of this cr@p.
In my neck of the woods down here in Floor E Da, my black friends and I dont have junkies, homeless or poverty from NYC. We are doing quite well, because we all left the plantation 30 or more years ago. What you are talking about are "victims" of liberalism, who vote for the very people who keep them poor and miserable. Want to get away, more to Floor E Da.

I've been to Florida, and saw a Wendy's robbed by Blacks, and a car missing wheels in the middle of the road in the Black side of town.

My grandparents got buglerized 2 times in Florida as well, and that was in the White wealthy side of town.

There were even bums sleeping on the Beach, or drinking out of paper bags on the beach, and they were White.

One White bum was hiding behind my mom, and ran up when I came back to my Mom, I suspect he was going to snatch her purse.

Florida's not better, it's worse than Dutchess County, NY.
Not where I live in Floor E Da. Not only is it clean, but the people here of all colors and creed respect each other(try that in anywhere in NY) and have quite the wealth, which there is no STATE TAX....Only dumbasses live in states that have a high state tax...You deserve the misery and poverty that the liberals FORCE upon you.

Pawling, NY has voted Republican since the 1860's.

Pawling's a lot more traditionally Conservative / rural than the Florida I've seen.

In Pawling vs Sarasota.

Pawling has a lot more.
A lot more pick ups & with Conservative emblems like Trump stickers,build the wall, or gun suports.

A lot more hunters & fisherman.

A lot more people who denounce Illegals, Blacks, Islamists & especially Jews.

not complaining . it looks and sounds like its YOU that complains about FREEDOM as you restrict , make rules and regulation and laws and then tax payer paid gov men to enforce your anti freedom ways Slade .
I support more deregulation than regulation when it comes to most issues. I’m just not blind to the fact that some regulations are for the greater good. And I believe this discussion was started by your complaints about how shitty America has become through decades of losing freedom. Cry me a River, I’m not buying ur BS

thats private business Slade !! I'm saying that gov rules , laws , regulations take away Freedom . I f you don't know the difference , well , thats the problem Slade . [what you consider to be good , well , Americans of the right thinking know that its bad Slade]
No shit Sherlock, did it just dawn on you that laws and regulations restrict freedom? I believe by definition that’s exactly what they do. What mystery do you think you are uncovering?

But honestly, I would say the day we elected Clinton into office is when it started to go downhill. When our country was mired in daily talk about the "stain on the blue dress" I knew this country would never be the same again. He set the precedent for presidential behavior while in office. Up until then it was considered a professional job. After Clinton it was just a blow job. He showed the nation that lying is perfectly ok and that a partisan senate will forgive and forget. He should have been removed from office. But he wasn't. For a crime HE ADMITTED HE DID AND WAS CAUGHT ON TAPE COMMITTING.
So I guess you overlook what JFK did when in office -- like the rest of the media did.....

If what Bill did happened in those times, it would have been overlooked too....

But to most Americans, Clinton getting his dick sucked amounted to nothing more than a "so the fuck what"

Only partisan hack conservatives obsessed over that dumb shit -- which is why its so funny to watch them pretend like what Trump is doing is no big deal compared to what they were bitching about back then

Apparently you're too stupid to know what Clinton was impeached for. It wasn't getting his dick sucked by a college intern. It was for lying about it. Under oath.

i say that the USA is losing Freedom and Liberty and you admitted that the USA was FREE-ER in years gone by than it is NOW in your post number 201 Slade ,

just bake that cake even though you object and rent your Poperty to that person even though you don't want to . And as far as smoking , SOME Bar Owners can be told that THEIR property is non smoking even though the owner wants smoking Slade .
I actually agree that many regulations on property and required permits are very annoying. I’d vote to repeal them. But I don’t feel like my Liberty is being stripped away and that we are digressing as a country. That’s just plain silly. You can cherry pick many examples but as a whole I completely disagree with your assertion that life was better in this country 80 years ago
------------------------------------------------- I think my claim or thought is that the USA was more FREE 80 years ago Slade .
True it was more free. However that freedom lead to abuse of others especially women and minorities and I bet if you asked them they would not want to live under the oppression that existed for them and their ilk 80 years ago. Perspective pismoe perspective
------------------------------ There you go Slade , even YOU admit that the USA was Fee-er years ago than it is today Slade ,

America used to be a nation to be proud of. During WW2, everyone sacrificed. Cars were no longer produced so we could make things like airplanes and tanks. People did without, for the good for the nation. Everyone came together to defend the homeland and defeat the enemy.

Nowadays, if the news breaks on to report that we are now engaged in a war, the people get mad because they miss their favorite episode of Survivor.

Americans today make me fucking sick.

PERSPECTIVE , yeah , as time goes by the trend in the USA is towards Less Freedom and Liberty in the USA and thats all that i am saying Slade .

I find it laughable when I hear democrats complaining about Trump lying. Yet Clinton lied under oath, on camera, was impeached and the senate did not remove him. So they plainly showed that lying is perfectly ok.

Unless its a republican.

No, they want to impeach Trump for losing money 30 years ago in some property investments. It would be funny if it wasn't so stupid.

Last edited:
No shit Sherlock, did it just dawn on you that laws and regulations restrict freedom? I believe by definition that’s exactly what they do. What mystery do you think you are uncovering?
-------------------------- NEEDLESS Laws , rules , regulations and 'PC' that are none of governments business ,Now go bake that cake or gov will sue you and take away you cake baking business Slade . [chuckle]

-------------------------- NEEDLESS Laws , rules , regulations and 'PC' that are none of governments business ,Now go bake that cake or gov will sue you and take away you cake baking business Slade . [chuckle]
“Needless” is a matter of opinion and preference. That’s why we vote.

But even good and effective laws and regulations restrict freedom if you want to spin it that way. You must be dizzy by now

But honestly, I would say the day we elected Clinton into office is when it started to go downhill. When our country was mired in daily talk about the "stain on the blue dress" I knew this country would never be the same again. He set the precedent for presidential behavior while in office. Up until then it was considered a professional job. After Clinton it was just a blow job. He showed the nation that lying is perfectly ok and that a partisan senate will forgive and forget. He should have been removed from office. But he wasn't. For a crime HE ADMITTED HE DID AND WAS CAUGHT ON TAPE COMMITTING.
So I guess you overlook what JFK did when in office -- like the rest of the media did.....

If what Bill did happened in those times, it would have been overlooked too....

But to most Americans, Clinton getting his dick sucked amounted to nothing more than a "so the fuck what"

Only partisan hack conservatives obsessed over that dumb shit -- which is why its so funny to watch them pretend like what Trump is doing is no big deal compared to what they were bitching about back then

Apparently you're too stupid to know what Clinton was impeached for. It wasn't getting his dick sucked by a college intern. It was for lying about it. Under oath.
Agreed! Back in the good ol days when lying presidents were held accountable! Back when America was great I presume. We should make it great again, wouldn’t you agree?!

I find it laughable when I hear democrats complaining about Trump lying. Yet Clinton lied under oath, on camera, was impeached and the senate did not remove him. So they plainly showed that lying is perfectly ok.

Unless its a republican.

No, they want to impeach Trump for losing money 30 years ago in some property investments. It would be funny if it wasn't so stupid.
Clinton lied under oath about getting his dick sucked -- during an investigation about a 15 yr old land deal....

If I were you, I would never bring up any Clinton investigations

you are simply a Statist or Subject mentality Slade !!
If it makes you feel better to call me names then go ahead, I couldn’t care less. It appears you’re out of substance to talk about anyways.

Forum List

Back