One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

Ask him how many threads he has started, with his own thoughts and views.

You don't get it, squiggles.

YOU have to post an OP with factual, supportable evidence, THEN I have to rebut it using factual, credible evidence.

YOU DON"T post a biased opinion as fact without evidence and then demand it be refuted with factual evidence.

I will ALWAYS hold you guys accountable for your manifest errors.

Start a thread for once?

Deflection won't work, squiggles.

There is one reason why republicans will win big in 2014

3-151113085503.jpeg

Democrats will change the name from the Statue of Liberty to the Statue of Equality. There, all fixed.

What's so "free" about having your womb monitored by the GOP?:lol::lol:

There is one reason why republicans will win big in 2014

3-151113085503.jpeg

Democrats will change the name from the Statue of Liberty to the Statue of Equality. There, all fixed.

What's so "free" about having your womb monitored by the GOP?:lol::lol:

whats so free about being able to snuff out a life? when you think about the ultimate denial of personal responsibility. I fucked up. I created a life that I really don't want to deal with. so i'll just kill it.

After the republicans got thrashed in the last election they set up a commission to evaluate why they lost and how to avoid losing in the future. The prime finding of the commission was that the demographics of America were changing (no surprise there) and that if the republicans wanted to remain relevant they needed to change also. The recommendation was that the republican party needs to actively work toward bringing Hispanics into the party.
They have a perfect chance to do that now but I fully expect that the republican party will once again shoot themselves in the foot. What the republicans need to do is to come out with a broad immigration plan that offers a way for Hispanics to become American citizens. But THAT is exactly what President Obama is preparing to do. This places the republicans in a bind. Should they strongly support a sweeping immigration plan (similar to what Obama is offering) OR should they dig in their heels and refuse to accept any plan Obama offers just as they have done throughout the last five years.
I am betting that the republicans will dig in their heels and refuse to offer a plan similar to Obama's. In other words, they will once again play the obstruction card and in the process slap the people who could help them win elections in the face. And then, after losing the Hispanic vote by a wide margin in 2014, they will once again scratch their heads and ask "Why did we lose? I don't understand."

Who is saying "why did we lose" now?

HAHAHAHA

Now, maybe some of the loud-mouthed liberal Democrats on this board will sit down and shut up. Looks like you got it broke off in you butt yesterday.

After the republicans got thrashed in the last election they set up a commission to evaluate why they lost and how to avoid losing in the future. The prime finding of the commission was that the demographics of America were changing (no surprise there) and that if the republicans wanted to remain relevant they needed to change also. The recommendation was that the republican party needs to actively work toward bringing Hispanics into the party.
They have a perfect chance to do that now but I fully expect that the republican party will once again shoot themselves in the foot. What the republicans need to do is to come out with a broad immigration plan that offers a way for Hispanics to become American citizens. But THAT is exactly what President Obama is preparing to do. This places the republicans in a bind. Should they strongly support a sweeping immigration plan (similar to what Obama is offering) OR should they dig in their heels and refuse to accept any plan Obama offers just as they have done throughout the last five years.
I am betting that the republicans will dig in their heels and refuse to offer a plan similar to Obama's. In other words, they will once again play the obstruction card and in the process slap the people who could help them win elections in the face. And then, after losing the Hispanic vote by a wide margin in 2014, they will once again scratch their heads and ask "Why did we lose? I don't understand."

Loser says what?

Now, maybe some of the loud-mouthed liberal Democrats on this board will sit down and shut up. Looks like you got it broke off in you butt yesterday.

Why, because you won 8 backwater states with very few people in them?

give it a rest. you aren't exactly forward water with all you nastiness towards others
liberals are tolerant of others my backwaters ass

Why, because you won 8 backwater states with very few people in them?

Back on drugs, I see.... don't worry Joe, have another hit and nothing will matter!

meth-addiction.jpg

Backwater or not, it was enough to take control of the senate and establish a historically large majority in the house, which even hardcore democrat cheerleaders are predicting it would take several wave elections in the opposite direction to reverse. . . seems like a pretty big win. How's denial treatin' ya?

Backwater or not, it was enough to take control of the senate and establish a historically large majority in the house, which even hardcore democrat cheerleaders are predicting it would take several wave elections in the opposite direction to reverse. . . seems like a pretty big win. How's denial treatin' ya?

Okay, except control of the Senate doesn't get you that much.

Remember when control of the Senate was going to end the Iraq War?

It didn't.

Okay, except control of the Senate doesn't get you that much.

Remember when control of the Senate was going to end the Iraq War?

It didn't.

There never was any serious attempt by most Democrats in the Senate to end the Iraq war. That was just talking points fed to you by your party. Same with the "Public Option," it was a pipe dream for Progressives that didn't make it because the votes in the Democrat party weren't there.

Forum List

Back