One more Palmgate thread

Obviously I made my point since you resorted to diversion.

So how does making LimpTard's DittoTards EAT their MessiahRushie's words make me a supporter???? :cuckoo:
This should be good! :lol:

You're point? You mean that you seem to hate Limbaugh so much that you are able to quote shows on various topics as they come up? Or are you not a free thinker and just rely on the WehateRush websites for your opinion?

My point is, who cares what he says? He is a paid entertainer, not an elected official...la
His DittoTards repeatedly make that same accusation and every time I challenge them to find the quotes I use on any other sites. Google the "celebutard" quotes I used earlier as an example.

So we have another example of hypocrisy, you mindlessly PARROT the standard CON$ervaTard comeback while accusing ME of not being a free thinker.

I would ask, why an I the ONLY one to point out that Stuttering LimpTard was equating Libs to retards a full year BEFORE Emanuel and none of the wehaterush sites and the alleged "Liberal" media that the CON$ claim are "out to get" the pathological liar did??? I say the corporate media PROTECTS LimpTard to preserve the controversy because controversy SELLS.

P.S. - True he was never elected, but the GOP made him an honorary member of Congress, remember!

Since you are probably too lazy to google, I'll do it for you:

"His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it" - Google Search

"Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah" - Google Search

Last edited:
Again, I'll ask, what does it matter what he says? Get off the bullshit distraction and discuss the real issues.

-TSO

ed's a little slow, but he does love some rush.

he's won the one handed typing competition the last three special olympics running and it wouldn't surprise me if he won again with rush providing his *inspiration*.

plus, that whole con$ thing is just so precious.

<smoooooch>

love ya, edster

Again, I'll ask, what does it matter what he says? Get off the bullshit distraction and discuss the real issues.

-TSO
Now you're just repeating yourself.

That question has already been answered, and obviously quite effectively since after my reply you shifted to your "closet dittohead" distraction, remember???

he's won the one handed typing competition the last three special olympics running and it wouldn't surprise me if he won again with rush providing his *inspiration*.

<smoooooch>

love ya, edster
You forgot to mention how much you "love" my sig! :rofl:
Maybe you should count the number of lines again, crybaby.
Eat your heart out!

-TSO

That question has already been answered, and obviously quite effectively since after my reply you shifted to your "closet dittohead" distraction, remember???

If you'll recall, it was you that brought up Limbaugh. This thread was not intended to discuss him at all. Your point is moot, and has no bearing on this discussion.

-TSO

<smoooooch>

love ya, edster
You forgot to mention how much you "love" my sig! :rofl:
Maybe you should count the number of lines again, crybaby.
Eat your heart out!

i count one, ed, how many do you see?

:rofl:

Just something that has me confused.

It appears many of the people who are attacking Palin seem to think that a 3 bullet point list used for a speech that took over an hour is the equivalent of reading an entire speech from a teleprompter.

For those defending Palin, they seem to think that Sarah's running around the country giving the same speech (for the most part) is the same as a president who is giving multiple long speeches on a multitude of topics just about every day is the same thing.

People get over the partisan bull crap. If you don't like her, fine, don't watch the shows she comes on, if you don't like the president's use of teleprompters...don't ignore the fact that most people use them today, just as people have used index cards and cue cards in the past.

*sighs*

-TSO
Don't make it sound like Mr. Obama is writing his speeches. He has resources for speech writers that Palin does not have.

Now, I'm not defending Palin because I really could care less what she does. She isn't on any ballot I'll be punching so she is kind of like most Democrats you see on the 5,000 other news outlets that the Democrat party controls. Irrelevant to Me.

-TSO

If you'll recall, it was you that brought up Limbaugh. This thread was not intended to discuss him at all. Your point is moot, and has no bearing on this discussion.

-TSO
I brought up HYPOCRISY and used CELEBUTARD Palin and LimpTard as EXAMPLES. You chose to focus on LimpTard rather than HYPOCRISY, remember!

Don't make it sound like Mr. Obama is writing his speeches. He has resources for speech writers that Palin does not have.

Now, I'm not defending Palin because I really could care less what she does. She isn't on any ballot I'll be punching so she is kind of like most Democrats you see on the 5,000 other news outlets that the Democrat party controls. Irrelevant to Me.

Oh, I am well aware that the president doesn't write all of his speeches, none of them do. Please note though, Gov Palin does hire speech writers to assist her.

-TSO

Oh, I am well aware that the president doesn't write all of his speeches, none of them do. Please note though, Gov Palin does hire speech writers to assist her.

-TSO
Yet again. I don't care.

Just something that has me confused.

It appears many of the people who are attacking Palin seem to think that a 3 bullet point list used for a speech that took over an hour is the equivalent of reading an entire speech from a teleprompter.

For those defending Palin, they seem to think that Sarah's running around the country giving the same speech (for the most part) is the same as a president who is giving multiple long speeches on a multitude of topics just about every day is the same thing.

People get over the partisan bull crap. If you don't like her, fine, don't watch the shows she comes on, if you don't like the president's use of teleprompters...don't ignore the fact that most people use them today, just as people have used index cards and cue cards in the past.

*sighs*

-TSO

Obama represents america..Palin represents a handful of wingnuts and idiots.

I think it matters just a tad bit more that Obama or any president is well prepared when speaking publicly.

It amazes me how desperately some people try to equate the eskimoess to the leader of the free world on any level.

Just because it is said on Fox owned by Rupert Murdoch and the Saudi king does make it news. Call me crazy but I'll give the president of the United States a thousand times more credibility than those two subversive pieces of shit. Sara Palin works for Fox...Rupert and King Saud write her paycheck. She works for foreigners that manipulate what america views to thier benefit. That fact never seems to bother the tea bag morons. Astounding they think she is a patriot. Astounding they think they are patriots. Maybe they are... for our enemies...maybe all you idiot tea baggers have aussie and saudi flags in your homes.

Forum List

Back