GOP Obstructionism Party at it again.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
NYT...
Two Parties Join Together, Then Resume Divided Ways

"Being bipartisan cannot mean that Democrats give up everything they believe in, find the handful of things that Republicans have been advocating for, and we do those things, and then we have bipartisanship," Mr. Obama said. "That's not how it works, you know, in any other realm of life. That's certainly not how it works in my marriage with Michelle."

He called on Republicans to stop blocking his nominees for executive branch jobs and said that if the Senate does not move forward on some by the end of the week, he might resort to using a constitutional provision allowing him to put nominees in their posts without a Senate confirmation vote during the Presidents' Day recess scheduled next week.

Those who receive recess appointments now could serve through 2011.

"We can't afford to allow politics to stand in the way of a well-functioning government," the president said.

Despite the plea, Republicans...
Despite the plea, Republicans would rather see America go down the toilet than allow Obama and the Democrats to receive credit for any accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

I would dare say...The GOP is coming close to the party of treason and unreason. The GOP cares more a bout power than doing what is right by and for the American people.

Obstructionism at every move helps hurt Americans who only ask the partie to back a government plan that works...that functions.

STOP GOP Obstructionism Now!

They even vote against bills that they cosponsor

NYT...

"Being bipartisan cannot mean that Democrats give up everything they believe in, find the handful of things that Republicans have been advocating for, and we do those things, and then we have bipartisanship," Mr. Obama said. "That's not how it works, you know, in any other realm of life. That's certainly not how it works in my marriage with Michelle."

He called on Republicans to stop blocking his nominees for executive branch jobs and said that if the Senate does not move forward on some by the end of the week, he might resort to using a constitutional provision allowing him to put nominees in their posts without a Senate confirmation vote during the Presidents' Day recess scheduled next week.

"We can't afford to allow politics to stand in the way of a well-functioning government," the president said.

Despite the plea, Republicans would rather see America go down the toilet than allow Obama and the Democrats to receive credit for any accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

I would dare say...The GOP is coming close to the party of treason and unreason. The GOP cares more a bout power than doing what is right by and for the American people.

Obstructionism at every move helps hurt Americans who only ask the partie to back a government plan that works...that functions.

Naa. The Dems are doing a bang up job of flushing America down the toilet all on their own. Jeeze.

They even vote against bills that they cosponsor

You mean they vote for something before they vote against it? Why does that sound familiar?

-TSO
So let me get this straight...something you criticze is okay when you do it? uhm...there's a word for that...

conservatism.

two wrongs always make a right for a right winger.

Glad to see the Republicans are doing something right for a change, this is why GOP candidates will be getting my vote come November for the first time in over 20 years, they become useful idiots.

"Government isn't the solution to our problem, Government IS the problem" -- Ronald Reagan

NYT...

Naa. The Dems are doing a bang up job of flushing America down the toilet all on their own. Jeeze.

Claudette's brilliant defense of the GOP's reactionary politics of obstructionism is....'The Democrats (in her opinion) are doing it too...why can't we?' :rofl:

gawd, The Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB, gets crazier by the day. Give Obama and the Dems a few more years in office and the GOP cons will all be on meds. :lol:

NYT...

LOL After all of the obstruction that came from the Left that is Hysterical! Thank You for making Me laugh.

NYT...Despite the plea, Republicans would rather see America go down the toilet than allow Obama and the Democrats to receive credit for any accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

Claudette's brilliant defense of the GOP's reactionary politics of obstructionism is....'The Democrats (in her opinion) are doing it too...why can't we?' :rofl:

gawd, The Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB, gets crazier by the day. Give Obama and the Dems a few more years in office and the GOP cons will all be on meds. :lol:

As opposed to the Progressive Totalitarian movement? Bend over and grab Your ankles politics. What ever You do, don't read the Bill's, before signing them. LOL!!!

Ronald Reagan was a useful idiot in more than name only.

Reagan who broke just about every pledge he ever made to make government smaller...Ronald Reagan, the man who small government types keep naming Big Government Projects after...Ronald Reagan, the man who started the, government is bad trend ....that has proven that it is bad government which is bad, especially when small government types run things....
Glad to see the Republicans are doing something right for a change, this is why GOP candidates will be getting my vote come November for the first time in over 20 years, they become useful idiots.

"Government isn't the solution to our problem, Government IS the problem" -- Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan proved any government run by him...at the state or national level, was bad.

DNC can't even get It's own House in order. Time for New Party Leadership? Maybe time to stop elevating from the extremes?

Then move somewhere where there is no government.

This country has a government and will continue to have a government.

Go buy an island and live without any.

Is this a Mandate from on high?

What's with the Fascist tone Truth?

Your way or the Highway?

We are free to agree but not disagree?

Do you now make new rules every hand after you deal and look at all the cards?

It's not your sand box. :lol::lol::lol:

NYT...

LOL After all of the obstruction that came from the Left that is Hysterical! Thank You for making Me laugh.
GOP defense...but they did it too!

When Right Wing Lunacy breaks out, what is the defense? To point to crazy left fringe goups like Code Pink...and say...they did it too!
:rofl:

what a bunch of whacked out crap

way to hold that moral high ground, truthblathers
kudos

Is this a Mandate from on high?

What's with the Fascist tone Truth?

Your way or the Highway?

We are free to agree but not disagree?

Do you now make new rules every hand after you deal and look at all the cards?

It's not your sand box. :lol::lol::lol:
Fascist tone?

Bush/Cheney and Delay ring a bell?

gawd, a Randian Nitwit. What's next...some Objectivist Dogma? So unfascist. :lol:

NYT...Despite the plea, Republicans would rather see America go down the toilet than allow Obama and the Democrats to receive credit for any accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

GOP defense...but they did it too!

When Right Wing Lunacy breaks out, what is the defense? To point to crazy left fringe goups like Code Pink...and say...they did it too!

what a bunch of whacked out crap

The Lunacy is all in the agenda, Side Kick. :):):):):)

You confuse Defense with Non Participation. Damage control is where We are now, thanks to You.

Forum List

Back