One million Wisconson voters want to sign a recall petition for the republicans

All partys , they radomly called voters.

They did not use their political affliation in the poll.

You are pretending they did without one shread of evidence to show it.

do NOT say I am pretending.
I do not pretend.

They would most certainly show the demographics if it was of both parties or multiple ideologies. WHy wouldnt they?

It would lend credbility to the poll.

You know something TM...you are just way too pathetic in your thinking to argue with anymore.

You will argue till you are blue in the face about something like a poll not having to present demographics of those polled....and if it doesnt, then it is a true "sampling" of ALL thinkers.

That is not just pathetic....it is immature and unrealistic.

You guys are losing your grip on this country.

Your ideas themselves are losing it for you
you can go on believing that if it makes you feel better.
Your assumption is neither based in fact or truth.
what has just begun is the reclaiming of this country from the grips of radical liberalism.
Your side just got it's ass kicked last November. Your side lost over 600 federal and state seats including governorships. That is just the beginning.

Now you are questioning them because you dont like their political bent.

Will you question every rassmusen poll because of the bent of their owner?

You see I dont question Rass because their owner is a right wing proponent.

I question Rass because of their results.

Their results ususally lean to the right of all other polls.

Last edited by a moderator:
and the ironic thing about this poll....

2.161,000 people voted.

The actual amount of those that can vote is much higher (cannot find the numbers, but that is obvious as nowhere near those that are "voters" actually vote in ANY state.

Of that number, a shade over 1 million voted for the Walkers opponent, Barrett.

So to say 1 million of the likely over 3 million voters in Wisonsin would like a recall is pretty much saying nothing at all.....I could have said that without taking a poll.

If anything...it is showing that many who voted fore Walkers opponent (Barrett) are actually NOT for the recall....

You see TM....practice what you preach...DO some research before you spew crap.

I do not pretend.

They would most certainly show the demographics if it was of both parties or multiple ideologies. WHy wouldnt they?

You know something TM...you are just way too pathetic in your thinking to argue with anymore.

You will argue till you are blue in the face about something like a poll not having to present demographics of those polled....and if it doesnt, then it is a true "sampling" of ALL thinkers.

They called them radomly, THAT is what the poll says.

They did not collect party affliation data.

How can they show what they did not collect data on?

2.161,000 people voted.

The actual amount of those that can vote is much higher (cannot find the numbers, but that is obvious as nowhere near those that are "voters" actually vote in ANY state.

So to say 1 million of the likely over 3 million voters in Wisonsin would like a recall is pretty much saying nothing at all.....I could have said that without taking a poll.

If anything...it is showing that many who voted fore Walkers opponent (Barrett) are actually NOT for the recall....

How about proving some facts to back those numbers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZoO0yE8I8&feature=related

Sure they do...and why? Becuase those they poll tend to lean to the right. How do I know? Becuase Rasmussen lists the demographics of those polled.

Fox polls also lean to the right. Why? Becuase they clearly state "those that watch fox news were polled"...and I am well aware that fox news has a preominately right leaning audience.

So the question is...why did this polling company NOT do what other polling companies do? Why did they NOT state the demographics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZoO0yE8I8&feature=related

Sure they do...and why? Becuase those they poll tend to lean to the right. How do I know? Becuase Rasmussen lists the demographics of those polled.

Fox polls also lean to the right. Why? Becuase they clearly state "those that watch fox news were polled"...and I am well aware that fox news has a preominately right leaning audience.

So the question is...why did this polling company NOT do what other polling companies do? Why did they NOT state the demographics?

Polls are worthless, jarhead, just like TruthDoesntMatter. If you come wash, wax and detail my truck you'll accomplish more than arguing with THAT loon. Wait ... if youo just clean my toilet you'll accomplish more ......

I do not pretend.

They called them radomly, THAT is what the poll says.

They did not collect party affliation data.

How can they show what they did not collect data on?

They did not say they did not collect party affiliation data. You are assumingt they didnt....

But seeing as it is a political poll, they most certainly would have...as they are a professional polling company and they would be OOB if they did not do the basic thing polling companies do when taking poilitical polls...

Unless, of course...the party affiliation was already known.

Let me ask you this....do you think the accruacy and impact of the poll would be more vaible if they DID ask for political party affiliation?

The answer is...OF COURSE!

SO why would they not ask such a basic question?

2.161,000 people voted.

How about proving some facts to back those numbers?

I guess you are not able to research on your own.

Enjoy.

Wisconsin gubernatorial election, 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep...and less than 2/3 of them actually voted...2.1 million.

So to say that only 1/3 of voters want a recall...then the actual number of those that voted who want a recall is 700,000....which is LESS than the number that actually voted for Walkers opponent.

So as you can see...if you do a little research, you can see how polls are designed to get people like you to act like fools.

Jarhead it is YOUR responsibility to provide YOUR links to where you got YOUR numbers.

Pretending that IM supposed to reserch your every claim is pretty partisan of you.

Heres a fun fact for you , In wisconson you can registar to vote on the day of an election.

There seem to be enough votes to put a recall on the ballot.

How many news voters will come out just to vote these guys out?

You will be surprized how the youth vote will turn out in these types of elections when they see what the republicans are trying to do.

The youth vote is always low in the mid term elections.

Jarhead it is YOUR responsibility to provide YOUR links to where you got YOUR numbers.

Pretending that IM supposed to reserch your every claim is pretty partisan of you.

Heres a fun fact for you , In wisconson you can registar to vote on the day of an election.

How many nes voters will come out just to vote these guys out?

You will be surprized how the youth vote will turn out in these types of elections when they see what the republicans are trying to do.

The youth vote is alway low in the mid term elections.

Fact:
1 Million voted for Barrett.

Fact:
700,000 of those that actually voted want a recall

The poll was not only likely skewed seeing as the client of the polling company refused to release the demographics of those polled, but the number that wants a recall implies that of those that voted, approximately 30% that voted for Barrett are satisified with Walker as governor....and would prefer he stay there.

Like it or not, this poll is bad news for those that want a recall.....but ironically, it was presented in a way where it has people like you and MarcAtl thinking it is good news.

I find that humorous...

<gibberish deleted>

what part of *this*>>>>>> "Recall of elective officers. SECTION 12. [As created Nov. 1926 and amended April 1981] The qualified electors of the state, of any congressional, judicial or legislative district or of any county may petition for the recall of any incumbent elective officer after the first year of the term for which the incumbent was elected, by filing a petition with the filing officer with whom the nomination petition to the office in the primary is filed, demanding the recall of the incumbent." continues to confuse you, dribblebit?

:rofl:

They did it randomly and did not collect the demographics.

Why cant you understand that?

Of the registared voters of Wis over a million did not vote in the mid term.

There is enough voters to warrent a recall petition.

Once on the ballot you will see many of the people who did not vote in the mid term show up to vote PLUS those who are nes voters.

Guess what happens to Right leaning candidates when the turnout is BIG?

Last edited:
If I want to find what someone else says is accurate, I do the quick booleans seach and find the info. I call it personal responsibility. I guess you like having others do the work for you. No problem, I posted the olink for you.

I pretended nothing. There is no rule. I live by personal responsibility and it works quite well for me. I prefer to find proof on my own and not count on others to do it for me.

How many news voters will come out just to vote these guys out?

Just as many that will come out that WANT them in....both parties had voters who did not vote and will in a recall

Logic says it will have to be an unattainable number seeing as Walker won by 6% points and Barrett already is losing 1/3 of those that voted for him according to your poll.

The youth vote is always low in the mid term elections.

This poll should depress you. Not excite you.

But please.....be excited. It has no affect on me whatsoever.

They did it randomly and did not collect the demographics.

Please explain to me what private polling company would be able to stay in business charging clients to take political polls but neglecting to do the one thing ALL political polls do...ask for political affiliation.

That is like hiring a tax accountant who, at tax time, opts not to write off your deductions....one would never stay in business.

Do you truly not see how illogical what you are claiming is?

Forum List

Back