One million Wisconson voters want to sign a recall petition for the republicans

The unions are crapping their pants right now.

If walker pulls this off, the unions know their power will dwindle.

The Wisconsin government has been very naughty lying cheating stealing from the people. All to pay the unions.

Wow...you mean they found a million Democrats who dont like the way the election turned out.
Boy thats a suprize!
So in the future all you have to do is sign a petition to get rid of the guy you dont like? Sweet what a deal!
MORON ALERT!!!!!!:cuckoo:

Keep rationalizing going against the will of the people

You claim you have a 1/5th of "the peoples" will... sounds like they are on the minority side of things.

Wait, you mean TM lied and said 1 million people when it was really 608? Then she quoted the states population at like 5.6 million? WTF is going on...

Last edited:
Wow...you mean they found a million Democrats who dont like the way the election turned out.
Boy thats a suprize!
So in the future all you have to do is sign a petition to get rid of the guy you dont like? Sweet what a deal!
MORON ALERT!!!!!!:cuckoo:
No, they found a percentage amongst 608 nondescript respondents who want Walker recalled.

Might as well cite all them interweb polls that had Dr. Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination in '08.

The excesses of the TP and GOP are going to mount up and their popularity will fade as they implement (to excess) their idological theories about how society must work.

This is the nature of American politics.

The corporatists now have enough rope and they'll hang themselves exactly as the liberals hung themselves when they thought that they had the WILL of the majority behind them.

Let me give you but a small example of that already playing out in Maine.

Recently our governor (a TP candidate) was shooting from the lip.

He said that Maine's lumbering industry was in trouble because of too many FEDERAL regulations.

I'm quite sure that he believed that to be true, because he truly believes that the FEDERAL government is responsible for every problem on earth.

Only here's the problem with being that kind of idealogue.

The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT imposes NO REGS on tyhe lunmber industry in Maine because the lumber industry in Maine works on PRIVATELY OWNED LAND.

See my point here?

Idealogues inevitably run into the problem of REALITY and when they do, and when that REALITY is effecting the lives of the people?

Then those ideaologues get tyhe boot and some other group of nitwits (usually the diametic opposite ideology) takes over and repeats the same idiotic process.

What? And no mention of the Recalls that are going out for Dems that left?
Which for right now, is for about 3 Dems so far for dereliction of duty.

If you have a point to make then present your evidence.

Im not you personal researcher

Just like your "evidence"?

Evidently you arent much of a researcher in general.

Whereas TM will take this as an insult, I am only calrifying the truth about her posts...

She does not research an item before posting it as fact.

When she reads something she tends to state it as fact without doing any due diligence to confirm what she read.

So yes, I agree that it is our job to then do the research to refute what she posts.

However, I have found that it is not worth the time as just about everytimes she starts a thread it is not valid information...just spun info that she enjoys believing without evidence of validity.

So I let her have her fun, watch those like MarcAtl respond in agreement and I laugh at their willingness to be naive to the facts.

The excesses of the TP and GOP are going to mount up and their popularity will fade as they implement (to excess) their idological theories about how society must work.

The corporatists now have enough rope and they'll hang themselves exactly as the liberals hung themselves when they thought that they had the WILL of the majority behind them.

He said that Maine's lumbering industry was in trouble because of too many FEDERAL regulations.

I'm quite sure that he believed that to be true, because he truly believes that the FEDERAL government is responsible for every problem on earth.

The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT imposes NO REGS on tyhe lunmber industry in Maine because the lumber industry in Maine works on PRIVATELY OWNED LAND.

See my point here?

Idealogues inevitably run into the problem of REALITY and when they do, and when that REALITY is effecting the lives of the people?

Then those ideaologues get tyhe boot and some other group of nitwits (usually the diametic opposite ideology) takes over and repeats the same idiotic process.
You mean there are no FEDERAL EPA regulations that dictate to people what they may or may not do on their own private land land?

When is feeding time on your unicorn ranch?

See my point here?

Soooo… It was the TP that built up the WI deficit so large that it was either balance the budget or fire near everyone?

That's a lot of stupid people
Those supporting recall aren't stupid enough to grasp that out of every dollar funding Wisconsin"s pension and health insurance plans, 100 cents comes from the state workers:

"How can that be?

"Because the 'contributions' consist of money that employees chose to take as deferred wages – as pensions when they retire – rather than take immediately in cash.

"The same is true with the health care plan.

"If this were not so a serious crime would be taking place, the gift of public funds rather than payment for services."

Really Bad...

If you have a point to make then present your evidence.

Im not you personal researcher

Just like your "evidence"?

Evidently you arent much of a researcher in general.

Whereas TM will take this as an insult, I am only calrifying the truth about her posts...

She does not research an item before posting it as fact.

When she reads something she tends to state it as fact without doing any due diligence to confirm what she read.

So yes, I agree that it is our job to then do the research to refute what she posts.

However, I have found that it is not worth the time as just about everytimes she starts a thread it is not valid information...just spun info that she enjoys believing without evidence of validity.

So I let her have her fun, watch those like MarcAtl respond in agreement and I laugh at their willingness to be naive to the facts.

So you are now denying what the poll asked?

You dont refute the information because you have nothing to refute it with other than petty insults.

See my point here?

Soooo… It was the TP that built up the WI deficit so large that it was either balance the budget or fire near everyone?

Yeap the Tax cuts Walker ordered caused this budget crisis

See my point here?

MUch of ALL pricate industry exists on privatelky owned land.
Government regulations have nothing to do with the land the product is manufactured on (unless government owned land).
Government regulation has to do with how the product you produce is dispersed nationally and internationally.
So that being said...I do not see where there is an issue with what your Governor said.

That's a lot of stupid people
Those supporting recall aren't stupid enough to grasp that out of every dollar funding Wisconsin"s pension and health insurance plans, 100 cents comes from the state workers:

"How can that be?

"Because the 'contributions' consist of money that employees chose to take as deferred wages – as pensions when they retire – rather than take immediately in cash.

"The same is true with the health care plan.

"If this were not so a serious crime would be taking place, the gift of public funds rather than payment for services."

Really Bad...
100¢ comes from the taxpayer, cement head.

Forum List

Back