One million Wisconson voters want to sign a recall petition for the republicans

But I gave you the study andf pointed out page four where the question are shown and they are NOT phrased that way.

So why are you saying now that they are phrased that way?

I didnt say they are.
But you ignored the most impoortant part...

What was the set up of the question?

In other words...a pollster does not simply go up to a person and say:

Do you think the Governor should be recalled.

They first present a scenario.

But I noticed they did not post the scenario presented to those questioned.

So maybe this is how it went....(MAYBE)

Many people are saying that the Governor is breaking the law or overstepping his authority.
If this is true...

Do you believe Governor walker should be recalled?

Would you be willing to sign a recall petition or take some other actions?

So my question is...how was the questioning set up?

Why?

Becuase answering the part of "if this scenario is true"....I WOULD ANSWER YES TOO!

Its all been provided by the link to the study.

Go read it if you have questions instead of pretending what you want to pretend about the study

The support for your bias, trolling, partisan thread is “underwhelming” lol.

This study exsists.

You dont like what it says so you try to pretend its doing something it isnt to get the results.

It doesnt matter wether you like it or not this poll was done in a professional manner and the facts are in the link I gave you.

You will feel the power of the Wisconson people soon enough wether you accept this poll or not.

Great, the people should throw their support where ever they feel they should.

This poll just shows where the voters are.

But I gave you the study andf pointed out page four where the question are shown and they are NOT phrased that way.

So why are you saying now that they are phrased that way?

I didnt say they are.
But you ignored the most impoortant part...

What was the set up of the question?

In other words...a pollster does not simply go up to a person and say:

Do you think the Governor should be recalled.

They first present a scenario.

But I noticed they did not post the scenario presented to those questioned.

So maybe this is how it went....(MAYBE)

Many people are saying that the Governor is breaking the law or overstepping his authority.
If this is true...

So my question is...how was the questioning set up?

Why?

Becuase answering the part of "if this scenario is true"....I WOULD ANSWER YES TOO!

Its all been provided by the link to the study.

Go read it if you have questions instead of pretending what you want to pretend about the study

I suggest you practice what you preach.

I went to the study via the link as I should have before commenting.
However, unlike you I also went to their website.

They admit that they ONLY perform studies for progressive candidates and labor unions.
Likewise, they admit they are not independant but instead a hired polling company.
They are not permitted by contract with their clients to reveal anything regarding the study to the public other than what the client approves.

Please review the study as you asked me to do.

You will see that they left out the "presentation" FIRST offered to those questioned. Seeing as that was retracted from public view, I can only assume it was the paid client ( a progressive candidate or a labor union) that requested that such not be presented for public view.

Furthermore, the study does not show a breakdown of political affiliation or ideology of those questioned.
This too is likely becuase the client did not want such information to be revealed.

So you see...practice what you preach....read and understand what you post before posting it and before telling those that do their due diligence (such as myself) should do their due diligence.

This poll is a farce and it was likely union dues money that paid for it....and it is used to fool the people.

Like it did with you.

Question two

Question three

Those are the questions

They should have had one:

Do you mind your taxes going up to support the union collective bargaining for public workers pensions and wages??

Wonder how many would jump on that wagon??

Survey Methodology
The survey was conducted using live calls on Friday 2/25/11 and Saturday 2/26/11. Calls were
done to a random sample of Wisconsin voters with phone numbers. The sample size was 806.
The estimated margin of error is +/‐ 3.5% at the 95% confidence level on the first question.

Top of page five

Now realize they did not ask people their party affliation.

It was a random sample.

The presentation if biased would only have hurt them with conservative voters dont you think?

This poll has no reason for you to question it other than it is a company who only works for dems.

Yet you have no evidence that it is biased.

Rassmusen gets called biased for good reason, their polls usually result in results to the right of all the other polls.

Go prove this company has the same record before you claim something you have no proof for .

Last edited:
This study exsists.

You dont like what it says so you try to pretend its doing something it isnt to get the results.

It doesnt matter wether you like it or not this poll was done in a professional manner and the facts are in the link I gave you.

You will feel the power of the Wisconson people soon enough wether you accept this poll or not.

I'll be here waiting... Just like I'm still waiting for Obama to change from BushIII.

TM

Why aren't you pissed at the dems that left the state to prevent democracy?

Are you so partisan that you would support such childish behavior?
Are you aware that people will now lose thier jobs b/c they are holding freedom hostage?

Question two

Question three

Those are the questions
I'm beginning to wonder about you. :eusa_whistle:

Survey Methodology
The survey was conducted using live calls on Friday 2/25/11 and Saturday 2/26/11. Calls were
done to a random sample of Wisconsin voters with phone numbers. The sample size was 806.
The estimated margin of error is +/‐ 3.5% at the 95% confidence level on the first question.

Top of page five

You are ignoring what we are saying to you.

Random sample of wisconsin voter with phone numbers.
Random sample of which party?
Both parties? Why would they not say "both parties"?

Why did it not break down the political demographics as other polls do?

Why did they not allow the readews of the poll know all pertinant demographics seeing as presenting all pertinant demographics would lend credibility to the poll.

Why did the labor union or progressive candidate deem it necessary to go to a private polling company where they are allowed to cherry pick the information released to the public?

Do you truly not ask these questions before touting the reults?

Do you truly not care about accuracy?

Survey Methodology

Top of page five

Now realize they did not ask people their party affliation.

It was a random sample.

The presentation if biased would only have hurt them with conservative voters dont you think?

This poll has no reason for you to question it other than it is a company who only works for dems.

Yet you have no evidence that it is biased.

Rassmusen gets called biased for good reason, their polls usually result in results to the right of all the other polls.

Go prove this company has the same record before you claim something you have no proof for .

All the Poll tells us is the percentage of Liberal Retards there are in the state of Wisconsin.

It does not tell us anything else.

they did not poll anything but a radom sample of the voters.

Why are you claiming (and with what evidence) that they did other than that?

they did not poll anything but a radom sample of the voters.

Why are you claiming (and with what evidence) that they did other than that?

Without evidence?

Excuse me, but not mentioning political affiliation breakdown means they are all of one party.....sure a random sampling.....but of which party?

I have never seen my neighbors dog trake a crap, but I am quite confident that it doesnt use the toilet bowl. I dont need evidence showing me otherwise.

Do you truly believe a poll would be presented showing how ALL ideologies are against this governor and they would not post and BRAG about the percentage of republicans are against him?

Do you NEVER apply logic and always believe the accuracy of what you read?

Forum List

Back