One million Wisconson voters want to sign a recall petition for the republicans

All derived on a microsampling sample size of 806.... without details on who was targeted.... yawn... yet another assumption of 'proof' like the popularity polls...

Get a life, truthdoesnotmatter

Its kind of like this recent poll taken in Wisconsin

"In the poll, 57% of respondents said public employees should have the right to collectively bargain, compared to 37% who said they should not. A similar majority, 55%, said the state's unions should have the same amount of rights or more than they already enjoy, a rebuke to Walker's efforts to roll back those rights."

What they dont tell you in the article is.... most of the folks polled have at least one union member in the household.

BULLSHIT as usual.

Poll: Wisconsin Voters Turn On Gov. Walker, Back State Unions | TPMDC

Its not an accurate poll but who cares elections matter, not polls. If they want a recall election get a petition. I know that is being done for at least one of the democratic senators that ran away from home.

and the ironic thing about this poll....

2.161,000 people voted.

The actual amount of those that can vote is much higher (cannot find the numbers, but that is obvious as nowhere near those that are "voters" actually vote in ANY state.

Of that number, a shade over 1 million voted for the Walkers opponent, Barrett.

So to say 1 million of the likely over 3 million voters in Wisonsin would like a recall is pretty much saying nothing at all.....I could have said that without taking a poll.

If anything...it is showing that many who voted fore Walkers opponent (Barrett) are actually NOT for the recall....

You see TM....practice what you preach...DO some research before you spew crap.

How about proving some facts to back those numbers?

LOL, you sying that is a mind fuk beyond anything I will hear or read for the rest of this year LOL!

All partys , they radomly called voters.

They did not use their political affliation in the poll.

You are pretending they did without one shread of evidence to show it.

And you are pretending they didn't without one shred of evidence to show it.

Rick

1 million Pfft! - So Wisconsin has 5 million people. That must mean that 4 million people like what the Governor is doing.

Poll: Government Workers Should Pay More For Benefits
By a margin of 63 percent to 31 percent, Americans think that government workers should pay more for their benefits and retirement programs, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday morning.

Meanwhile, 42 percent say pay for government workers is too much, 35 percent say it's "about right," while 15 percent say it's too low, the poll found.

OK Truthmatters...I found it. A little research and a little NECESSARY reading between the lines and I found the answer.

It is under "findings" paragraph 4 from YOUR link.

Wisconsin does not have party registration, so it is not possible to quantify the number of
Democrats, Republicans and independents who feel that Walker should be recalled. However,
there are a number of microtargeting models that predict the likelihood of any voter supporting Democratic candidates, and the likelihood of their being willing to take actions like volunteering for a campaign, or going door‐to‐door to collect signatures.

The part in bold......This is their disclaimer built into the poll results that will protect them from any legal action if one wanted to take any against them....

It is their way of admitting that those polled were strictly those that voted for or would have voted for a democratic candidate.

So, in essence...it appears that Barrett actually LOST about 300K votes since Walker took office.

TM...you need to conduct research....especially when it is obvious that soemthing is missing.

OK Truthmatters...I found it. A little research and a little NECESSARY reading between the lines and I found the answer.

Wisconsin does not have party registration, so it is not possible to quantify the number of
Democrats, Republicans and independents who feel that Walker should be recalled. However,
there are a number of microtargeting models that predict the likelihood of any voter supporting Democratic candidates, and the likelihood of their being willing to take actions like volunteering for a campaign, or going door‐to‐door to collect signatures.

The part in bold......This is their disclaimer built into the poll results that will protect them from any legal action if one wanted to take any against them....

It is their way of admitting that those polled were strictly those that voted for or would have voted for a democratic candidate.

So, in essence...it appears that Barrett actually LOST about 300K votes since Walker took office.

TM...you need to conduct research....especially when it is obvious that soemthing is missing.

So, in essence, TruthDoesntMatter once again doesn't present the truth. I am shocked. And surprised.:doubt:

I'm sorry to tell you but you're wasting your time and energy.

Truthdoesn'tmatter will not be able to comprehend what you're saying.

Just wait with for her to post and prove me correct.

Rick

100¢ comes from the taxpayer, cement head.
Are you calling for Wisconsin public employees to work for free, Koch-lick?

I believe you have a misunderstanding about a union pension and what an empoyer contribution is compared to an em0ployee contribution.

100 cents of each dollar deposited into the pension is NOT what comes out of the empoloyee
to the contray, I believe it was 6 cents from employee (tax deferred) and 94 cents from the state...and I believe it will now be adjusted to 12 cents per employee and 88 cents for the state.
What is your interpretation of the phrase "The Employer shall contribute on behalf of the employee"?

My source believes this means the pension plan money is part of the total negotiated compensation and wages, paid vacations, retirement and health insurance are merely divvying up the total compensation package.

are you this stupid in real life?
Refute the following:

"Thus, state workers are not being asked to simply 'contribute more' to Wisconsin' s retirement system (or as the argument goes, 'pay their fair share' of retirement costs as do employees in Wisconsin' s private sector (who still have pensions and health insurance).

"They are being asked to accept a cut in their salaries so that the state of Wisconsin can use the money to fill the hole left by tax cuts and reduced audits of corporations in Wisconsin.

"The labor agreements show that the pension plan money is part of the total negotiated compensation. The key phrase, in those agreements I read (emphasis added), is: 'The Employer shall contribute on behalf of the employee.'

"This shows that this is just divvying up the total compensation package, so much for cash wages, so much for paid vacations, so much for retirement, etc.

"The employer shall contribute on behalf of the employee."

Amaze me with your intelligent rebuttal.

Really Bad...
Refute the following: Every penny paid to bureaucrats, hence their "contribution" to their pensions, come from the pockets of the taxpayer.

Cement head.
Koch Lick

Taxpayers receive value from what they pay teachers, cops, prosecutors and firefighters.

Do you and Charles and David expect them to work without pay?

Question two
Do you believe Governor walker should be recalled?

Question three
Would you be willing to sign a recall petition or take some other actions?

Those are the questions

Yes. to 608 people.

Clearly those 608 people represent 5 million plus people in Wisconsin.

This study exsists.

You dont like what it says so you try to pretend its doing something it isnt to get the results.

It doesnt matter wether you like it or not this poll was done in a professional manner and the facts are in the link I gave you.

You will feel the power of the Wisconson people soon enough wether you accept this poll or not.

Im impressed. The study Exsists! Now we just have to figure out what the heck Exsists means!

Forum List

Back