One million Wisconson voters want to sign a recall petition for the republicans

This study exsists.

You dont like what it says so you try to pretend its doing something it isnt to get the results.

It doesnt matter wether you like it or not this poll was done in a professional manner and the facts are in the link I gave you.

You will feel the power of the Wisconson people soon enough wether you accept this poll or not.

Im impressed. The study Exsists! Now we just have to figure out what the heck Exsists means!

Why don't you go first and tell us what 'Im' means.

Survey Methodology
The survey was conducted using live calls on Friday 2/25/11 and Saturday 2/26/11. Calls were
done to a random sample of Wisconsin voters with phone numbers. The sample size was 806.
The estimated margin of error is +/‐ 3.5% at the 95% confidence level on the first question.

Top of page five

You are ignoring what we are saying to you.

Random sample of wisconsin voter with phone numbers.
Random sample of which party?
Both parties? Why would they not say "both parties"?

Why did it not break down the political demographics as other polls do?

Why did they not allow the readews of the poll know all pertinant demographics seeing as presenting all pertinant demographics would lend credibility to the poll.

Why did the labor union or progressive candidate deem it necessary to go to a private polling company where they are allowed to cherry pick the information released to the public?

Do you truly not ask these questions before touting the reults?

Do you truly not care about accuracy?

To answer your final question: no she doesn't.

Keep rationalizing going against the will of the people

By your own data 80% of the population doesn't support recall.

You do realize that 80% is more than 20% right?

Yeah, if you're counting the entire population. lol

That is usually what you count when people like TM make the claim that a majority of the population supports recall.

Even if we look only at the likely voters and assume this poll is accurate, the majority don't support recall.

This study exsists.

You dont like what it says so you try to pretend its doing something it isnt to get the results.

It doesnt matter wether you like it or not this poll was done in a professional manner and the facts are in the link I gave you.

You will feel the power of the Wisconson people soon enough wether you accept this poll or not.

Im impressed. The study Exsists! Now we just have to figure out what the heck Exsists means!

Why don't you go first and tell us what 'Im' means.

It's a contraction. It means "I am"

Now please tell me what exsists means

So if your poll is correct (Which it clearly isn't), you still have less than half the voters.

Where is this majority that you claim we are against? Sounds like the majority is against you to me. 2.4 million is more than 1.1 million. Over 2:1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m06sSoZ5bo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m06sSoZ5bo[/ame]

You get what you vote for.

Beat them at there own words people. Dont back away from the libtards,post videos to make asses of them in there own words.

So if your poll is correct (Which it clearly isn't), you still have less than half the voters.

Where is this majority that you claim we are against? Sounds like the majority is against you to me. 2.4 million is more than 1.1 million. Over 2:1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m06sSoZ5bo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m06sSoZ5bo[/ame]

You get what you vote for.

I love that frickin video. specially the maxine part. :eusa_angel:

HAHA!!! Tough shit, elections have consequences, they will have to wait another 4 years, bitches.

ahhh... another classless rightwingnut...

nice.
No fact based argument? We're used to that.

read the words in the post i responded to.

what facts were asserted that you believe required me to refute them?

i simply pointed out the obvious. you're the one who's choosing how you present yourself.

The tea party is about to pay off big time for the republicans.

They cant win with them and they cant win without them

But we need Republicans. We need something to make fun of. Look at them on this board. They're so cute. I mean Gstar and his racism, Willow tree and his cute cat but nonsensical rants about absolutely nothing. AllieBaba who is a female yet acts like that Roid Rage A-hole at the gym.

Well, i'm sure we all can remember our parents and grandparents head scratching over "new math".

Well, i'm now scratching my head just as furiously over, "new LIBERAL math"

For example:

600 + 0 + 8 = 1 million!

WTF?

Are you calling for Wisconsin public employees to work for free, Koch-lick?

I believe you have a misunderstanding about a union pension and what an empoyer contribution is compared to an em0ployee contribution.

100 cents of each dollar deposited into the pension is NOT what comes out of the empoloyee
to the contray, I believe it was 6 cents from employee (tax deferred) and 94 cents from the state...and I believe it will now be adjusted to 12 cents per employee and 88 cents for the state.
What is your interpretation of the phrase "The Employer shall contribute on behalf of the employee"?

My source believes this means the pension plan money is part of the total negotiated compensation and wages, paid vacations, retirement and health insurance are merely divvying up the total compensation package.

your source is wrong. deal with it, short round.

Forum List

Back