Once more...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<b>Yet again</b>, Dubbyuh's administration launches an attack based on rumors, innuendo and lies, only this time no one died.

The attack is in the form of the CREEP's "First Choice" ad. While such a unity ticket would have been good for the country, McCain was never even offered a place on the ticket, and now he seems to be supporting Dubbyuh in an unwarranted display of party unity.

Just as with <i>other</i> issues, the administration seems to think that if they wish hard enough and say it long enough it will be true. Wish in one hand and perform one's daily ablutions in the other, and see which fills up first

Actually I just watched the video of the Bush/McCain commerical, very well done. He was Kerry's first choice Bully, they knew this would happen.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
<b>Yet again</b>, Dubbyuh's administration launches an attack based on rumors, innuendo and lies, only this time no one died.

The attack is in the form of the CREEP's "First Choice" ad. While such a unity ticket would have been good for the country, McCain was never even offered a place on the ticket, and now he seems to be supporting Dubbyuh in an unwarranted display of party unity.

Just as with <i>other</i> issues, the administration seems to think that if they wish hard enough and say it long enough it will be true. Wish in one hand and perform one's daily ablutions in the other, and see which fills up first

oh my--"based on rumors, innuendo and lies"---why does this sound familiar ?

Bully also thinks aliens helped write the Bible, yet he likes to think Bush is the Antichrist.

What are we missing in the grand scheme of your view of politics Bully?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Bully also thinks aliens helped write the Bible, yet he likes to think Bush is the Antichrist.

What are we missing in the grand scheme of your view of politics Bully?

You really don't ahve a sense of humor or irony...Do you?

I think it's funny that John Kerry had to offer his VP ticket to a Republican,because so many Dems don't like him. :eek:

Forum List

Back