Nancy Pelosi Comes Out

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
against Democracy, saying that a third party run by No Labels would be perilous to our democracy. Democrats also think that if Trump is the duly elected nominee by voters and if he should win the presidency due to voters voting, that it would also be perilous to our democracy. They have said similar things about RFK Jr. and Cornell West. Apparently they believe voters voting is perilous to our democracy, unless they are voted in.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday called out the No Labels group over its plan to put forward a third-party “unity ticket” in the 2024 presidential race, warning it could hurt President Joe Biden’s reelection chance.

“I think that No Labels is perilous to our democracy,” Pelosi told reporters at a breakfast hosted by Third Way, a center-left think tank, according to multiplenewsreports. “I say that without any hesitation.”

she's right. look what happened when ralph nader jumped in the race in 2000.

however, i doubt she said there can't be a 3rd party.

Last edited:
Democrats fight to keep No Labels off the ballot, the Green Party off the ballot, and Trump off the ballot. They praise Zelenskyy after he's banned opposition parties and jailed opposition candidates. They use the FBI to intimidate social media into censoring differing opinions. Only fools believe that they are pro-Democracy.

against Democracy, saying that a third party run by No Labels would be perilous to our democracy. Democrats also think that if Trump is the duly elected nominee by voters and if he should win the presidency due to voters voting, that it would also be perilous to our democracy. They have said similar things about RFK Jr. and Cornell West. Apparently they believe voters voting is perilous to our democracy, unless they are voted in.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday called out the No Labels group over its plan to put forward a third-party “unity ticket” in the 2024 presidential race, warning it could hurt President Joe Biden’s reelection chance.

“I think that No Labels is perilous to our democracy,” Pelosi told reporters at a breakfast hosted by Third Way, a center-left think tank, according to multiplenewsreports. “I say that without any hesitation.”

I call bullshit,,
there have always been 3rd 4th and 5th parties on the ballot,,

the only reason the scarecrow lady is complaining is this this time it will absolutley hurt the democrat party,,

I call bullshit,,
there have always been 3rd 4th and 5th parties on the ballot,,

the only reason the scarecrow lady is complaining is this this time it will absolutley hurt the democrat party,,
Yup. This thread is about Democrats constantly saying that Trump and Republicans want to take democracy away while they are the ones who actually want to take democracy away. They claim any threat to the Democratic party is perilous to our democracy.

Yup. This thread is about Democrats constantly saying that Trump and Republicans want to take democracy away while they are the ones who actually want to take democracy away. They claim any threat to the Democratic party is perilous to our democracy.
goes to the old saying
"the dems are doing whatever they accuse someone else of doing",,

Last edited:
Third parties have been around for as long as the Republic has been around. Democrats used to encourage 3rd party participation when Clinton ran against George H. Bush. All of a sudden 3rd party is a threat to old doddering Brandon. No surprise here.

Nancy Pelosi Comes Out​

Oh God no! Cover the children's eyes!
Whatever Nance has, Nance should keep under her bathrobe.

pelosi xanax.jpg

CurlerNancy.jpg

Translation: "perilous to the schizoid two-party system."

So the 2024 talking point will be Trump=Armageddon.

The only thing 3rd party votes is perilous to is their duopoly.

She's a self-serving political slut.

What do you expect ?

Demafacist only believe in the sort of democracy that Saddam believed in

Forum List

Back