Once Again Chick Fil A Named America’s Favorite Restaurant

Lol but didn't the left boycott those evil Christians?

Every fast food franchise in America is begging for them to boycott

Where is chic fillet found? Never seen one not that I ever eat chemical chicken anyway. Fast food is baaad news.

Probably because they don’t hire or serve homos and make all customers pray to Jesus.

Once again, Chick-fil-A is named America's favorite restaurant chain

Not sure how much any of that really means. I mean, I ate in a Chic-Fil-A once and liked it, but some of these other chains that scored nearly as high, like Arbys and Burger King, I've eaten in them and looked at what they gave me vs, the big, succulent meat-filled sandwiches in their photos and ads and what they serve isn't HALF what they promise. I doubt I'd give any of those a grade higher than a 10.

Probably because they don’t hire or serve homos and make all customers pray to Jesus.

America's favorite restaurant?

Are you nuts? (don't bother to answer, we all know you are).

You calling CNN fake news is hilarious.

I called you nuts. Your claim was a chain; a fast food chain is what would have been a true statement. Your post is at best a half-truth.

Anyone who eats fast food is a fool, and likely a good candidate for type 2 diabetes.

I called you nuts. Your claim was a chain; a fast food chain is what would have been a true statement. Your post is at best a half-truth.

Anyone who eats fast food is a fool, and likely a good candidate for type 2 diabetes.

Butthurt alert

Dufus thinks a 5 star restaurant is healthier than a chicken sandwich.

You know leftists, all organic, non GMO, range chickens and eggs...and they still die the same age we do.

It's a choice....feed your kids toxic fast food or cook for them. We wonder why we have such high disease rates? Anyone with two brain cells knows it's the monstrosity of chemicals everywhere....especially in food. My kids were not allowed to eat fast food. Not even for a treat.

You know leftists, all organic, non GMO, range chickens and eggs...and they still die the same age we do.
Leftards die sooner.
While inserting toxic chemicals made from carcinogenic crap to get high.

Leftards die sooner.
While inserting toxic chemicals made from carcinogenic crap to get high.

Or a STD

I think you are fools for not eating at home at least at home you know exactly what you are eating is untainted by another person's hands...

I like their chicken and cookies, but I am not a fan of their waffle fries. If I want to have my mouth all cut up from shards I would nibble on a window pane or some Captain Crunch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back