On That End Of Life Clause

why would I want you as a friend.

I perfer my friends have more than a single digit IQ

He agrees with this, well except no one with even a two digit IQ would want you as a 'friend.' You are restricted to the single digits.

Annie my friends are at least smart enough to not support they very people who are trying to keep them wage slaves.

You fight for the very people who rip you off every day of your life.

How very pathetic

Annie my friends are at least smart enough to not support they very people who are trying to keep them wage slaves.

How very pathetic

Right, you have friends. Serious delusion.

How very pathetic

well said, comrade stalin. well said.

The public option will work and when it does you will bitch and moan every time you use it.

And when the public option turns out to be better and cheaper even you will join it.

Are all the countries in the world with better health care than ours Salinistic regimes?

What are the names of those countries?

Have you ever actully watched "A Clockwork Orange"?

So, given that by the stated stats the US of KKKA ranks 37th in health care why does everybody flock to this shithole to get health care? Why don't they flock to France? doyathink?

I'd like to know how the government insurance is going to be any different than current insurance that is offered concerning coverage? The people that are supporting this keep spouting about how insurance companies deny certain medicines and treatments while apparently thinking that government insurance is going to somehow be different. Where do they come up with this?

If there are truly 47 million Americans uninsured, which has already been disproven, then why not just offer to pay for their insurance and leave it at that? The cost of medical care is not going to come down just b/c the US government offers its own insurance plan as an option. This is not about the 47 million people w/o health insurance, this is about the continuing grab for power by the federal government. It's a tool to get to where they want to go, and cap and tax is the next one in line. A prime example is the Iraq/Afghanistan war, it was a tool used to constantly bash the prior administration with for political purposes and culminated in the exact result they were looking for. What about the war now? Now they don't give a damn about the war. All of those hypocrits screaming about the war for all of those years are now suddenly silent and have moved on. The war served its purpose for them, and now they're using healthcare and environment to push their cause even farther.

There is no logical need for a government run insurance plan, there are many other ways to accomplish insuring 47 million people that doesn't involve government control.

So, given that by the stated stats the US of KKKA ranks 37th in health care why does everybody flock to this shithole to get health care? Why don't they flock to France? doyathink?

We're ranked 37th b/c that is the WHO ranking, and they are a soclialist organiztion. We get demoted b/c we don't have socialized medicine, so they have to make us look bad somehow. Good luck in getting anyone to answer why every prominent person in the world comes to the US for any critical medical purposes.

Forum List

Back