On Milo and Free Speech

No one infringed on Milo's freedom of speech.
Sure they did. He was paid and scheduled to speak.
And they prevented him.

That's infringing freedom of speech.

You mentally ill commies don't understand it, you never will. It's beyond the ability of your teeny, tiny, brainwashed brainpans to understand elevated concepts like law, and freedom, and human rights.

Freedom of speech, you idiot, is not extended into private entities or enterprises. THEY have a right to deny a voice to anyone if it's on THEIR property or time and place.
I can't believe how so many understand so little about what the laws of the land mean.

Only in this bizarre freaking world can a man say he believes in the age of consent and says he doesn't endorse pedophilia BUT be called a pedophile.

Un fucking real.

If you make your living abusing people then you can expect some reaction to that.

I am struggling to see this youngster as a victim of any kind.

I dont agree with burning cars and smashing windows but the people who were out there had just as much right to put their opinion forward as he did.

He had to cancel one talk but he still had multiple avenues to get his dreary thoughts "out there".

Where was he silenced ?

That's just stupid. If Barack Obama went to talk to a University and the KKK stood outside to keep him from speaking you would all be screaming about Freedom of speech.

But because you don't like what Milo says you don't see the problem.

Your hypocrisy is noted.

Most heterosexual men instinctively know that is wrong to have sex, or even be attracted to, girls below the age of consent.

Homosexuals, I think, lack these boundaries, so they are more likely to get involved in sex with boys below the age of consent.

Milo has made it clear that he does not know the difference between what is appropriate and what is inappropriate when it comes to sexual attraction to underaged boys. He has made it clear that he sees nothing wrong with having sex with a 13-year-old boy.

If he was a Democratic Senator or a Hollywood liberal, he would get away with it.

But he is a conservative, so he will not get away with it.

And that is because conservatives don't tolerate perverts to associate with us.

And that is a good thing, I think.

You're right that IF Milo was liberal he would get away with it. Look at Lena Dunham admitting she molested her sister!

However, if that's a double standard, it's one I can live with. I have no desire to tolerate that kind of thing on the right side of the aisle.
We won't know if that's true or not, will we? Milo was a RW darling thru and thru.

The Right (and others around here, uno who) got obsessed with being anti-PC and Milo became some sort of bizarre symbol of that anti-PC movement.

More proof that the anti-PC managed to surpass the PC crowd when it comes to crazy.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”
READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

Been real busy lately and haven't been able to participate.

Since then, something has happened I feel I need to talk about.

I said to Pillars that I was not a Milo fan and I'm not.

Be that as it may I still feel the man had a right to give his speech. Free speech works.

All the "protesters" (aka rioters) did was lionize the man and make him a martyr.

If a bad person is a bad person, they will hang themselves with their own words and Milo certainly did.

As usual with anyone who gets caught with his foot in his mouth, Milo claimed he was taken out of context but I read the transcript and the words are indefensible, context or no.

The idea that pedophilia is limited to ONLY children under the age of puberty and once puberty happens it's open season is just indefensible.

I, as a mother, am disgusted by it.

Last word, free speech, not trying to shut up people, works.

Let 'em talk if you think they are wrong.

Remember the old saying, "Give 'em enough rope and the will hang themselves."

Milo, certainly did.

We all agree with free speech. That's not the same as willingly giving a platform to a hatemonger and inciter of violence.

If you make your living abusing people then you can expect some reaction to that.

I am struggling to see this youngster as a victim of any kind.

I dont agree with burning cars and smashing windows but the people who were out there had just as much right to put their opinion forward as he did.

He had to cancel one talk but he still had multiple avenues to get his dreary thoughts "out there".

Where was he silenced ?

That's just stupid. If Barack Obama went to talk to a University and the KKK stood outside to keep him from speaking you would all be screaming about Freedom of speech.

But because you don't like what Milo says you don't see the problem.

Your hypocrisy is noted.
Actually I agree that the Berkeley riots were stupid, stupid, stupid. As you said in your OP.....give him the rope.

100 years ago girls as young as 14 were getting married and having children. But standards have changed, and the age of majority is now above that. In Nevada, the age of consent is 16. In some states, it is higher.

What that means is that if an adult has a sexual encounter with a 13-year-old, he or she is guilty of a crime. We have to set the boundaries somewhere, and those of us who are parents have decided that we don't want adult predators to have sex with children and get away with it.

If anything, our society has become less tolerant of this kind of thing over the years as evidence has mounted that sexual encounters at a too early age are psychologically harmful to young people.

And they prevented him.

You mentally ill commies don't understand it, you never will. It's beyond the ability of your teeny, tiny, brainwashed brainpans to understand elevated concepts like law, and freedom, and human rights.

Freedom of speech, you idiot, is not extended into private entities or enterprises. THEY have a right to deny a voice to anyone if it's on THEIR property or time and place.
I can't believe how so many understand so little about what the laws of the land mean.

HE WAS INVITED TO SPEAK AND OUTSIDE AGENCIES BURNED DOWN THE CAMPUS TO STOP IT.

Come on, even you, a low information, (paid SOROS) hack can see that as obvious.

If Barack Obama was invited to speak on a campus and the KKK came and burned down the campus to stop it, you guys would be screaming about free speech and the "right" (even though the KKK were always Democrats) intimidating free speech.

Stop pretending you can't see it.

Freedom of speech is not a requirement to listen.

He can speak all he wants about whatever he wants.

His problem is that people have decided that they don't want to listen. Simple.

Most heterosexual men instinctively know that is wrong to have sex, or even be attracted to, girls below the age of consent.

Homosexuals, I think, lack these boundaries, so they are more likely to get involved in sex with boys below the age of consent.

Milo has made it clear that he does not know the difference between what is appropriate and what is inappropriate when it comes to sexual attraction to underaged boys. He has made it clear that he sees nothing wrong with having sex with a 13-year-old boy.

If he was a Democratic Senator or a Hollywood liberal, he would get away with it.

But he is a conservative, so he will not get away with it.

And that is because conservatives don't tolerate perverts to associate with us.

And that is a good thing, I think.

You're right that IF Milo was liberal he would get away with it. Look at Lena Dunham admitting she molested her sister!

However, if that's a double standard, it's one I can live with. I have no desire to tolerate that kind of thing on the right side of the aisle.

Oh, here we go. Only takes a rightie about 2 seconds to revert to lies and diversions. Link up or shut up.

And I have the right to say he is a disgusting dirtbag who likely belongs in jail if you dug enough. Either way, fuck him, we don't need lowlifes like that speaking to our youth from a position of leadership.

Good riddance

Those aren't children in college, they are adults. He had a right to speak.

Now that he has spoken, he's been exposed as a pervert.

Wouldn't have happened had they kept just shutting him up.
He was exposed before his college tour. Sadly no one cared as he wasn't getting attention at the time.
He is entitled to his speech and he's also entitled to prison if he ever acted on that free speech.

Stop defending this scumbag

Who's defending the guy?

I said he had a right to talk!

That is NOT the same as defending the guy.

I'm glad these comments out and exposed him.

But it was his own FREE SPEECH that did it.

How is that hard for you to understand it?
Lots of RIGHTIES on this site are defending him.

Pisses me off

I am NOT defending Milo.

I didn't defend Milo when I said he had a right to speak after the Berkely riot.

I simply said then and say now, he had a right to speak.

Liberals have no right to gloat here, because they would tolerate someone like Milo in their numbers without batting an eyelash. Look at how they have tolerated Bill Clinton, a man who seduced his 21-year-old intern and got oral sex from her while he was making phone calls in the Oval Office. Liberals, you are disgusting degenerates, and you should be ashamed that you think you have any right to condemn Milo for what he did. This is an issue that only conservatives have a say on. Liberals, you have lost all credibility on any sexual scandal, and you should shut the fuck up.

And they prevented him.

Come on, even you, a low information, (paid SOROS) hack can see that as obvious.

If Barack Obama was invited to speak on a campus and the KKK came and burned down the campus to stop it, you guys would be screaming about free speech and the "right" (even though the KKK were always Democrats) intimidating free speech.

OUTSIDE AGENCIES? Would you like to name these "agencies"? They burned down the campus? Berkeley is nothing but smoking rubble now? Continue to blather pixelated methane, you're in early meltdown mode and it's fun to watch.

Being prevented to speak to the people that invited you by an outside agency is NOT the people deciding they don't want to hear.

It would be like the NAACP inviting Obama to speak at Berkely and the KKK burned down the campus to prevent it.

In this case a campus conservative organization invited Milo to speak and outside agitators and rioters burned down the campus to prevent it.

That's NOT people saying they don't want to listen, that's people preventing those who invited Milo from hearing him.

Liberals have no right to gloat here, because they would tolerate someone like Milo in their numbers without batting an eyelash. Look at how they have tolerated Bill Clinton, a man who seduced his 21-year-old intern and got oral sex from her while he was making phone calls in the Oval Office. Liberals, you are disgusting degenerates, and you should be ashamed that you think you have any right to condemn Milo for what he did. This is an issue that only conservatives have a say on. Liberals, you have lost all credibility on any sexual scandal, and you should shut the fuck up.

Oh please. Monica L was of age and very proud of her affair with Clinton, that's why she bragged about it to Linda Tripp. Comparing that affair to M.Y. is a reach so far up your ass I bet you never get your head pulled out. We'll send flowers.

Being prevented to speak to the people that invited you by an outside agency is NOT the people deciding they don't want to hear.

It would be like the NAACP inviting Obama to speak at Berkely and the KKK burned down the campus to prevent it.

In this case a campus conservative organization invited Milo to speak and outside agitators and rioters burned down the campus to prevent it.

That's NOT people saying they don't want to listen, that's people preventing those who invited Milo from hearing him.

Full meltdown mode now.

And I have the right to say he is a disgusting dirtbag who likely belongs in jail if you dug enough. Either way, fuck him, we don't need lowlifes like that speaking to our youth from a position of leadership.

Good riddance

Those aren't children in college, they are adults. He had a right to speak.

Now that he has spoken, he's been exposed as a pervert.

Wouldn't have happened had they kept just shutting him up.
He was exposed before his college tour. Sadly no one cared as he wasn't getting attention at the time.
He is entitled to his speech and he's also entitled to prison if he ever acted on that free speech.

Stop defending this scumbag

Who's defending the guy?

I said he had a right to talk!

That is NOT the same as defending the guy.

I'm glad these comments out and exposed him.

But it was his own FREE SPEECH that did it.

How is that hard for you to understand it?
Lots of RIGHTIES on this site are defending him.

Pisses me off

I am NOT defending Milo.

I didn't defend Milo when I said he had a right to speak after the Berkely riot.

I simply said then and say now, he had a right to speak.

He has had and he still does. Grow up, you silly twit.
The publishing company dropped his book deal, so there's goes the $250K upfront payment he was supposed to get. That's why he was REALLY crying into the microphones yesterday. Hahahhaaaa....Fun to see him go down in flames.

So he'll self-publish his book and put it on Amazon where idiots like yourself can probably get it for about $2.00 on your Kindle.

And they prevented him.

OUTSIDE AGENCIES? Would you like to name these "agencies"? They burned down the campus? Berkeley is nothing but smoking rubble now? Continue to blather pixelated methane, you're in early meltdown mode and it's fun to watch.

Yes, you moron, outside agencies. Those that did the rioting certainly weren't the people that invited Milo.

And yes, they rioted on the campus. Burned down the campus is overstatement. You certainly know that. You are arguing over semantics because you know you don't have the facts.

That dear boy, is a riot!

Milo.jpg

I was already against Milo when he boasted at a talk that he has had a black man's penis in his mouth. Even if I'm willing to put up with homosexuality in the bedroom, I do not want to tolerate that kind of gross imagery in our political discussions. Milo has a lot of influence over young people, and I think he has the wrong kind of influence. Young people should be learning how to act like civilized adults, not following the lead of disgusting perverts like Milo.

The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age.

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

Look no one made him say 13 year olds are sexually mature. It came right out of his mouth.

Past puberty. Able to reproduce. It's clinical. Now emotional maturity to handle a sexual relationship in my humble opinion doesn't even come around these days till past the age of consent laws in many states.

And I don't like the Romeo and Juliet laws that would allow for sex between a 15 and a 14 year old.

Forum List

Back