On Assignment with Richard Engel: "Our House" - Trump's Last Stand

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I find it very interesting watching this video footage more than 2 years after the fact in light of the knowledge gained since the attack on the United States capitol a little more than 2 1/2 years ago.

Of particular note is the footage of Ashley Babbitt being shot in context, since we can see what occurred immediately prior to the shooting. Like I said, being in possession of the information that is publicly available these days makes the gaslighting that has always surrounded the attack that day, but this particular event especially, disperse.

While I'm watching this on T.V. simply because it's what came on after the news (meaning I wasn't scouring the internet looking for something to use to disparage Trump), it appears the video is going to run for a full hour, while the video I was able to find online appears to be broken down into segments with each segment highlighting a particular event or milestone in the attack. What I figured would be the best source of the footage, the news channel that is airing it, unfortunately is displaying the message that this particular video is no longer available on its site, so you may have to figure out the order and watch each individually. Why the video is no longer available I can't even guess.

..."just a bunch of tourists", uh huh, right :rolleyes:

The corruption is too damn high.

January 6 Protesters Tried To STOP Others From Breaching Capitol!​

(Undercover Video) Capitol Police Say They Were SET UP On January 6!​

Tucker: This video tells a different story of Jan 6​

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund says entire intelligence community missed signs of riot​

He penned a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and others making his case.

Tucker Carlson - Ep. 15 - what actually happened on January 6th.​

Last edited:
I find it very interesting watching this video footage more than 2 years after the fact in light of the knowledge gained since the attack on the United States capitol a little more than 2 1/2 years ago.

Of particular note is the footage of Ashley Babbitt being shot in context, since we can see what occurred immediately prior to the shooting. Like I said, being in possession of the information that is publicly available these days makes the gaslighting that has always surrounded the attack that day, but this particular event especially, disperse.

While I'm watching this on T.V. simply because it's what came on after the news (meaning I wasn't scouring the internet looking for something to use to disparage Trump), it appears the video is going to run for a full hour, while the video I was able to find online appears to be broken down into segments with each segment highlighting a particular event or milestone in the attack. What I figured would be the best source of the footage, the news channel that is airing it, unfortunately is displaying the message that this particular video is no longer available on its site, so you may have to figure out the order and watch each individually. Why the video is no longer available I can't even guess.

They weren't tourists. They were protestors who became a mob who did things they shouldn't have.

NOTHING they did justified a decade or more in jail. The Capitol is not 'sacred ground', for the love of Pete. It's the people's house.

The worship of govt is both pathetic and sad. Oh, and evil.

I look at that day as the end result of decades of manipulation. Hopefully the only one, hopefully that was the big one, but that's 50/50.

It seems to me that it's easy to forget that these are people who do love their country. They have been led to believe that their country is literally under attack, and they have been manipulated to interpret and process reality in a distorted way. They're full of misguided rage, and they have created an enemy that really doesn't exist. Comparing them to jihadis, then, is really not a stretch.

Looking at world history, it's very possible that this doesn't end well. But it's safe to say that this is the biggest test of our Constitution since the Civil War. Now it's on us.

Last edited:
NOTHING they did justified a decade or more in jail. The Capitol is not 'sacred ground', for the love of Pete. It's the people's house.

quote-once-a-government-is-committed-to-the-principle-of-silencing-the-voice-of-opposition-harry-s-truman-60-28-29.jpg

How the Government Weaponizes Surveillance to Silence Its Critics​

". . . What these add up to is a world in which, on any given day, the average person is now monitored, surveilled, spied on and tracked in more than 20 different ways by both government and corporate eyes and ears.

Consider just a small sampling of the ways in which the government is weaponizing its 360 degree surveillance technologies to flag you as a threat to national security, whether or not you’ve done anything wrong.

Flagging you as a danger based on your feelings. Customs and Border Protection is reportedly using an artificial intelligence surveillance program that can detect “sentiment and emotion” in social media posts in order to identify travelers who may be “a threat to public safety, national security, or lawful trade and travel.”

Flagging you as a danger based on your phone and movements. Cell phones have become de facto snitches, offering up a steady stream of digital location data on users’ movements and travels. For instance, the FBI was able to use geofence data to identify more than 5,000 mobile devices (and their owners) in a 4-acre area around the Capitol on January 6. This latest surveillance tactic could land you in jail for being in the “wrong place and time.” Police are also using cell-site simulators to carry out mass surveillance of protests without the need for a warrant. Moreover, federal agents can now employ a number of hacking methods in order to gain access to your computer activities and “see” whatever you’re seeing on your monitor. Malicious hacking software can also be used to remotely activate cameras and microphones, offering another means of glimpsing into the personal business of a target. . . ."

quote-once-a-government-is-committed-to-the-principle-of-silencing-the-voice-of-opposition-harry-s-truman-60-28-29.jpg

How the Government Weaponizes Surveillance to Silence Its Critics​

". . . What these add up to is a world in which, on any given day, the average person is now monitored, surveilled, spied on and tracked in more than 20 different ways by both government and corporate eyes and ears.

Consider just a small sampling of the ways in which the government is weaponizing its 360 degree surveillance technologies to flag you as a threat to national security, whether or not you’ve done anything wrong.

Flagging you as a danger based on your feelings. Customs and Border Protection is reportedly using an artificial intelligence surveillance program that can detect “sentiment and emotion” in social media posts in order to identify travelers who may be “a threat to public safety, national security, or lawful trade and travel.”

Flagging you as a danger based on your phone and movements. Cell phones have become de facto snitches, offering up a steady stream of digital location data on users’ movements and travels. For instance, the FBI was able to use geofence data to identify more than 5,000 mobile devices (and their owners) in a 4-acre area around the Capitol on January 6. This latest surveillance tactic could land you in jail for being in the “wrong place and time.” Police are also using cell-site simulators to carry out mass surveillance of protests without the need for a warrant. Moreover, federal agents can now employ a number of hacking methods in order to gain access to your computer activities and “see” whatever you’re seeing on your monitor. Malicious hacking software can also be used to remotely activate cameras and microphones, offering another means of glimpsing into the personal business of a target. . . ."

Bush signs USA PATRIOT Act into law, Oct. 26, 2001​

1694337024742.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2015/10 › bush-sig...

Oct 26, 2015 — On this day in 2001, President George W. Bush signed the USA PATRIOT Act, an anti-terrorism law drawn up in response to the 9/11 attacks.

I look at that day as the end result of decades of manipulation. Hopefully the only one, hopefully that was the big one, but that's 50/50.

It seems to me that it's easy to forget that these are people who do love their country. They have been led to believe that their country is literally under attack, and they have been manipulated to interpret and process reality in a distorted way. They're full of misguided rage, and they have created an enemy that really doesn't exist. Comparing them to jihadis, then, is really not a stretch.

Looking at world history, it's very possible that this doesn't end well. But it's safe to say that this is the biggest test of our Constitution since the Civil War. Now it's on us.
Progs are eliminating good traditions or neutering them. Humans are not cut and dried on choices. There is a fuzzy line on them for most and they need to at least try to adhere to proper ways. when we disband that, we get what we see today, and it is getting worse. We have come so far in advances in human history and of course, we got stupid.

What you fell into was a propaganda piece like I fell into years ago.

It's total bullshit, but a different piece.

The one I fell into was called "Welcome to Sarajevo", and it was on NBC shortly after the Olympics had been hosted there.

It was a total con job to garner support for the wrong things that Clinton was about to do there.

In reality, he furthered the grip of Islam in that area. Bad, bad,bad!

By the end of that piece, I was all for wiping out..whoever, I think "Bosnian Serbs", but they didn't tell the other side of the story at all.

They (The Muslims) were training children to be suicide bombers at those "schools".

So yeah, the natives were blowing them up beforehand. But Clinton supported the Muslims.

I think this a scene from it:

Last edited:
They weren't tourists. They were protestors who became a mob who did things they shouldn't have.

The worshippers of Trump, you mean. Those violent rioters. Pathetic and sad. Oh, yep, and so evil many of them shall need to stay imprisoned for a decade or more. Poor babies.

just a few good ol boys havin' a little fun and pwning the libs .

york, you may remember, was a pacifist.
And then when the strong central government went to war right after the globalist-controlled changeover of 1913 it was a warning. Most Americans were of something much more towards God in that era. Even with the nastiness. The purposely inflicted great depression after printing free money in the roaring twenties cause misery for a decade and readied citizens for World War 2. After each purposely done war, the globalists consolidated power. York was a Christian.

york, you may remember, was a pacifist.
You should realize that many MAGAts can shoot like York to this day.

They didn't grow up in a pussified commie America. They even have their own favorite guns, too.

The corruption is too damn high.

January 6 Protesters Tried To STOP Others From Breaching Capitol!​

(Undercover Video) Capitol Police Say They Were SET UP On January 6!​

Tucker: This video tells a different story of Jan 6​

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund says entire intelligence community missed signs of riot​

He penned a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and others making his case.

Tucker Carlson - Ep. 15 - what actually happened on January 6th.​

Thread.

As opposed to Biden the warmonger?

Trump was a pacifist too, compared to Biden. He hammered out a plan to end our occupation of Afghanistan, met with a North Korean leader who then returned the remains of American soldiers, got the Mexican government to help police our border, and created a Middle East peace deal that's still in effect today.

And then when the strong central government went to war right after the globalist-controlled changeover of 1913 it was a warning. Most Americans were of something much more towards God in that era. Even with the nastiness. The purposely inflicted great depression after printing free money in the roaring twenties cause misery for a decade and readied citizens for World War 2. After each purposely done war, the globalists consolidated power. York was a Christian.

a quaker i think? no, not in tennessee. most christians are not pacifists.

I thought the worship of anything over God is forboden in Christianity. Am I mistaken, because we're not the ones, or at least I'm not the one worshiping "government" nor anyone in it. I'm just dealing with things to the best of my ability but the things my parents taught us when we were small still applies today. Don't let your friends get you in trouble because if they do they aren't your friends.

These people whom are alleged to "love their country" so much decided that the social contract that governs us all was no longer in play and they took matters into their own hands, foolishly some might add.

I find it somewhat disturbing that you as a teacher STILL do not understand the difference between criminals acting under cover of the legitimate Black Lives Matter protests, attacking buildings and other properties, and looting them of their valuables compared to attacking our seat of government while our representatives and vice president were in session and engaged in certifying the election results. The January 6th mob engaged in VIOLENT behavior in their attempt to disrupt the proceedings and to "stop the steal" in which they vocalized "we want Trump! We want Trump!".

Wouldn't your comments about not worshiping anything or anyone be better directed to those who STILL worship Trump and do his bidding even as they watch their fellow co-conspirators being sentenced to longer and longer prison sentences?

I thought the worship of anything over God is forboden in Christianity. Am I mistaken, because we're not the ones, or at least I'm not the one worshiping "government" nor anyone in it. I'm just dealing with things to the best of my ability but the things my parents taught us when we were small still applies today. Don't let your friends get you in trouble because if they do they aren't your friends.

These people whom are alleged to "love their country" so much decided that the social contract that governs us all was no longer in play and they took matters into their own hands, foolishly some might add.

I find it somewhat disturbing that you as a teacher STILL do not understand the difference between criminals acting under cover of the legitimate Black Lives Matter protests, attacking buildings and other properties, and looting them of their valuables compared to attacking our seat of government while our representatives and vice president were in session and engaged in certifying the election results. The January 6th mob engaged in VIOLENT behavior in their attempt to disrupt the proceedings and to "stop the steal" in which they vocalized "we want Trump! We want Trump!".

Wouldn't your comments about not worshiping anything or anyone be better directed to those who STILL worship Trump and do his bidding even as they watch their fellow co-conspirators being sentenced to longer and longer prison sentences?

thanks for this one mariyam. i do not excuse violence on my side, and wonder why these guys can be so supportive of beating the police and random violence.

Forum List

Back