On Anti-Semitism...

WTF does BIK mean by 'Chaldean'????

Chaldean is the christians of Iraq -----they are descendants of ancient christians over there and still use ARAMAIC in their ----??church proceedings. Remember history Iraq was invaded and ISLAMICIZED by arabs the HOLD OUTS against the islamification were some christians and some jews The christian holdouts are the CHALDEANS. Jews got "depleted" from Iraq by virtue of islam Now they are all gone I have a friend ----who surprised me one day She spoke to a shop keeper in what sounded like ARABIC to me She was a jew FROM MUMBAI turns out her family had fled Iraq centuries ago and fled to BOMBAY INDIA I had no idea until that day well she spoke in what she described as IRAQI ARABIC but the CHALDEAN christians have their ANCIENT WRITINGS and church stuff in -----the original IRAQI ARAMAIC I am not sure who well that stuff corresponds to TALMUDIC ARAMAIC

Nooooo Arab Christians and Chaldeans do not get along at all, they are very different

Why would a "Sicilian, former marine and Brandeis graduate" who claims neutrality be so fixated with one people (Jews) and their homeland.
I believe you are an Italian, when I believe Stink is a Robert Redford long lost twin (with a gorgeous wife and two teens, who had a Jewish girlfriend, is an accomplished published writer) Deal?

Why would a "Sicilian, former marine and Brandeis graduate" who claims neutrality be so fixated with one people (Jews) and their homeland.
I believe you are an Italian, when I believe Stink is a Robert Redford long lost twin (with a gorgeous wife and two teens, who had a Jewish girlfriend, is an accomplished published writer) Deal?

Great post, irosie tells she served in the navy in like 1960...? Or something like that, she's like 80 years old too.... Maybe not idk but she is bias like you said

MHunterB;5948561[SIZE="4" said:
]"Eat shit my repp goes up every day bitch[/SIZE]" <= Comment left on my profile by 'Because I Know' just now.

Thank the "Rubber Room" for your Rep Points...lol

WTF does BIK mean by 'Chaldean'????

Chaldean is the christians of Iraq -----they are descendants of ancient christians over there and still use ARAMAIC in their ----??church proceedings. Remember history Iraq was invaded and ISLAMICIZED by arabs the HOLD OUTS against the islamification were some christians and some jews The christian holdouts are the CHALDEANS. Jews got "depleted" from Iraq by virtue of islam Now they are all gone I have a friend ----who surprised me one day She spoke to a shop keeper in what sounded like ARABIC to me She was a jew FROM MUMBAI turns out her family had fled Iraq centuries ago and fled to BOMBAY INDIA I had no idea until that day well she spoke in what she described as IRAQI ARABIC but the CHALDEAN christians have their ANCIENT WRITINGS and church stuff in -----the original IRAQI ARAMAIC I am not sure who well that stuff corresponds to TALMUDIC ARAMAIC

Nooooo Arab Christians and Chaldeans do not get along at all, they are very different
Fuck you Abdul, I told you I'm not Chaldean. I'm a Jew and proud of it, so that would make it impossible to be Chaldean. But if I was Chaldean I would be proud too. Anything but a filthy, lying, terrorist worshipping, Islam firster, enemy within Muslim like you. They should stop issuing visas to scum like you. The worst immigrant group to enter any civilized country are Muslims. They bring all their backwards ass hatreds, chauvanism and religious intolerance with them. They cannot coexist with anybody, and Democracy is certainly an alien concept to them. Let them stay in the shitholes they come from. They do nothing but bash America 24/7 once they're in anyhow.

Guess you're talking to me? My answer is simple: America has been dragged into the ME quagmire by Israeli aggression. We got, 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan and now Iran...

I want a two state solution before WWIII starts...

Fuck you Abdul, I told you I'm not Chaldean. I'm a Jew and proud of it, so that would make it impossible to be Chaldean. But if I was Chaldean I would be proud too. Anything but a filthy, lying, terrorist worshipping, Islam firster, enemy within Muslim like you. They should stop issuing visas to scum like you. The worst immigrant group to enter any civilized country are Muslims. They bring all their backwards ass hatreds, chauvanism and religious intolerance with them. They cannot coexist with anybody, and Democracy is certainly an alien concept to them. Let them stay in the shitholes they come from. They do nothing but bash America 24/7 once they're in anyhow.

You told me last week you were Chaldean... Playing games now? :clap2:

Arab atheist, Christians, Muslims, Arab japenese lmao they all hate your tribe(Chaldean) ahah:lol:

You two are so silly!

Who knew that my puny little rep number would hold such fascination for the pair of you?

Wow Roudy people like you(hateful physcos) are the filthiest people in America, just look at your post about Muslims, unbelievably hateful worse than hitler. Don't cry antisemitism anymore because you broke the rule. Nice try trying to sound as a credible person..eat shit

Idiot, donkey, zmal, kalb, khara, I never said that. No suprises here, one of the side effects of illiteracy is reading comprehension problems.

Wow Roudy people like you(hateful physcos) are the filthiest people in America, just look at your post about Muslims, unbelievably hateful worse than hitler. Don't cry antisemitism anymore because you broke the rule. Nice try trying to sound as a credible person..eat shit
Psycho enough to put on a fucking suicide vest on a child and tell it to walk into a school filled with kids and blow itself up, or hijack planes and ram them into buildings yelling "allah akbar" like you guys do? Nah. You Muzzie assholes are used to pushing around minorities in your own shithole countries and when you find the same people you pushed around pissing on you here, fuses go off in your neanderthal skulls. I have to tell you it provides for good entertainment though.

Idiot, donkey, zmal, kalb, khara, I never said that. No suprises here, one of the side effects of illiteracy is reading comprehension problems.

You definitely said that in a few of your posts...hey now.. Don't lie about being Chaldean :cool:, your tribe sucks but it's ok you have your liquor stores:lol:

Psycho enough to put on a fucking suicide vest on a child and tell it to walk into a school filled with kids and blow itself up, or hijack planes and ram them into buildings yelling "allah akbar" like you guys do? Nah. You Muzzie assholes are used to pushing around minorities in your own shithole countries and when you find the same people you pushed around pissing on you here, fuses go off in your neanderthal skulls. I have to tell you it provides for good entertainment though.

What a ignorant post, quit posting rubbish your the most random pyscho I ever seen...are you paranoid? Lmao this guy probably dreams of planes flying into his house :lol::D, hahah he's mentally ill

You were the one pushing that Chaldean charge, Alice.

Hossfly he told me he is a piece of shit, so I asked you must be Chaldean? He's like yah I am it was a while back...

And Roudy your pyscho enough to blow up a hotel and kill 91 innocent people you dog

Arab atheist, Christians, Muslims, Arab japenese lmao they all hate your tribe(Chaldean) ahah:lol:
Idiot, the first time I heard about Chaldean was when you mentioned it. You run around like a fuckking donkey calling Christian Arab people "You Chaldean! No, you Chaldean!". Like a typical racist Muslim donkey. This is how stupid you animals sound when you accuse others of racism while you exhibit the worst of it. What a zmal khara you are! Ha ha ha ha!

Let me thank you for allowing me to laugh at your stupid ass.

Like a typical racist Muslim donkey. This is how stupid you animals sound when you accuse others of racism while you exhibit the worst of it.

I think it is the self-awareness that really marks Roudy out as an intelligent person.

Forum List

Back