On Anti-Semitism...

Roudy -

I am not accusing all Jews of being racists, nor of starting or inciting anti-semitism.

You are a racist, and certainly equally as bad as Ariux. As such, you help inspire and encourage anti-semitism. I believe the level of anti-semitism would drop considerably if you stopped fermenting it.

Last edited:
Roudy -

I am not accusing all Jews of being racists, nor of starting or inciting anti-semitism.

You are a racist, and certainly equally as bad as Ariux. As such, you help inspire and encourage anti-semitism. I believe the level of anti-semitism would drop considerably if you stopped fermenting it.
Hah! An ignorant racist accusing others of being a racist. Now that's funny. A stormfront regular and enabler of anti Semites by pointing the finger at Jews who respond does not count.

Saigon dear----do not be offended ----ok ---here we go ----- One cannot turn racism into beer or wine or even vodka It cannot be FERMENTED it can be FOMENTED
you said that you are a jounalist? that's ok----you can become a lawyer----no one will notice

Saigon dear----do not be offended ----ok ---here we go ----- One cannot turn racism into beer or wine or even vodka It cannot be FERMENTED it can be FOMENTED
you said that you are a jounalist? that's ok----you can become a lawyer----no one will notice

Yes, you are quite correct, of course!

Sometimes I type faster than I think!

Yes, you are quite correct, of course!

Sometimes I type faster than I think!
Just because you can type doesn't mean you can think. LOL

Considering the raw data with which Saigon has the opportunity to WORK----I believe his mind has not adequately or accurately ANALYZED it It seems to me that he left out major components of date----to wit HISTORY ---beyond that I get the impression that he is very impressed with middle eastern FORMALITY as being proof of love and peace I think most of us here either saw the movie SHOGUN or read the book No doubt anyone whose experience with Japan back then would be confined to the TEA CEREMONY would come away with "OH WHAT A REFINED and KIND and DELICATE LOVING PEOPLE----NO VIOLENCE OR INJUSTICE HERE"

Considering the raw data with which Saigon has the opportunity to WORK----I believe his mind has not adequately or accurately ANALYZED it It seems to me that he left out major components of date----to wit HISTORY ---beyond that I get the impression that he is very impressed with middle eastern FORMALITY as being proof of love and peace I think most of us here either saw the movie SHOGUN or read the book No doubt anyone whose experience with Japan back then would be confined to the TEA CEREMONY would come away with "OH WHAT A REFINED and KIND and DELICATE LOVING PEOPLE----NO VIOLENCE OR INJUSTICE HERE"
Best thing with Saigoon is to not take it seriously and use it for entertainment purposes. Lord knows Saigoon tries to hide and control it's racism and uncontrollable hatred of Jews.

Roudy is a racist piece of garbage extremist who is sexually aggrevated, go get a woman Roudy how old are you? Is it too late to get it working lmao

Roudy is a racist piece of garbage extremist who is sexually aggrevated, go get a woman Roudy how old are you? Is it too late to get it working lmao
Go fuck your camel, Abdul :fu:

What a racist extremist go find a girl u sexually aggrevated fuck :razz:
You fucking illiterate Muslim donkey, it's not "aggrevated". Ha ha ha!

donkey.jpg

Roudy let Lipush speak for you and irosie, you two make Israelis look bad and dumb, if there were only more like Lipush and foreveryoung managed to not curse learn for him

I wasn't aware that Roudy and Rosie were Israelis?

I think Lipush does a good job of representing an Israeli POV.
articulate young people from Israel to post on this board - but I suspect many of them are busy taking care of business. I hear there's a site online where you can chat with IDF members live.....

Roudy let Lipush speak for you and irosie, you two make Israelis look bad and dumb, if there were only more like Lipush and foreveryoung managed to not curse learn for him
I'm not Israeli you asshole Islam firster. You guys should be the last people to speak about "hate", you practically have the market cornered.

"Eat shit my repp goes up every day bitch" <= Comment left on my profile by 'Because I Know' just now.

WTF does BIK mean by 'Chaldean'????

Chaldean is the christians of Iraq -----they are descendants of ancient christians over there and still use ARAMAIC in their ----??church proceedings. Remember history Iraq was invaded and ISLAMICIZED by arabs the HOLD OUTS against the islamification were some christians and some jews The christian holdouts are the CHALDEANS. Jews got "depleted" from Iraq by virtue of islam Now they are all gone I have a friend ----who surprised me one day She spoke to a shop keeper in what sounded like ARABIC to me She was a jew FROM MUMBAI turns out her family had fled Iraq centuries ago and fled to BOMBAY INDIA I had no idea until that day well she spoke in what she described as IRAQI ARABIC but the CHALDEAN christians have their ANCIENT WRITINGS and church stuff in -----the original IRAQI ARAMAIC I am not sure who well that stuff corresponds to TALMUDIC ARAMAIC

Forum List

Back