On Anti-Semitism...

Like a typical racist Muslim donkey. This is how stupid you animals sound when you accuse others of racism while you exhibit the worst of it.

I think it is the self-awareness that really marks Roudy out as an intelligent person.
Come clean Saigoon, come clean. Then we can talk. Use the force, Luke, use the force.

images

Last edited:
Fuck you Abdul, I told you I'm not Chaldean. I'm a Jew and proud of it, so that would make it impossible to be Chaldean. But if I was Chaldean I would be proud too. Anything but a filthy, lying, terrorist worshipping, Islam firster, enemy within Muslim like you. They should stop issuing visas to scum like you. The worst immigrant group to enter any civilized country are Muslims. They bring all their backwards ass hatreds, chauvanism and religious intolerance with them. They cannot coexist with anybody, and Democracy is certainly an alien concept to them. Let them stay in the shitholes they come from. They do nothing but bash America 24/7 once they're in anyhow.

You told me last week you were Chaldean... Playing games now? :clap2:
You were the one pushing that Chaldean charge, Alice.
The guy is fucking hallucinating. Maybe the camel dung hashish from Saudi Arabia is especially strong this season, who knows.

anyone know how things are going for the Chaldeans lately?
No, but from the venom that this animal Muslim Khara "Because" shows towards them, I fear they have suffered the same fate as the Jews, Christians, and Armenians of Iraq. in other words, they suffered ethnic cleansing at the hands of Muslim animals.

Chaldeans are all over Michigan dumbasses, they were never oppressed, quit it with your false charges, and yeah he told me he's a Chaldean piece of shit

Chaldeans are all over Michigan dumbasses, they were never oppressed, quit it with your false charges, and yeah he told me he's a Chaldean piece of shit

Chaldeans have been oppressed in Iraq since the filthy dogs of arabia got there. I was told that you are a muslim piece of shit

Chaldeans have been oppressed in Iraq since the filthy dogs of arabia got there. I was told that you are a muslim piece of shit

There is no such thing as Arab Christians being oppressed, they are treated better than Arab muslims and have better lives, so again irosie posts BS.

And of course we see these zionists try to pull the oppression card again, it's one of their tricks but it doesn't work on me....I feel bad for the members who don't know how to respond to those allegations.... I don't fall for Zionist traps

Israel needs to stop oppressing the Palestinians for 80 years now, end your oppression you cowards have no respect to God

And in a second irosie is gonna look up Chaldeans on Wikipedia and sum it up into another one of her filthy lies known as paragraphs

There is no such thing as Arab Christians being oppressed, they are treated better than Arab muslims and have better lives, so again irosie posts BS.
No? Egyptians don't kill and oppress Copts? Fact is Christians all over the Muslim world are being oppressed and killed. Not only Christians, but all non Muslims. The religion does not allow them to coexist. Ask any person who's lived in Muslim countries they will tell you. Islam is the cancer of modern civilization.

How fascinating I have been told differently by christians from arab lands Not all christians from arab lands refer to themselves as "arabs" Sometimes the christian businessmen in arab neighborhoods play that gave -----for,,, you know who. There was a time when I thought Syria and Lebano were christian countries----because all the syrians and Lebanese I knew were christians-----but later on I found out why they escaped from those countries In any case, I have worked closely with coptic egyptians in the USA ------well --never mind. An interesting fact about christians in arab lands is that they tend to be BETTER EDUCATED than the muslim population ----much much higher literacy rate. Since they know how to read ----it is possible that to the bums in your neighborhood "back home" they seemed to be leading BETTER LIVES being able to read is nice

No? Egyptians don't kill and oppress Copts? Fact is Christians all over the Muslim world are being oppressed and killed. Not only Christians, but all non Muslims. The religion does not allow them to coexist. Ask any person who's lived in Muslim countries they will tell you. Islam is the cancer of modern civilization.

Where did the Copt woman who converted to Islam disappear? All Egyptians know this, you aren't Arabic if you don't know that Copts kill anyone who converts to Islam, that's why riots happened

How fascinating I have been told differently by christians from arab lands Not all christians from arab lands refer to themselves as "arabs" Sometimes the christian businessmen in arab neighborhoods play that gave -----for,,, you know who. There was a time when I thought Syria and Lebano were christian countries----because all the syrians and Lebanese I knew were christians-----but later on I found out why they escaped from those countries In any case, I have worked closely with coptic egyptians in the USA ------well --never mind. An interesting fact about christians in arab lands is that they tend to be BETTER EDUCATED than the muslim population ----much much higher literacy rate. Since they know how to read ----it is possible that to the bums in your neighborhood "back home" they seemed to be leading BETTER LIVES being able to read is nice

You've been told by your brain....you never met Arab Christians you filthy liar as you are clearly racist to Arabs..so eat shit, Syrian Christians and lebenese Christians love their countries but you're and idiot

Oppression of Middle East Christians. The forgotten Tragedy.

Chaldeans online? You read anything they wrote there? Hezbollah bombed Christian villages? That's the biggest lie to date.

Also Chaldeans aren't Arab Christians, Chaldeans are racist people, that's why only Arab Christians and Muslims get along, I talk to Arab Christians and they hate Chaldeans so think again

Divorcing is banned for Coptic Christians btw, why don't people accuse them of oprresign their own people?

Coptics are lost because all of their people have been converting to Islam

Oppression of Middle East Christians. The forgotten Tragedy.

Chaldeans online? You read anything they wrote there? Hezbollah bombed Christian villages? That's the biggest lie to date.

Also Chaldeans aren't Arab Christians, Chaldeans are racist people, that's why only Arab Christians and Muslims get along, I talk to Arab Christians and they hate Chaldeans so think again

you have a link regarding this interesting idea that "arab christians" "hate" Chaldeans?
I have never come across a single example of this "hatred" you describe----I have certainly seen lots of hatred None can compare with the hatred Iranians have for arabs----I actually saw daggers flying out of the eyes of Iranians whenever they looked at an arab It is interesting ----they even hate the cuisine--------and they cannot tolerate the music. Its a matter of associations

Where did the Copt woman who converted to Islam disappear? All Egyptians know this, you aren't Arabic if you don't know that Copts kill anyone who converts to Islam, that's why riots happened
Persecution of Copts

you have a link regarding this interesting idea that "arab christians" "hate" Chaldeans?
I have never come across a single example of this "hatred" you describe----I have certainly seen lots of hatred None can compare with the hatred Iranians have for arabs----I actually saw daggers flying out of the eyes of Iranians whenever they looked at an arab It is interesting ----they even hate the cuisine--------and they cannot tolerate the music. Its a matter of associations

I thought you know many Arabs? Arabs don't do that link a website shit, go to any Arab country and see the Christians will tell you they don't like chaldeans, even here find Arab Christians and ask

Forum List

Back