On a Scale of One to Ten, How Much Do You Fear Being Accused of Racism?

White guilt, that's so funny.

Being called a racist can't harm you if you aren't a racist. And if you are you'll still find plenty of supporters that will defend your right to be a racist and secretly agree with your racism.

So you and Sunni can quit fearing the label.

Paula Deen wasn't a racist (in that she didn't feel superior to others on account of her race), yet the accusation harmed her reputation and livelihood beyond repair.

What are your opinions on the likes of Rev. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?
I believe the fact that she called people ******* and wanted an old fashioned plantation wedding with the darkies serving her is what harmed her rep.

I liked Al better when he was chubby. Now he comes off as bitter. Never could stand Jackson.

zero chance for moi as well....no fear what so ever.

Bullshit.
No, honestly....there is no chance of that happening....

I live way up north, next to Canada... there aren't many clashes between races way up here where I live...in the State I live now, it is not that diversified, so I don't face what others may be facing or going through, and most importantly I am just not in the least a bigot or racist in any manner and usually don't even bother going in to threads that are about racism or race to even give any kind of opinion, so my chances are NIL, ZIP, zero....

So you have little experience with minorities. That makes you comparatively unqualified to project your opinions on minorities on people who have ample experience with minorities exploiting the legacy of "White guilt" to further their group interests. Blacks have an unpleasant and well-documented history of doing exactly that.

And you, you have massive experience with "minorities".

Lord, if you could only hear how you sound in the ears of sane people.

Yes, I do. I've also travelled extensively and have noticed how comparatively peaceful homogenous countries are compared to the reality TV experiment in the West.

It's always the people who have the least experience and proximity to the problem that perceive themselves as experts.

Does expressing your support of the Jews render your criticism of other races less likely to be smeared (or 'discredited') with accusations of racism? You brought it up, Toro, so I await your answer.

Since I - unlike yourself - tend to view people first as individuals rather than as members of tribes, I don't support "the Jews" or "the blacks" or whomever. Thus, I think your question isn't particularly relevant. It's also why I posted a "0" in this thread.

But because tribalism seems to be important to you, and you semi-regularly banging on races or religions that aren't your own, you are succesptible to your own issue in the OP.

Does expressing your support of the Jews render your criticism of other races less likely to be smeared (or 'discredited') with accusations of racism? You brought it up, Toro, so I await your answer.

Since I - unlike yourself - tend to view people first as individuals rather than as members of tribes, I don't support "the Jews" or "the blacks" or whomever. Thus, I think your question isn't particularly relevant. It's also why I posted a "0" in this thread.

But because tribalism seems to be important to you, and you semi-regularly banging on races or religions that aren't your own, you are succesptible to your own issue in the OP.

Yeah, that's great, but you didn't answer my question.

Being called a racist can't harm you if you aren't a racist. And if you are you'll still find plenty of supporters that will defend your right to be a racist and secretly agree with your racism.

Paula Deen wasn't a racist (in that she didn't feel superior to others on account of her race), yet the accusation harmed her reputation and livelihood beyond repair.

:rofl:

I believe the fact that she called people ******* and wanted an old fashioned plantation wedding with the darkies serving her is what harmed her rep.

:lol: poor paula had no idea...

yet the OP claims : It's pretty safe to say that the majority of White people living in the Western world are afraid of the consequences of being called a racist.

Interesting in that one man's "race-baiter" can be another man's "hero".

It's a matter of perspective.

It's also interesting (or revealing, rather) that when you're presented with an uncomfortable truth, you and your 'arguments' crumble.

It's not an uncomfortable truth, it's racist propaganda.

Poor widdle wacist...

:rofl:

At 0.26 seconds the Black presenter said "my people" in relation to her race. How divisive. I wonder what would happen if a White presenter said my people when referencing members of their race?

Being called a racist can't harm you.....
Exactly.It's played out and ineffective.
You guys should co opt another word to label people you disagree with.

if you aren't a racist. And if you are you'll still find plenty of supporters that will defend your right to be a racist and secretly agree with your racism.
racist racists are practicing racism because their racist racism is so racist .. .LMFAO..you've completely beaten the word to death...It's a funny "last resort" dodge when an opponent gets cornered.

You presume anyone "fears" the word.
Using negative terms to try to frame the topic favorably (for you), assuming things that you can't prove and juvenile condescension aren't useful in this discussion.:lame2:

If EVERYTHING is "racist", then nothing is. You've used up all your ammo...Like in the "Boy Who Cried Wolf"...No one cares anymore.

Keep (figuratively) chanting "racist" in unison with each other...The shrillness and growing desperation is comical, really.
:laugh2:

:popcorn:

Using negative terms to try to frame the topic favorably (for you), assuming things that you can't prove and juvenile condescension aren't useful in this discussion

setting aside the posting history you presume to frame ...the OP presumes the majority of whites fear the word, so why wouldn't you assume he includes himself...?

It's pretty safe to say that the majority of White people living in the Western world are afraid of the consequences of being called a racist.

You'll Never Guess Who Is Most Likely to Claim Reverse Racism

You ll Never Guess Who Is Most Likely to Claim Reverse Racism - The Wire

Stanford research White Republicans Southern evangelicals most likely to claim reverse discrimination

are the afraid how they
treated minorities will be done to them ?

Using negative terms to try to frame the topic favorably (for you), assuming things that you can't prove and juvenile condescension aren't useful in this discussion

setting aside the posting history you presume to frame ...the OP presumes the majority of whites fear the word, so why wouldn't you assume he includes himself...?

It's pretty safe to say that the majority of White people living in the Western world are afraid of the consequences of being called a racist.

I don't fear the word. But, then again, I'm not among the ranks of apologists who are struggling to maintain an outward display of tolerance in the face of continual undermining of their position by the day-to-day behaviour and attitude of non-Whites.

I'm also self-employed in an industry that can't afford sentimentality towards the percieved injustices committed against minorities. The construction industry is only really concerned with profit and deadlines, and racial agitation from outside or within can have an undesired effect on both.

Forum List

Back