On a Scale of One to Ten, How Much Do You Fear Being Accused of Racism?

It is absurd to say "that the majority of White people living in the Western world are afraid of the consequences of being called a racist." The only people "afraid" of that are adults suffering from arrested development, actual racists who bristle at being held accountable for their weakness and hatred, and those who are fundamentally afraid of anything and everything regardless. Normal people who are not racist obviously don't need to give it a second thought. If actual racists are frustrated by the fact that normal people hold them in contempt, too fucking bad.

Can you explain why it's "absurd" to fear something that can harm you and is often dishonestly/unfairly applied, Unk?

Try reading my entire post, skinhead.

Your post contained a lot of your usual frothing from the mouth, but it mainly asserted that people shouldn't fear something or show concern over something that has been proven to be harmful and dishonestly or unfairly applied.

Can you explain why it's "absurd" to fear something that can harm you and is often dishonestly/unfairly applied, Unk?

Your post contained a lot of your usual frothing from the mouth...

The only one "frothing" is you. You started a whole thread just to whine about being held accountable by decent society for your cowardly and fearful views. People who are not racist have nothing to "fear." People like you have nothing to gain by whining like little girls. If you are not happy being a racist in modern society then stop being one or leave society. Pretty simple.

Nobody who is not really a racist loses any sleep over being called one. On the other hand...

The only one "frothing" is you. You started a whole thread just to whine about being held accountable by decent society for your cowardly and fearful views. People who are not racist have nothing to "fear." People like you have nothing to gain by whining like little girls. If you are not happy being a racist in modern society then stop being one or leave society. Pretty simple.

Nobody who is not really a racist loses any sleep over being called one. On the other hand...

Once again, you've demonstrated that you are unable to provide anything of any worth to this thread. I get called a racist all the time on here and in real life, but it doesn't bother me because I don't have a boss and I'm financially secure. Some people don't have that luxury, and will naturally fear the possibility and consequences of being called a racist. I don't know if you're aware of this, but over here there's a national conversation focused on the fact that pedophilia in the Muslim community was ignored for over a decade because people were afraid of being called a racist by drawing attention to the suspects' race. Your media is now covering it.

I get called a racist all the time on here and in real life, but it doesn't bother me because I don't have a boss and I'm financially secure.

It doesn't bother you so you started a thread just to whine about it? Uh, yeeeeeaaaaaah............ :rolleyes:

You've addressed nothing, son. All you've done is your usual tantrum act. The only consolation is that you've claimed that people shouldn't fear express concern over something that is proven to be harmful. Do you exercise the same lack of caution when you cross the road? I mean, I know you're lying, but it's a bonus to watch you make even more of a fool of yourself with your dishonesty.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but over here there's a national conversation focused on...

I don't know if you're aware of this, but I couldn't give less of a shit what is happening on your rotten little island. The OP did not indicate any such specification.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but over here there's a national conversation focused on...

I don't know if you're aware of this, but I couldn't give less of a shit what is happening on your rotten little island. The OP did not indicate any such specification.

Tell that to the New York Times and its readers. The U.S. media has taken a rather keen interest. But I was just referencing people's proven fear of being called a racist to prove my point. You have yet to prove anything, because you're a dishonest fool.

Tell that to the New York Times and its readers. ...

OK. Hey New York Times and its readers, I couldn't give less of a shit what is happening on skinhead's rotten little island.

Now, anything about the OP? Why don't you find someone who is not a racist but lives in this terrible fear you reference? You claimed you are not afraid (yeah, right). So, who is? See if you can find anyone here willing to admit to such fear who is not actually an obvious racist.

Do you really think racists lose any sleep over being called racist? No, it's much more likely that those unjustly accused lose sleep and worry about it. Racists are proud of it.

Do you really think racists lose any sleep over being called racist?

Yes. See OP.

It's pretty safe to say that the majority of White people living in the Western world are afraid of the consequences of being called a racist. This is mostly due to Black people knowing that they can profit from issuing the accusation, even when it's unwarranted. So, what lengths would you go to to avoid being accused of being a racist?
none

Forum List

Back