Multiculturalism a Failure, UKIP leader says

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Britain s UKIP Leader Blasts Multiculturalism as a Failure VDARE.COM

FARAGE: Yes, there are similarities. We even have the last Archbishop of Canterbury suggesting that Sharia law be acceptable in British cities. So, I’m afraid we have been weak and we have not been muscular in standing up and saying to people, ‘We are a Christian country. We have a Christian constitution, a Judeo-Christian culture. We’ve allowed our schools to be infiltrated. Our prisons, you know, are now perhaps where jihadism is on the march more rapidly than anywhere else. Much of this we’ve done to ourselves.

FARAGE: Yes, there are similarities. We even have the last Archbishop of Canterbury suggesting that Sharia law be acceptable in British cities. So, I’m afraid we have been weak and we have not been muscular in standing up and saying to people, ‘We are a Christian country. We have a Christian constitution, a Judeo-Christian culture. We’ve allowed our schools to be infiltrated. Our prisons, you know, are now perhaps where jihadism is on the march more rapidly than anywhere else. Much of this we’ve done to ourselves.

How racist of him. I'm sure no other Brits agree with his xenophobic social commentary. Europe is full of enlightened lybyryls who reject such right-wing extremism.

You either defend your culture or you lose it.

How distraught are you that the telegraph fell out of use? It was an important part of American culture for a long time, until progress (the boogeyman of conservatards everywhere) came along and introduced to us an even better option called the telephone.

All aspects of culture likewise change. Having a "hurr muh culture is da best, ebil foreigners out to change muh ways" mentality is a sure-fire way to simultaneously miss out on all the great changes happening around you and make everyone hate you with your shallow-minded conservatardism.

If you're British, take care of your own problems.

Forum List

Back