On a Scale of One to Ten, How Much Do You Fear Being Accused of Racism?

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
It's pretty safe to say that the majority of White people living in the Western world are afraid of the consequences of being called a racist. This is mostly due to Black people knowing that they can profit from issuing the accusation, even when it's unwarranted. So, what lengths would you go to to avoid being accused of being a racist?

jgr2vr.jpg
Honestly, why would any civilian care? Perhaps if running for office, that could mean something to the low information voter, but for everyone else, I see it as crutch for a poster here who has lost a debate! See above #3...of course #4 AWAYS is on display!

Couldn't care less.
Facts aren't "racist".
In your case facts are you're a racist ;)

Which "facts" are you referring to? I know you're trying to be "clever" and "amusing", but calling people names is never very clever.
You are proud of your views and convince yourself they are based in fact when nothing could be further from the truth. You feel superior to another race based on your race so being called a racist is not name calling. You wear it boldly, why deny it?

The term is so overused it has very little meaning...

Divisive agenda's use it, rarely is it used correctly...

It still carries a lot of weight with employers who'll do anything to avoid having their brand stigmatised. Even firing someone for saying something that a lot of people have been brainwashed into finding uncomfortable, but is true.

It's pretty safe to say that the majority of White people living in the Western world are afraid of the consequences of being called a racist. This is mostly due to Black people knowing that they can profit from issuing the accusation, even when it's unwarranted. So, what lengths would you go to to avoid being accused of being a racist?

The bolded: only in your mind. Nice overgeneralization, not based in facts or figures. Just a feeling. YOUR feeling.

Plus, the sentence that follows the bolded, is a classic racist bait: you are insinuating that masses of whites feel this way
"due to Black people knowing that they can profit from issuing the accusation, even when it's unwarranted".

What a bunch of fucking horseshit. It would have been a debatable issue had you not included the second sentence. But no, your lower, more base emotions apparently had to take over. So, the response to your last sentence will depend on how people of good will take your second sentence, and it is indeed a doozy.

I have a very easy suggestion for you:

treat all people with the same dignity, respect and friendliness. Don't see black, white, red, brown or yellow. See people, one at a time, all individuals.

And maybe one day, you will be able to overcome your own racism, as evidenced in this OP and many of your writings.

Spit.

The bolded: only in your mind. Nice overgeneralization, not based in facts or figures. Just a feeling. YOUR feeling.

Plus, the sentence that follows the bolded, is a classic racist bait: you are insinuating that masses of whites feel this way
"due to Black people knowing that they can profit from issuing the accusation, even when it's unwarranted".

What a bunch of fucking horseshit. It would have been a debatable issue had you not included the second sentence. But no, your lower, more base emotions apparently had to take over. So, the response to your last sentence will depend on how people of good will take your second sentence, and it is indeed a doozy.

treat all people with the same dignity, respect and friendliness. Don't see black, white, red, brown or yellow. See people, one at a time, all individuals.

And maybe one day, you will be able to overcome your own racism, as evidenced in this OP and many of your writings.

Spit.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but Blacks are going out of their way to profit from the false accusation of racism in the American Mid-West as we type. It's been on the TV 24/7 for at least a month now. But aside from that, your indignant fusilade provided nothing of any value to this thread. It was all hot air.

zero chance for moi as well....no fear what so ever.

Bullshit.
No, honestly....there is no chance of that happening....

I live way up north, next to Canada... there aren't many clashes between races way up here where I live...in the State I live now, it is not that diversified, so I don't face what others may be facing or going through, and most importantly I am just not in the least a bigot or racist in any manner and usually don't even bother going in to threads that are about racism or race to even give any kind of opinion, so my chances are NIL, ZIP, zero....

You are proud of your views

Oh....
'my views" are what makes me a "racist"...
Tell me what "my views" are?

and convince yourself they are based in fact when nothing could be further from the truth.

The fact is that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up a total of 13% of the population. That fact is based on many years of data collected by the FBI, DOJ, BJS and CDC.

You feel superior to another race based on your race so being called a racist is not name calling.
You don't know what I "feel" or why...but you need to pretend you do or your argument collapses.

There are people of all races that are superior and inferior to each other in various ways. There is nothing on earth that is "equal" or identical.

You wear it boldly, why deny it?

You invent traits and characteristics out of thin air and then try to attribute your fantasy inventions to other people. Classic example of "projecting"...and evading...and dodging..and deflecting...

Spit.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but Blacks are going out of their way to profit from the false accusation of racism in the American Mid-West as we type. It's been on the TV 24/7 for at least a month now. But aside from that, your indignant fusilade provided nothing of any value to this thread. It was all hot air.

What's an oh-so persecuted racist to do these days, Swagger?

lol...

Forum List

Back