Omg I have a great idea for a second NFL league

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
As the season comes to a end, each teams practice squad compete in a new season, so you still root for your team, now you get to see all the draft picks, injures players returning , imagine seeing Tom Brady’s back up compete in live action! It would keep NFL going almost all year!

No thanks. It’s hockey season. These off season leagues have been tried and failed repeatedly. People want to watch sports where the best play the best.

As the season comes to a end, each teams practice squad compete in a new season, so you still root for your team, now you get to see all the draft picks, injures players returning , imagine seeing Tom Brady’s back up compete in live action! It would keep NFL going almost all year!
That might get me watching again to see the underclassmen play...unspoiled....better behaved....harder working....I like it!!!

• Banned
I can’t watch nba anymore.. I can’t watch hockey until playoffs.. I’d like to watch the pats practice squad take on the giants PS.

Sports are to expensive to watch losers play. They are to expensive to watch bad games. Bad games can be played by good teams. There can be good games by bad teams. But the day of enjoyment at a reasonable price died a long time ago. Which reminds me. The cable companies need to be forced to let consumers choose their own stations ala carte. I don't care if I get half the stations and save one third off my bill. It is a savings.

Interesting concept might be worth a try. Right now is the down time for sports, Basketball is boring so Im just waiting for the racing season to start up. In fact the 24 Hours of Daytona completed today so a few more weeks and it will be in full bloom

I swear I have been saying that for years.

Forum List

Back