OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

So where's the video?
It's all over the internet.

You're a little late....and you do know what a time stamp is right?
You are nuts.

And btw, excuse my timing on this American board:I live in a time zone that is 8 to 10 hours different than yours. And I AM an American, so don't accuse me of not being one. Educated, aware people understand that milliions of Americans live overseas for various reasons.

WTF are you talking about?

Sure they did, they had the video all this time and only now released it, sure thing. The family has been lying since this started.
Would you trust the police if your wife was just shot in front of you. Come on SGT. Don't be stupid. That's not like you.

We already know what these RWnuts feel about the police when it's 'their people' under the gun,

from the Clive Bundy affair. And no one even got shot there.

They do when it's a gun on a person in which they do not know is dead, and if the area is secured, and don't know the condition of the weapon ( cocked, round in chamber), they most definately do, ESPECIALLY AFTER THEYVE PUT THE CRIME SCENE TAPE UP.

Do you have law enforcement experience? I do. When the first photograph was taken the object wasn't there. If there was a weapon present the cops would have picked it up and secured it not kick it to the side. The weapon was placed there for a photo op designed for maximum ass coverage. That is why they circled it in red in the 2nd still.

Lol, sure, all crime scenes are exactly the same. Do I have law enforcement training? No. Brother did though (retired) and he agrees with my assessment. That being that unless you have times to go with the photos, they have almost no value.
If you knew how to analyze them the photos do have value. reading the evidence in the photos I established a time frame by looking at differences between two photos of the same scene. Differences such as length of shadows, repositioning of objects on the ground reported to be a gun, and a rearrangement of the legs of the corpse.

Then you should be able to give me the exact time that the crime tape went up and the time between the first photo taken and the second. Oops, you can't. Nor can you tell me what happened within that area during the time between the two photos. Oops X 2

Nice try gumshoe, trying to cover your ass ain't working out to well, is it?
I said differences between photos of the same scene has value. I didn't elaborate. I reserve the right to define what I said and what I meant…thank you!

The shadow of what seems to be a pole reflects the passage of time as it splayed about a foot over the curb near the feet of the deceased in the first photo and had grown another foot and a half in the 2nd Photo. It would be a simple matter to just put up a stick in my yard and observe how long the shadow reaches a foot and a half to determine how much time had passed between times the photos were taken. For scale, to be more precise, a familiar object in either photo can be measured and transposed from millimeters to meters or from fractions of inches to inches.

We know from news reports the shooting occurred at the time kids were close to getting out of school and the shadows in that first photo verifies that. It also establishes which photos were taken first.

I noticed also in the 2nd photo the body had been moved. The feet were spaced differently . Handling of the body would have been an opportune time to gather DNA on a throw down weapon..if indeed any of the objects shown IS a gun. It could also mean they searched the body and found a gun underneath or in a pocket.

Analysis under magnification could possibly reveal more pertinent information. That is my brief summation concerning the value of the photographs. You were wrong ins assuming they had no value.

OMFG, you said the second photo (using a press report) was taken

First: moments after, then
Second: just after

Then you make my case for me, that neither your first or second assertion COULD POSSIBLY BE TRUE BECAUSE OF THE SHADOWS!

Thanks

The lesson I just gave you.....

No charge.

It would have been so much easier to have seen the crime scene tape in one photo, and not the second and admit your error.

But when lynching a cop is your priority, NEVER LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY!

But then you would have to admit there are half a dozen of reasons an object appears in one photo and not the other. It's called ........

The passage of TIME.

Back to the donut shop with ya!

i keep watching the video with the same questions......why did she yell he has a tbi? do most know what that is...she was filming....i just feel like if my hubby were in danger and i could stop it....i would stop filming and put myself in between the police and my hubby...giving hubby my full attention....i dont think they would shot an unarmed woman in the back.....the dont do it...dont do it...i think she is addressing her husband....

now on the other hand...if i were bored or sick of living with a man with a disability that he wont get over..and suddenly i saw the opportunity to film and sue....well...who knows the darkness of a person's heart....the movie...

the quote...an accident can be an unhappily married woman's best friend....doris clairborne ?

an accident with a big fat settlement....even better

IF you ran inbetween the cops and your husband-you'd both be dead. You cannot interfere with the police like that it's illegal. I actually think that the woman acted with a lot of restraint and was very reasonable with the situation (unlike the police).

i keep watching the video with the same questions......why did she yell he has a tbi? do most know what that is...she was filming....i just feel like if my hubby were in danger and i could stop it....i would stop filming and put myself in between the police and my hubby...giving hubby my full attention....i dont think they would shot an unarmed woman in the back.....the dont do it...dont do it...i think she is addressing her husband....

now on the other hand...if i were bored or sick of living with a man with a disability that he wont get over..and suddenly i saw the opportunity to film and sue....well...who knows the darkness of a person's heart....the movie...

the quote...an accident can be an unhappily married woman's best friend....doris clairborne ?

an accident with a big fat settlement....even better

IF you ran inbetween the cops and your husband-you'd both be dead. You cannot interfere with the police like that it's illegal. I actually think that the woman acted with a lot of restraint and was very reasonable with the situation (unlike the police).

Not unless you point a gun at them.

Plus, I've seen people react with more emotion after they've seen a dog run over.

Her reaction was strange. And I'm being kind

There's only one reason why the police aren't releasing the video: they're hiding something.

I happen to take the police's side often in these videos lately...but this is tough to do when they wont even release it or be transparent.
Since when does the public get the drive when cops release a video? They will release it so hold onto your shorts a little longer. Why do you need it today?

In this video still frame1 second before he was shot, Keith Scott is in the bright teal pants with white hat standing in between the SUV's. His hands are in front of him possibly holding or pointing a gun as his wife say Keith don't you do it.
Scott Shooting.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back