After School Satan Club must be allowed to proceed ... WT*?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lawyer: After School Satan Club must be allowed to proceed

The National Anthem Is Bad.
The American Flag is Bad.
A child can't eat a graham cracker into the shape of a pistol without being suspended.
Prayer in School is Evil.

But allowing a club in a kids' school that celebrates SATAN - the king of darkness, sin, death, violence, chaos...You bet!

:wtf:

Why don't they put on their goat leggings and meet in an open field or abandoned house?
:p

The two little girls and the slenderman attempted murder got them all excited. Liberals may just use this club to kill Christians.

A child can't eat a graham cracker into the shape of a pistol without being suspended.

But allowing a club in a kids' school that celebrates SATAN - the king of darkness, sin, death, violence, chaos...You bet!

Why don't they put on their goat leggings and meet in an open field or abandoned house?
You read the article, right? I think a Satan Club is sick and I hope they get zero members, but the school isn't endorsing it.

You read the article, right? I think a Satan Club is sick and I hope they get zero members, but the school isn't endorsing it.

Got that...but a school should not be forced to host such a despicable, sick club at an institution of higher learning, where kids are educated. Is it discrimination? You bet. Opting out of facilitating the promotion of pure un-adultered evil should not be punished or denied...IMO.

Unfortunately the school will probably now declare no one may use their facilities.

Ever hear of the First Amendment?

Of course it should be allowed - Just as other religions should be allowed.

I have no problem with the 1st Amendment - they can tout their religion and have their meetings anywhere they want...where they are allowed.

Granted this is a public school....which means the school MUST follow all laws, etc...Were it a privately owned location I would be totally against the govt telling the owner who they allowed to use their place and who could not. .

Got that...but a school should not be forced to host such a despicable, sick club at an institution of higher learning, where kids are educated. Is it discrimination? You bet. Opting out of facilitating the promotion of pure un-adultered evil should not be punished or denied...IMO.

Unfortunately the school will probably now declare no one may use their facilities.

You would not say that if it were a christian club. What's the difference? In the 1st amendment, where does it say "except religions you don't like"?

I get so sick of RWNJ traitors attacks on the US Constitution.

Do you really want the government judging which religions are ok and which aren't?

And what specific activities of the club are "despicable," "sick," or "evil?"

Ever hear of the First Amendment?

Of course it should be allowed - Just as other religions should be allowed.

I have no problem with the 1st Amendment - they can tout their religion and have their meetings anywhere they want...where they are allowed.

Granted this is a public school....which means the school MUST follow all laws, etc...Were it a privately owned location I would be totally against the govt telling the owner who they allowed to use their place and who could not. .

So we should pay taxes to give public schools the right to discriminate? Do we get to choose how our taxes are used?

You defend the indefensible.

Those who are against the constitution forget that their rights are on the line too. Their rights are threatened by their own actions. Think about Drumpf's attacks on the constitution and his promises to destroy certain rights. Its not just liberal's rights he wants to destroy. aBe careful what you wish for.

You would not say that if it were a christian club. What's the difference? In the 1st amendment, where does it say "except religions you don't like"?

Actually, people like him might say the same things if it were a Christian group they didn't consider to be real Christians. Many Evangelicals don't consider Jehovah's Witnesses, Latter Day Saints, or Catholics to be Christians.

I suppose you're right, but Satan Club? That's pretty hard to swallow. A perversion of everything we base our fundamental sense of right and wrong on. Why are they targeting 9 or 10 elementary schools for their meetings? What's up with that? I don't like it.

I suppose you're right, but Satan Club? That's pretty hard to swallow. A perversion of everything we base our fundamental sense of right and wrong on. Why are they targeting 9 or 10 elementary schools for their meetings? What's up with that? I don't like it.

Probably to make the point that they have the same rights as any other "religion".

And they do.

If they allow an after school Christian club- then they have to allow an after school atheist club or Satan club.

I know you hate equal treatment- but that is the way it is.

If they want a Satan's club, have at it, but if they try to mess with anyone else's business, what do they think is going to happen with their own?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Satan group, which is a group that claims it isn't about worshiping Satan but instead uses the name Satan as a metaphor for "fighting religious tyranny", is actually not expecting to gain access to the school. Because of how repugnant they are to the school which must play fair with all religious groups, it is a successful attempt to scrub any moral afterschool program off campus.

So in the end they really are serving Satan in that they are using a wedge to distance children from learning about God.

Forum List

Back