OMG...Even Dick Cheney Denounces the Cocksocket Clown!

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Bahahahhaaa.....NEVER thought I'd see this!

Dick Cheney Thinks Trump's Muslim Ban Is 'Against Everything We Stand For'

Even former Vice President Dick Cheney has denounced Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's plan to ban Muslim immigration in America.
Cheney, a decisive conservative himself, said Monday on The Hugh Hewitt Show that the ban "goes against everything we stand for and believe in."

I think this whole notion that somehow we can just say no more Muslims, just ban a whole religion, goes against everything we stand for and believe in. I mean, religious freedom has been a very important part of our history and where we came from," Cheney said on a Monday appearance on the radio show. "A lot of people, my ancestors got here, because they were Puritans."

Cheney called Trump's plan a "mistaken notion" and said to solve refugee and immigration problems, the U.S. must examine why they need to leave their countries in the first place.

"It’s a serious problem to make certain that the people coming in don’t represent ISIS. You’ve got to set up a vetting process," Cheney said.

Listen to Cheney here. The comments on the ban start at 19:50.

Trump, we're coming for you. And we're going to take you down.

Is Cheney on heavy meds for not understanding that Trump isn't banning all Muslims?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people these days. The lack of comprehension on the EO is astounding. People are stuck on stupid.

OMG, a DC insider against Trump.

Love how the left are siding with all the people they labeled Hitler.

They love John "Psychopathic Neo-Conservative Warmonger" McCain also and that sexually frustrated faggot Miss Lindsey Graham, those two now appear joined at the hip, they always have to appear in public together since President Trump assumed office.

Hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

88e7a68372eb09760d9b10585164ac216c281f70.jpg

Last edited:

Even former Vice President Dick Cheney has denounced Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's plan to ban Muslim immigration in America.
Cheney, a decisive conservative himself, said Monday on The Hugh Hewitt Show that the ban "goes against everything we stand for and believe in."

I think this whole notion that somehow we can just say no more Muslims, just ban a whole religion, goes against everything we stand for and believe in. I mean, religious freedom has been a very important part of our history and where we came from," Cheney said on a Monday appearance on the radio show. "A lot of people, my ancestors got here, because they were Puritans."

Cheney called Trump's plan a "mistaken notion" and said to solve refugee and immigration problems, the U.S. must examine why they need to leave their countries in the first place.

"It’s a serious problem to make certain that the people coming in don’t represent ISIS. You’ve got to set up a vetting process," Cheney said.

Cheney facing death and trying a desperate last minute push for forgiveness.

Dick Cheney, huh? Isn't he the Establishment guy who used to be vice president or something? He likes to shoot people...that's the one, right?

OMG, a DC insider against Trump.

Love how the left are siding with all the people they labeled Hitler.

The man who told Bush what to do and when to do it....and then shot his pal in the face with bird-shot. Dirty Dick got a new heart...maybe it used to belong to Michael Jackson. :eusa_doh:

Your story is from December, 2015 and it was against OBAMA ya lying sack of shit.

Is Cheney on heavy meds for not understanding that Trump isn't banning all Muslims?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people these days. The lack of comprehension on the EO is astounding. People are stuck on stupid.
The ban is against all Muslim nations Trump isn't doing business with.

Forum List

Back