T-rump Voter Fraud "expert" Registered in Multiple States

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:rofl:

AP: Trump's voter fraud expert registered in 3 states

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A man who President Donald Trump has promoted as an authority on voter fraud was registered to vote in multiple states during the 2016 presidential election, the Associated Press has learned.

Gregg Phillips, whose unsubstantiated claim that the election was marred by 3 million illegal votes was tweeted by the president, was listed on the rolls in Alabama, Texas and Mississippi, according to voting records and election officials in those states. He voted only in Alabama in November, records show.

In a post earlier this month, Phillips described "an amazing effort" by volunteers tied to True the Vote, an organization whose board he sits on, who he said found "thousands of duplicate records and registrations of dead people."

Messy voter rolls allows democrats to fudge in close or run off elections. They do not want a tight ship at the polls, it works against their dishonest cheating un American ways

I wonder whether he ended up voting a 2nd time for Hillary, as did his mother in grave.

Almost certainly, massive fraud will be uncovered.

Trump spouts non-stop logical fallacies. Bald assertions, straw men, false premises, false dichotomies. He's your basic Fox News viewer. :lol:

Here he exercises another favorite, argumentum ad populum. The belief that the more people who believe something, the truer it becomes:

DAVID MUIR: Do you think that that talking about millions of illegal votes is dangerous to this country without presenting the evidence?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: No, not at all. Not at all because many people feel the same way that I do.

In a post earlier this month, Phillips described "an amazing effort" by volunteers tied to True the Vote, an organization whose board he sits on, who he said found "thousands of duplicate records and registrations of dead people."
I'll bet he didn't find HIS duplicate registrations!

Trump spouts non-stop logical fallacies. Bald assertions, straw men, false premises, false dichotomies. He's your basic Fox News viewer. :lol:

Here he exercises another favorite, argumentum ad populum. The belief that the more people who believe something, the truer it becomes:

DAVID MUIR: Do you think that that talking about millions of illegal votes is dangerous to this country without presenting the evidence?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: No, not at all. Not at all because many people feel the same way that I do.

Talking about things is dangerous to a liberal, we know.

They can't take free speech.

And soon, as the God-Emperor unleashes the report on voter fraud, he will be proven right.

Why is it that most of your posts have homosexual references to them? Self-hatred perhaps?

Now, now......Just because Bucky walks on his toes does not necessarily mean...................(LOL)

He voted only in Alabama in November, records show.

Doesn't matter, he wasn't on his own list. If he was a minority he would not have been allowed to vote in any state if he was on his own list.

Doesn't matter, he wasn't on his own list. If he was a minority he would not have been allowed to vote in any state if he was on his own list.

So why would he put him on his own list?

Jesus Christ he said he only voted once

He was making trumps point on you college kids..

God damn we all know how easy you kids have it.. Voting twice..

And running home.. It's no secret

So you really think we're that naive?

College kids have been throwing elections for decades.. Then they run home to daddy..

So you really think we're that naive?

College kids have been throwing elections for decades.. Then they run home to daddy..

Let's call a spade a spade..

It's not even a secret what college kids do on voting

Jesus Christ he said he only voted once.
Because his list was designed to REMOVE people/minorities who were registered in more than one state from ALL voting registration lists, not how many times they voted. That is why his list included only names common to minorities and not his own name.

Because his list was designed to REMOVE people/minorities who were registered in more than one state from ALL voting registration lists, not how many times they voted. That is why his list included only names common to minorities and not his own name.

So you don't deny your a college kid?

Help me out here

So you don't deny your a college kid?
Help me out here
So you don't deny the purpose of Phillips' list is to remove minorities from the voter rolls.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back