okie po-po charged with serial sexual assault on the job

Are you getting tired of hearing about skuzzbag cops abusing their power while on the job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bucs90 said:
Rotagilla said:
I didn't say anything about donuts..I said cops were generally chickenshit cowards.

Haha, says the guy on the internet who has never worked a single shift in a violent neighborhood.

I certainly can't speak for Rotagilla, but I've delivered more than a few pizzas in some violent urban neighborhoods.

I've repossessed furniture and appliances there.

I live in a scary, meth-lab riddled bucolic neighborhood right now.

I still don't trust cops.

I trust my gun. :badgrin:

OH SHIT! You delivered pizza in the ghetto!!??

My bad.....that's EXACTLY like being a street cop there (too lazy to find sarcasm smiley)

Kinda, yeah.

We both work for tips.

We both drop it like its hot.

We both go to dangerous areas.

The difference is that a pizza delivery guy can't rape or murder someone, and then have his buddies cover it up. :badgrin:

Got a link or proof of that happening? Didn't think so.

Got any proof that there's such a thing as a "legitimate police cover-up"?

Let's make a deal, officer. :badgrin:

Oh yeah, in the past they've happened. People got jailed and fired. But they're rare. Sorry to disappoint.

I appreciate you calling me officer repeatedly, its about time you learned some respect:nono:

So start calling out the bad ones, then.

That's exactly what we are doing. :thup:

Um...when they are caught and fired....no need. They're gone, job done.

After the news media have broken the stories, yeah.

Shouldn't we expect that many don't get fired after having been caught?

Most of us know better than to believe that they don't. And we know this because we've had run-ins with cops who are/ were assholes.

So because some in the past did it...we must assume that others like them are doing it??

That's profiling buddy. See how that works?
Sure...sure....they've all stopped misbehaving..Not one corrupt cop left in america.../sarcasm
...but the innocent people they've killed are still dead

Most of us know better than to believe that they don't. And we know this because we've had run-ins with cops who are/ were assholes.

So because some in the past did it...we must assume that others like them are doing it??

Sure...sure....they've all stopped misbehaving..Not one corrupt cop left in america.../sarcasm
...but the innocent people they've killed are still dead

Oh. So you support profiling people based on the behavior in the past of people who have commonalities with them?

Thought you cop haters didn't like that?

Well, guys, I have to go. I know for a few of you cop haters, getting to talk shit to me, an actual ex-cop, is probably the highlight of your year. Im sure you'll be on Facebook and Twitter with your friends saying "Oh dude you should've seen it I talk mad shit to this cop online bro".

But, I have a life, and have had my fun for the day. Later broskis

Yup yup.

I've been profiled my entire life — for my hair length, for the crowd with whom I've been known to associate, for the fact that I've driven red sports cars, etc.

The difference, again, is that I don't carry a weapon, and can't commit a violent crime against an innocent and know that my buddies down at the station will help me cover it up.

I guess we don't have any reason whatsoever to be scared of someone like that, now, do we, officer? :badgrin:

You are trying to say all cops do stuff like this, just because a FEW get in trouble.

And then you and others bash cops....saying that they profile blacks simply because "a FEW get in trouble" so therefore they all do it.

See how much of a retard you seem to be?

There are probably a lot more rogue cops that don't get caught.

Given how low pay and bennies are for most municipalities these days, you're getting a far higher quality of police officers than most towns deserve, so I have no complaints at all about our police forces in general. I'm amazed many towns and cities can find officers at all; Baltimore and some other cities are busy hiring street gangsters so they can fill ridiculous 'affirmative action' quotas, or so I've read somewhere. It will get worse, so either up the pay or quit sniveling like whiney little adolescent bourgeois girls over situations you aren't going to do squat about anyway.

Given how low pay and bennies are for most municipalities these days, you're getting a far higher quality of police officers than most towns deserve, so I have no complaints at all about our police forces in general. I'm amazed many towns and cities can find officers at all; Baltimore and some other cities are busy hiring street gangsters so they can fill ridiculous 'affirmative action' quotas, or so I've read somewhere. It will get worse, so either up the pay or quit sniveling like whiney little adolescent bourgeois girls over situations you aren't going to do squat about anyway.

Pay up?

No thanks. I pay enough taxes.
I'll handle my own business, thanks.

Given how low pay and bennies are for most municipalities these days, you're getting a far higher quality of police officers than most towns deserve, so I have no complaints at all about our police forces in general.

Yes, because we all realize that state and local municipalities across America "deserve" guys in blue who use their jobs to prey on women sexually.

Picaro said:
I'm amazed many towns and cities can find officers at all; Baltimore and some other cities are busy hiring street gangsters so they can fill ridiculous 'affirmative action' quotas, or so I've read somewhere.

Again, it takes a criminal to know a criminal.

Picaro said:
It will get worse, so either up the pay or quit sniveling like whiney little adolescent bourgeois girls over situations you aren't going to do squat about anyway.

You know nothing about any of us here who are, as you say, "sniveling," sport.

For all you know, we could be doing a lot more than "squat" about it at this very second we write.

Yet another bad cop.

What academy is training these clowns?

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — An Oklahoma City police officer arrested on charges of serial sexual assault preyed on women in the rundown neighborhoods he was assigned to patrol — picking some up off the street, pulling others over at traffic stops and in one case taking a woman to a nearby school, according to an affidavit released Friday.

Former star football player Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, 27, raped one woman and either fondled others or forced them to expose themselves, investigators said. He made others perform sex acts on him.

And police said there could be more victims than the seven already identified.

"They're retracing all of his contacts, as many as they can, especially traffic stops," said police spokesman Capt. Dexter Nelson.

The investigation began — and Holtzclaw was immediately placed on leave — when police said a woman complained in June that Holtzclaw had sexually assaulted her during a traffic stop on a boulevard about two miles north of the state Capitol. The alleged incident prompted police to check other contacts Holtzclaw had with the public since beginning street patrols about 18 months ago.

Officers identified seven victims and eight incidents before accusing Holtzclaw of crimes including rape, sexual battery and indecent exposure. Police Chief Bill Citty published Holtzclaw's photograph with the hope that other women would step forward. District Attorney David Prater said formal charges could be lodged by Aug. 29. Holtzclaw had not previously been disciplined in his three-year tenure with the department.

Police reports said the victims were all black women between the ages of 34 and 58. Holtzclaw, who played college football at 6-foot-1, 246 pounds, would come across the woman while on patrol. Three were assaulted in his car. One victim was taken to a school in the Spring Lake Division where he worked, according to the affidavit.

"Did he feel that these people were so disenfranchised that they could be thrown away because no one would care about their safety?" asked state Rep. Connie Johnson, who represents the area in the state Legislature.

Police said it wasn't clear if Holtzclaw targeted victims because of their race.

"All of this victims were black, but that is probably because the area where he worked," Nelson said, referring to the mixed race neighborhood of black, Hispanic and Vietnamese residents as well as some gentrification drawing more whites into the area.

Holtzclaw joined the force after parlaying a stellar high school and college football career into a criminal justice degree from Eastern Michigan University.

Holtzclaw was an all-state football player in his senior year at Enid, leading the team with 123 tackles. The Eastern Michigan football media guide in 2008 featured him at the top of its roster page — touting his weightlifting abilities and his starting in every game since his arrival on campus in 2005. He tried out for the Detroit Lions after he was not taken in the NFL draft, but was cut from the team.

His former high school football coach, Tom Cobble, said the allegations were "absolutely a shock."

"It's so totally out of character. It's unbelievable." said Cobble, who retired from coaching at Chickasha, Oklahoma last year.

"We need to reach out to him and make sure he knows he's loved," Cobble said.

A feature article in the Enid News & Eagle newspaper last year quoted Holtzclaw as saying he wanted to join the police department's anti-gang unit "where you knock and go in screaming."

"The gang unit reminds me most of playing football," Holtzclaw was quoted as saying. It reminds me of that adrenaline rush. You are going, going ... chasing bad guys."

Nelson said Holtzclaw's colleagues were upset at the allegations against a police officer.

"Most of us see it as a black eye to our profession and our department," he said.

Holtzclaw was being held at the Oklahoma County Jail in lieu of $5 million bond, according to jail records. No attorney is listed for him and jail staff said they could not provide attorney information.

___

Associated Press reporter Ken Miller contributed to this report.

Policeman accused of serial sex assault on patrol

460x.jpg

He looks inbred. Or Asian.

Yet another bad cop.

What academy is training these clowns?

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — An Oklahoma City police officer arrested on charges of serial sexual assault preyed on women in the rundown neighborhoods he was assigned to patrol — picking some up off the street, pulling others over at traffic stops and in one case taking a woman to a nearby school, according to an affidavit released Friday.

Former star football player Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, 27, raped one woman and either fondled others or forced them to expose themselves, investigators said. He made others perform sex acts on him.

And police said there could be more victims than the seven already identified.

"They're retracing all of his contacts, as many as they can, especially traffic stops," said police spokesman Capt. Dexter Nelson.

The investigation began — and Holtzclaw was immediately placed on leave — when police said a woman complained in June that Holtzclaw had sexually assaulted her during a traffic stop on a boulevard about two miles north of the state Capitol. The alleged incident prompted police to check other contacts Holtzclaw had with the public since beginning street patrols about 18 months ago.

Officers identified seven victims and eight incidents before accusing Holtzclaw of crimes including rape, sexual battery and indecent exposure. Police Chief Bill Citty published Holtzclaw's photograph with the hope that other women would step forward. District Attorney David Prater said formal charges could be lodged by Aug. 29. Holtzclaw had not previously been disciplined in his three-year tenure with the department.

Police reports said the victims were all black women between the ages of 34 and 58. Holtzclaw, who played college football at 6-foot-1, 246 pounds, would come across the woman while on patrol. Three were assaulted in his car. One victim was taken to a school in the Spring Lake Division where he worked, according to the affidavit.

"Did he feel that these people were so disenfranchised that they could be thrown away because no one would care about their safety?" asked state Rep. Connie Johnson, who represents the area in the state Legislature.

Police said it wasn't clear if Holtzclaw targeted victims because of their race.

"All of this victims were black, but that is probably because the area where he worked," Nelson said, referring to the mixed race neighborhood of black, Hispanic and Vietnamese residents as well as some gentrification drawing more whites into the area.

Holtzclaw joined the force after parlaying a stellar high school and college football career into a criminal justice degree from Eastern Michigan University.

Holtzclaw was an all-state football player in his senior year at Enid, leading the team with 123 tackles. The Eastern Michigan football media guide in 2008 featured him at the top of its roster page — touting his weightlifting abilities and his starting in every game since his arrival on campus in 2005. He tried out for the Detroit Lions after he was not taken in the NFL draft, but was cut from the team.

His former high school football coach, Tom Cobble, said the allegations were "absolutely a shock."

"It's so totally out of character. It's unbelievable." said Cobble, who retired from coaching at Chickasha, Oklahoma last year.

"We need to reach out to him and make sure he knows he's loved," Cobble said.

A feature article in the Enid News & Eagle newspaper last year quoted Holtzclaw as saying he wanted to join the police department's anti-gang unit "where you knock and go in screaming."

"The gang unit reminds me most of playing football," Holtzclaw was quoted as saying. It reminds me of that adrenaline rush. You are going, going ... chasing bad guys."

Nelson said Holtzclaw's colleagues were upset at the allegations against a police officer.

"Most of us see it as a black eye to our profession and our department," he said.

Holtzclaw was being held at the Oklahoma County Jail in lieu of $5 million bond, according to jail records. No attorney is listed for him and jail staff said they could not provide attorney information.

___

Associated Press reporter Ken Miller contributed to this report.

Policeman accused of serial sex assault on patrol

460x.jpg

He looks inbred. Or Asian.

Either way, I don't think it much of an imaginative stretch to suppose that he's about to get many chances to put his football skills to the ultimate test.

The poor guy. :badgrin:

just saw this case being talked about on FOX for the first time .

We're prolly gonna hear about this particular case—and other cases of renegade cops—being talked about a whole bunch more in the news in the coming days and weeks.

Clearly, people are sick and tired of hearing about skuzzbags in blue who use their jobs for nefarious purposes.

People are sick and tired of being scared of being pulled over because the one pulling them over just might be a rapist or a killer.

The clean-up is coming. And it's about time the "mainstream" media started talking more about this topic.

I expect Jon Stewart is gonna have a field day with this topic on The Daily Show — if he ever decides to get back to work. :badgrin:

bucs90 said:
Rotagilla said:
I didn't say anything about donuts..I said cops were generally chickenshit cowards.

Haha, says the guy on the internet who has never worked a single shift in a violent neighborhood.

I certainly can't speak for Rotagilla, but I've delivered more than a few pizzas in some violent urban neighborhoods.

I've repossessed furniture and appliances there.

I live in a scary, meth-lab riddled bucolic neighborhood right now.

I still don't trust cops.

I trust my gun. :badgrin:

OH SHIT! You delivered pizza in the ghetto!!??

My bad.....that's EXACTLY like being a street cop there (too lazy to find sarcasm smiley)

Kinda, yeah.

We both work for tips.

We both drop it like its hot.

We both go to dangerous areas.

The difference is that a pizza delivery guy can't rape or murder someone, and then have his buddies cover it up. :badgrin:

Got a link or proof of that happening? Didn't think so.

Got any proof that there's such a thing as a "legitimate police cover-up"?

Let's make a deal, officer. :badgrin:

Oh yeah, in the past they've happened. People got jailed and fired. But they're rare. Sorry to disappoint.

I appreciate you calling me officer repeatedly, its about time you learned some respect:nono:

Here is something you haven't discussed. The way officers will leave a fellow cop out in the cold if they pushed for punishment for a bad cop, or if they reported fellow officers doing wrong.

Pro Libertate Why Good Cops Stay Silent The Persecution of Officer Adam Basford

Forum List

Back