okie po-po charged with serial sexual assault on the job

Are you getting tired of hearing about skuzzbag cops abusing their power while on the job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I am not a yuppie. I spent most of my years as a lineman. But let me know when you want to test your theory.

Haha, so you're fat.

Are you really challenging me to come to Atlanta and fight you? You're more pathetic than I thought. Grow up yuppie.

I can see why you were fired from the Atlanta PD. Was it for your obnoxious behavior? Or the fact that you are clueless?

I didn't say I wanted to fight you. I just offered to let you test your theory of whether or not I am a coward. You are the one who leaned towards fighting so quickly.

Do you know a lot of fat linemen? I don't.
I estimate there are more fat cops than fat linemen. Linemen have to work for a living.

Haha, you two are so cute. Donut jokes, how original.

Certainly more accurate than your insistence that I am a coward, that I live in Buckhead and that I'm a yuppie.

I know cops who do actually eat doughnuts on occasion. In fact, one recommended Revolutions Doughnuts to my g/f. I'd thank him, no problem.

MORE breaking news: Some cops eat donuts!!!

You'll be working for USA Today or NY Times if you keep up all this good work!!!!!

Um, yeah, A LOT of people eat donuts. Its why Dunkin Donuts is a profitable company.
So you'd rather talk about donuts than corrupt cops...I understand.

Um.....then you, I, and 95% of cops agree: ROOT OUT AND FIRE THE BAD ONES!! No one hates corrupt cops more than good cops. That's a fact. Imagine if YOU were a good cop....who had his image smeared because of shit he didn't do, all day every day in the media and internet.

Give me some examples of good cops who have had their images smears all day, every day in the media and on the Net.

The subject of the story in the OP of this thread certainly isn't one.

bucs90 said:
And yes, I'm saying that in today's police world, legit cover-ups of crime are VERY rare. 50 years ago, yes, they were more common.

There is no such thing as a "legit cover-up" of a crime, champ. Nope.

A cover-up denotes criminality.

bucs90 said:
People NEVER give law enforcement credit for how much that profession has cleaned up the last decade.

It's been "cleaning things up" since the days of the shire reeves of Nottingham in Robin of Locksley's day.

Well beyond that, actually.

So what?

bucs90 said:
Or, show me proof of what you are accusing them of. Or....are you just assuming and speculating?

The proof?

You've read the story in the OP, yes? :badgrin:

No, I am not a yuppie. I spent most of my years as a lineman. But let me know when you want to test your theory.

Haha, so you're fat.

Are you really challenging me to come to Atlanta and fight you? You're more pathetic than I thought. Grow up yuppie.

I can see why you were fired from the Atlanta PD. Was it for your obnoxious behavior? Or the fact that you are clueless?

I didn't say I wanted to fight you. I just offered to let you test your theory of whether or not I am a coward. You are the one who leaned towards fighting so quickly.

I estimate there are more fat cops than fat linemen. Linemen have to work for a living.

I didn't say anything about donuts..I said cops were generally chickenshit cowards.

Haha, says the guy on the internet who has never worked a single shift in a violent neighborhood.

No I've never worked a shift in a dangerous neighborhood. I prefer to work an honest job.
.....but I DO live in one of the most dangerous cities in the country.. I don't need to "work a shift"..

The PD here are so corrupt that the fed gvt had to issue a consent decree to try to chill them out.Look up "NOPD corruption".

Haha, so you're fat.

Certainly more accurate than your insistence that I am a coward, that I live in Buckhead and that I'm a yuppie.

I know cops who do actually eat doughnuts on occasion. In fact, one recommended Revolutions Doughnuts to my g/f. I'd thank him, no problem.

You'll be working for USA Today or NY Times if you keep up all this good work!!!!!

Um, yeah, A LOT of people eat donuts. Its why Dunkin Donuts is a profitable company.
So you'd rather talk about donuts than corrupt cops...I understand.

Lets talk:

CORRUPT COPS: I hope the good cops find them, fire them, and if necessary, arrest them. And judging by ALL the stories of cops getting arrested.......sounds like a lot of good cops and good prosecutors are doing some house cleaning.

Anything else to say about it? Other than some juvenile venting?

bucs90 said:
Rotagilla said:
I didn't say anything about donuts..I said cops were generally chickenshit cowards.

Haha, says the guy on the internet who has never worked a single shift in a violent neighborhood.

I certainly can't speak for Rotagilla, but I've delivered more than a few pizzas in some violent urban neighborhoods.

I've repossessed furniture and appliances there.

I live in a scary, meth-lab riddled bucolic neighborhood right now.

I still don't trust cops.

I trust my gun. :badgrin:

Um.....then you, I, and 95% of cops agree: ROOT OUT AND FIRE THE BAD ONES!! No one hates corrupt cops more than good cops. That's a fact. Imagine if YOU were a good cop....who had his image smeared because of shit he didn't do, all day every day in the media and internet.

Give me some examples of good cops who have had their images smears all day, every day in the media and on the Net.

bucs90 said:
And yes, I'm saying that in today's police world, legit cover-ups of crime are VERY rare. 50 years ago, yes, they were more common.

bucs90 said:
People NEVER give law enforcement credit for how much that profession has cleaned up the last decade.

It's been "cleaning things up" since the days of the shire reeves of Nottingham in Robin of Locksley's day.

So what?

bucs90 said:
Or, show me proof of what you are accusing them of. Or....are you just assuming and speculating?

The proof?

Lets start with EVERY good cop working tonight, who wear a badge and uniform, whose image as a simple police officer is smeared.

I say "Legit" cover-up as an actual criminal cover-up. Not a perceived or assumed one, "champ".

And yes, they're always "cleaning". Cops are human. ALL humans are flawed. So out of 1,000,000.....you'll have some bad ones.

bucs90 said:
Rotagilla said:

I certainly can't speak for Rotagilla, but I've delivered more than a few pizzas in some violent urban neighborhoods.

OH SHIT! You delivered pizza in the ghetto!!??

My bad.....that's EXACTLY like being a street cop there (too lazy to find sarcasm smiley)

Haha, so you're fat.

Breaking News: Not everyone in Atlanta lives in Buckhead.
Breaking News: Not everyone who disagrees with BUC90 is a yuppie.
Breaking News: When someone says they worked as a lineman, they usually don't mean they played football.

Just thought I try that and see why you like it so much. Doesn't do anything for me. I prefer a better, more direct form of sarcasm.

bucs90 said:

bucs90 said:

So what?

bucs90 said:

The proof?

Lets start with EVERY good cop working tonight, who wear a badge and uniform, whose image as a simple police officer is smeared.

I haven't seen any of those, guy.

Maybe you should be more concerned about getting your own house in order, and getting rid of the filth hiding behind badges.

bucs90 said:
I say "Legit" cover-up as an actual criminal cover-up. Not a perceived or assumed one, "champ".

And again, there is no such thing as a "legit cover-up". Nope.

There is such a thing as a legitimate investigation into police corruption, though. :badgrin:

bucs90 said:
And yes, they're always "cleaning". Cops are human. ALL humans are flawed. So out of 1,000,000.....you'll have some bad ones.

So start calling out the bad ones, then.

That's exactly what we are doing. :thup:

Haha, so you're fat.

I have seen PLENTY of fat cops, though!

bucs90 said:

bucs90 said:

So what?

bucs90 said:

The proof?

Except when I have a bad day or I'm in a bad mood I can't go beat somebody up or shoot them and get away with it.
Who investigates cop shootings?
Cops. What is the result of investigations into even the most outrageous, unprovoked shootings?
"The officers acted fully within department guidelines and no procedures were violated...or some such bullshit.
Might as well have bank robbers "investigate" bank robberies or drug dealers "investigate" drug possession. You'd get the same results. All proper procedures were followed.

After over 5 decades of hearing the same shit every time, I know the score.

bucs90 said:
Rotagilla said:

My bad.....that's EXACTLY like being a street cop there (too lazy to find sarcasm smiley)

Kinda, yeah.

We both work for tips.

We both drop it like its hot.

We both go to dangerous areas.

The difference is that a pizza delivery guy can't rape or murder someone, and then have his buddies cover it up. :badgrin:

[/QUOTE]

Except when I have a bad day or I'm in a bad mood I can't go beat somebody up or shoot them and get away with it.
Cops. What is the result of investigations into even the most outrageous, unprovoked shootings?
"The officers acted fully within department guidelines and no procedures were violated...or some such bullshit.
Might as well have bank robbers "investigate" bank robberies or drug dealers "investigate" drug possession. You'd get the same results. All proper procedures were followed.

After over 5 decades of hearing the same shit every time, I know the score.[/QUOTE]

- LINK to me the cops who have wrongfully shot someone and got away with it?

- Yes, cop shootings are investigated by OTHER law enforcement agencies. To CHARGE a bad cop, the investigation must be done by someone...with law enforcement powers. You want Bubba from the McDonalds kitchen to investigate it? Don't like it, YOU go sign up and be one.

You have NO PROOF of wrongdoing. Only an ingrained sense of assuming it happens. NO DIFFERENT than a bad cop assuming a black kid is a criminal....just because other black kids in the past have been.

bucs90 said:
Rotagilla said:

Kinda, yeah.

We both work for tips.

The difference is that a pizza delivery guy can't rape or murder someone, and then have his buddies cover it up. :badgrin:

Got a link or proof of that happening? Didn't think so.

Um...when they are caught and fired....no need. They're gone, job done.

After the news media have broken the stories, yeah.

Shouldn't we expect that many don't get fired after having been caught?

Most of us know better than to believe that they don't. And we know this because we've had run-ins with cops who are/ were assholes.

- Yes, cop shootings are investigated by OTHER law enforcement agencies. To CHARGE a bad cop, the investigation must be done by someone...with law enforcement powers. You want Bubba from the McDonalds kitchen to investigate it? Don't like it, YOU go sign up and be one.

You have NO PROOF of wrongdoing. Only an ingrained sense of assuming it happens. NO DIFFERENT than a bad cop assuming a black kid is a criminal....just because other black kids in the past have been.

NOPD corruption. Google it. I already know all about it.

Rotagilla said:

After over 5 decades of hearing the same shit every time, I know the score.

You have NO PROOF of wrongdoing. Only an ingrained sense of assuming it happens. NO DIFFERENT than a bad cop assuming a black kid is a criminal....just because other black kids in the past have been.[/QUOTE]

I think it is hilarious that you demand proof before accusations. And in this thread, where you have made accusation after accusation, based on .........ummm.......wait for it............ZERO information.

Last edited by a moderator:
bucs90 said:
Rotagilla said:

Kinda, yeah.

We both work for tips.

Got a link or proof of that happening? Didn't think so.

Got any proof that there's such a thing as a "legitimate police cover-up"?

Let's make a deal, officer. :badgrin:

Um...when they are caught and fired....no need. They're gone, job done.

After the news media have broken the stories, yeah.

Shouldn't we expect that many don't get fired after having been caught?

Most of us know better than to believe that they don't. And we know this because we've had run-ins with cops who are/ were assholes.

So because some in the past did it...we must assume that others like them are doing it??

That's profiling buddy. See how that works?

Forum List

Back