okie po-po charged with serial sexual assault on the job

Are you getting tired of hearing about skuzzbag cops abusing their power while on the job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I am not a yuppie. I spent most of my years as a lineman. But let me know when you want to test your theory.

Haha, so you're fat.

Are you really challenging me to come to Atlanta and fight you? You're more pathetic than I thought. Grow up yuppie.

I can see why you were fired from the Atlanta PD. Was it for your obnoxious behavior? Or the fact that you are clueless?

I didn't say I wanted to fight you. I just offered to let you test your theory of whether or not I am a coward. You are the one who leaned towards fighting so quickly.

Do you know a lot of fat linemen? I don't.

Well, lets see. There are 1,000,000 cops in America. So, seeing how small a % of them are doing wrong....no, I'm not. Im glad the few bad apples are being removed.

So lemme get this straight: Per the question posed by the thread's poll, you're not getting tired of hearing about skuzzbag cops who are abusing their power while on the job, but you're glad the public is finally getting its day in taking them to task for being skuzzbag cops?

You realize that puts you in a catch-22, yes?

Read between the lines, guy: people are FED UP with smart-ass cops who think having badges gives them the right to be above the law.

bucs90 said:
The arrest rate of cops....is probably lower than the rate of enlisted military members. They just don't get plastered on Page 1 because the public never hears about it.

That's because their buddies on The Force keep the public from hearing about it.

It takes a criminal to know a criminal.

No, Im not. I was a cop, and I despise bad cops who ruin the honor of the rest. So, every arrested cop means ONE LESS bad apple amongst the good ones.

I was referring to military members whose arrests don't make the news.

Cock sucking cowards like you who contribute nothing to society....well, I'm not that worried about how you like my opinion.

LMAO!! Big talk on a computer. No, despite your twisted fantasies, I don't suck cock. As for being a coward, let me know when you will be in Atlanta to test that theory. :biggrin:

And the thread is about a COP who got arrested for fondling citizens. And YOUR THREAD was about thanking cops, but you avoided answering questions about bad cops.

I am all about good cops being great people. But I don't make blanket statements about much, and your thread about thanking cops was all about ignoring the bad cops and the wrong they do.

Dunno if he meant to or not, but his "cock sucker" comment was directed at me, WinterBorn.

Even so, yeah, your reply to him suffices.

This guy's a hothead, and I'm glad he's no longer sporting a badge. :thup:
It's the arrogance of power. Once they get in it becomes an "us" vs. "Them"..and we are "them" or the "enemy" who need to be controlled or subdued.
Starting when he comes on the force as hardly more than a kid, a cop can tell people what to do.

He's "special".
He can make U-turns that others can't, stop traffic, give tickets, arrest people.
He carries a gun, often concealed when off duty.
People thirty years his senior have to do what he says.
....and in his adult life he has never known anything else.

They're violent, arrogant armed and dangerous and they know they're virtually immune unless they practically get caught in the act.

Either as a result of their hyper-acute sense of smell, or an instinctive ability to decipher behavioral cues, dogs have an uncanny ability to detect fear. Owing to the relentless indoctrination they undergo regarding the primacy of “officer safety” and the supposedly all-encompassing threat environment in which they operate, cops exude a dense musk of fear that dogs can probably detect. This might help explain why casual encounters between dogs and cops frequently end with the dog being shot and left to die.

On October 7, Cherrie Shelton of Albany, Georgia saw Patches, her two-year-old Jack Russell Terrier, gunned down by a probation officer named Antoine Jones on her front porch. Shelton began to explain that the tiny dog – who posed no conceivable threat to anybody – didn’t bite. By that time, however, Jones had already pulled out his gun and taken aim. He fired a single round that entered the dog’s left side, exiting through its stomach.
Shelton spent a half-hour desperately trying to save her dog. When she angrily demanded to know why Jones – who had visited the home before – shot the harmless dog, the 300-pound emissary of the tax-fattened class insisted that the 12-pound Jack Russell Terrier made him “fear for his life.” The Georgia Department of Corrections later issued a statement saying that its valiant officer had “acted appropriately” by slaughtering a dog that posed no threat.

Go to the link for more...
Why Do Cops Shoot Your Dog 8211 LewRockwell.com

They're essentially chicken shit cowards with guns.

It isn't even one of the top 10 most dangerous jobs in america....
Farmers, truck drivers, iron workers have more dangerous jobs. Go look it up. Don't take my word for it.

The difference is that when a farmer is in a bad mood he can't go beat someone up or shoot them or arrest them for POP ("pissing off police").

Now stand by for the typical cop reply.."Don't call a cop when you're in trouble, hippie.."
or some such bullshit.

All they're really good for is writing reports for you to turn in to the insurance company AFTER THE CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

Rarely do they ever actually stop a serious crime in progress...and if you DO call them the first thing they want to do is run YOUR name for wants/warrants.

I have absolutely no use for them and wouldn't call one for anything. I'll handle my own business.
Remember, when seconds count the police are MINUTES away.
fuckem.

EDIT:
and I swear to god guarantee that if one of them ever hurt one of my dogs...well....never mind. Not online.

Last edited:
Well, lets see. There are 1,000,000 cops in America. So, seeing how small a % of them are doing wrong....no, I'm not. Im glad the few bad apples are being removed.

gang of sharts said:
Rush to judgment; rush to call someone about whom you know absolutely nothing whatsoever a slur like a "cock sucking coward": this goes a long way in explaining why you're no longer a cop.

Ever stick your gun in someone's mouth, cop?

Did you call him or her a "cock sucker" when you did it? :badgrin:

bucs90 said:
Playing around with you is so easy. Read the bold. That's exactly what you do to cops...who you know nothing about.

Yeah, but see: the difference is that I don't get paid to carry weapons that could take someone's life, and have buddies back at the station who would help me cover it up if I were to take someone's life.

bucs90 said:
See how that works? I exposed your hypocrisy by using your own game against you.

And you took the bait and fell for it. Not surprised.

Nope.

The only thing you have exposed is that you have a hot head, and shouldn't be sporting a badge and a gun.

You are so ignorant. You assuming cops would commit a crime then have friends cover it up....prejudges them. Men you don't know.

You're gonna tell me that that doesn't happen — seriously????? :badgrin:

bucs90 said:
Which you just criticized me on.

So its ok to prejudge cops....but not anyone else. Is that your point?

I know some cops. I ain't sayin' that they're all bad guys.

But again, people are fed up with lowlifes with predilections for sexually assaulting innocents, and smart-ass hotheads who think having badges gives them some kind of federal, state or municipal mandate to be assholes.

Having a badge don't make you God, sport.

That ain't just my point: it's every American's point.

No, I am not a yuppie. I spent most of my years as a lineman. But let me know when you want to test your theory.

Haha, so you're fat.

Are you really challenging me to come to Atlanta and fight you? You're more pathetic than I thought. Grow up yuppie.

I can see why you were fired from the Atlanta PD. Was it for your obnoxious behavior? Or the fact that you are clueless?

I didn't say I wanted to fight you. I just offered to let you test your theory of whether or not I am a coward. You are the one who leaned towards fighting so quickly.

Wasn't fired. Sorry to disappoint you. Moved to the beach.

Yes, I do know a lot, I played OLB in college, and you linemen are always fat asses after your playing days are done.

You probably live in Buckhead, and go pig-out at The Varsity and go back and talk about how you go out to eat "in the hood" hahahaha!!!

gang of sharts said:
Rush to judgment; rush to call someone about whom you know absolutely nothing whatsoever a slur like a "cock sucking coward": this goes a long way in explaining why you're no longer a cop.

bucs90 said:
Playing around with you is so easy. Read the bold. That's exactly what you do to cops...who you know nothing about.

Yeah, but see: the difference is that I don't get paid to carry weapons that could take someone's life, and have buddies back at the station who would help me cover it up if I were to take someone's life.

bucs90 said:
See how that works? I exposed your hypocrisy by using your own game against you.

Nope.

The only thing you have exposed is that you have a hot head, and shouldn't be sporting a badge and a gun.

You are so ignorant. You assuming cops would commit a crime then have friends cover it up....prejudges them. Men you don't know.

bucs90 said:

But again, people are fed up with lowlifes with predilections for sexually assaulting innocents, and smart-ass hotheads who think having badges gives them some kind of federal, state or municipal mandate to be assholes.

Um.....then you, I, and 95% of cops agree: ROOT OUT AND FIRE THE BAD ONES!! No one hates corrupt cops more than good cops. That's a fact. Imagine if YOU were a good cop....who had his image smeared because of shit he didn't do, all day every day in the media and internet.

And yes, I'm saying that in today's police world, legit cover-ups of crime are VERY rare. 50 years ago, yes, they were more common. People NEVER give law enforcement credit for how much that profession has cleaned up the last decade.

Or, show me proof of what you are accusing them of. Or....are you just assuming and speculating?

Haha, so you're fat.

Wasn't fired. Sorry to disappoint you. Moved to the beach.

Yes, I do know a lot, I played OLB in college, and you linemen are always fat asses after your playing days are done.

You probably live in Buckhead, and go pig-out at The Varsity and go back and talk about how you go out to eat "in the hood" hahahaha!!!

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was not referring to playing football. I am talking about being a power/fiber optic lineman. Maybe you could climb a 60' pole and work with hot power lines? Maybe you could take care of grounding transmission lines with enough power running thru them to fry a city block?

No, I am talking about a lineman as a career and a utility industry career spanning a few decades.

It is obvious you were never a detective.

But yeah, I have eaten at The Varsity. Most people I know have. But not in quite some time. I'm a fan of finer foods and better eateries.

But keep stabbing in the dark. lol It shows more and more about you.

gang of sharts said:

bucs90 said:

bucs90 said:

Nope.

bucs90 said:

Um.....then you, I, and 95% of cops agree: ROOT OUT AND FIRED THE BAD ONES!!

And yes, I'm saying that in today's police world, legit cover-ups of crime are VERY rare. 50 years ago, yes, they were more common. People NEVER give law enforcement credit for how much that profession has cleaned up the last decade.

Or, show me proof of what you are accusing them of. Or....are you just assuming and speculating?

Well, APD did clean up some, at least where you were concerned.

Haha, so you're fat.

I estimate there are more fat cops than fat linemen. Linemen have to work for a living.

Haha, so you're fat.

I estimate there are more fat cops than fat linemen. Linemen have to work for a living.

There are quite a few Krispy Kreme places in Atlanta.

So lemme get this straight: Per the question posed by the thread's poll, you're not getting tired of hearing about skuzzbag cops who are abusing their power while on the job, but you're glad the public is finally getting its day in taking them to task for being skuzzbag cops?

Read between the lines, guy: people are FED UP with smart-ass cops who think having badges gives them the right to be above the law.

bucs90 said:
The arrest rate of cops....is probably lower than the rate of enlisted military members. They just don't get plastered on Page 1 because the public never hears about it.

That's because their buddies on The Force keep the public from hearing about it.

No, Im not. I was a cop, and I despise bad cops who ruin the honor of the rest. So, every arrested cop means ONE LESS bad apple amongst the good ones.

Cock sucking cowards like you who contribute nothing to society....well, I'm not that worried about how you like my opinion.

LMAO!! Big talk on a computer. No, despite your twisted fantasies, I don't suck cock. As for being a coward, let me know when you will be in Atlanta to test that theory. :biggrin:

And the thread is about a COP who got arrested for fondling citizens. And YOUR THREAD was about thanking cops, but you avoided answering questions about bad cops.

I am all about good cops being great people. But I don't make blanket statements about much, and your thread about thanking cops was all about ignoring the bad cops and the wrong they do.

Dunno if he meant to or not, but his "cock sucker" comment was directed at me, WinterBorn.

It's the arrogance of power. Once they get in it becomes an "us" vs. "Them"..and we are "them" or the "enemy" who need to be controlled or subdued.
Starting when he comes on the force as hardly more than a kid, a cop can tell people what to do.

He's "special".
He can make U-turns that others can't, stop traffic, give tickets, arrest people.

They're violent, arrogant armed and dangerous and they know they're virtually immune unless they practically get caught in the act.

Either as a result of their hyper-acute sense of smell, or an instinctive ability to decipher behavioral cues, dogs have an uncanny ability to detect fear. Owing to the relentless indoctrination they undergo regarding the primacy of “officer safety” and the supposedly all-encompassing threat environment in which they operate, cops exude a dense musk of fear that dogs can probably detect. This might help explain why casual encounters between dogs and cops frequently end with the dog being shot and left to die.

On October 7, Cherrie Shelton of Albany, Georgia saw Patches, her two-year-old Jack Russell Terrier, gunned down by a probation officer named Antoine Jones on her front porch. Shelton began to explain that the tiny dog – who posed no conceivable threat to anybody – didn’t bite. By that time, however, Jones had already pulled out his gun and taken aim. He fired a single round that entered the dog’s left side, exiting through its stomach.
Shelton spent a half-hour desperately trying to save her dog. When she angrily demanded to know why Jones – who had visited the home before – shot the harmless dog, the 300-pound emissary of the tax-fattened class insisted that the 12-pound Jack Russell Terrier made him “fear for his life.” The Georgia Department of Corrections later issued a statement saying that its valiant officer had “acted appropriately” by slaughtering a dog that posed no threat.

Farmers, truck drivers, iron workers have more dangerous jobs. Go look it up. Don't take my word for it.

The difference is that when a farmer is in a bad mood he can't go beat someone up or shoot them or arrest them for POP ("pissing off police").

Now stand by for the typical cop reply.."Don't call a cop when you're in trouble, hippie.."
or some such bullshit.

All they're really good for is writing reports for you to turn in to the insurance company AFTER THE CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

Rarely do they ever actually stop a serious crime in progress...and if you DO call them the first thing they want to do is run YOUR name for wants/warrants.

I have absolutely no use for them and wouldn't call one for anything. I'll handle my own business.

fuckem.

EDIT:
and I swear to god guarantee that if one of them ever hurt one of my dogs...well....never mind. Not online.

stupidgunowner_zpsa77018d5.jpg

Besides, I'm sure you'd have the entire US military on your side.

:rolleyes:

Haha, so you're fat.

Haha, you two are so cute. Donut jokes, how original.

Haha, so you're fat.

Certainly more accurate than your insistence that I am a coward, that I live in Buckhead and that I'm a yuppie.

I know cops who do actually eat doughnuts on occasion. In fact, one recommended Revolutions Doughnuts to my g/f. I'd thank him, no problem.

bucs90 said:

He's "special".

or some such bullshit.

fuckem.

EDIT:

stupidgunowner_zpsa77018d5.jpg

Besides, I'm sure you'd have the entire US military on your side.

:rolleyes:
sure..sure..whatever you say, son...whatever you say...

Haha, so you're fat.

I didn't say anything about donuts..I said cops were generally chickenshit cowards.

Haha, so you're fat.

Certainly more accurate than your insistence that I am a coward, that I live in Buckhead and that I'm a yuppie.

I know cops who do actually eat doughnuts on occasion. In fact, one recommended Revolutions Doughnuts to my g/f. I'd thank him, no problem.

Where I live there are 2 donut shops owned by...two cops!..LMAO..and let me tell you they make some great donuts.

Haha, so you're fat.

MORE breaking news: Some cops eat donuts!!!

You'll be working for USA Today or NY Times if you keep up all this good work!!!!!

Um, yeah, A LOT of people eat donuts. Its why Dunkin Donuts is a profitable company.

Haha, so you're fat.

I didn't say anything about donuts..I said cops were generally chickenshit cowards.

Haha, says the guy on the internet who has never worked a single shift in a violent neighborhood.

Forum List

Back