O'Keefe tweeted about planned sting of Sen. Landrieu's office

Goldcatt posted the smoking gun of sorts. They are felons and should be treated as such. Just because some of you may hate ACORN, doesn't mean you should sit idle by while one of your personal heroes commits felonies.

They are not 'nutters' at all, just kids trying to expose corruption.

You want nutters, start looking in Congress, its filled with them.

They are ADULTS that committed a felony. They have more in common with the people Woodward and Bernstein exposed than they do Woodward and Bernstein.

A whistle blower does not describe someone that commits a crime to "prove" a right wing internet rumor.

A whistle blower would be someone within the Senator's office exposing something.

These idiots were on a fishing expedition.

He better hope and pray the judge decides to suspend his sentence.

You said previously his father is a US Attorney right? The chances of the judge doing exactly that is likely. Though if he goes off scot free, I doubt this will be the last time he attempts to do something similar.

He better hope and pray the judge decides to suspend his sentence.

You said previously his father is a US Attorney right? The chances of the judge doing exactly that is likely. Though if he goes off scot free, I doubt this will be the last time he attempts to do something similar.

One of his cohort's father is an acting US Attorney.

They are ADULTS that committed a felony. They have more in common with the people Woodward and Bernstein exposed than they do Woodward and Bernstein.
Yep...if they were teens I might say the word kid was fair. But I think O'keefe is at least 25.

He'll fuck up again.

And there's no reason why he wouldn't try again. If he gets no charges against him here then he dodged going to jail twice where anyone else would be currently sitting in the slammer.

gotta wonder why someone that claims to be open minded is taking such glee in this

It's similar to the glee that every conservative showed when ACORN was essentially driven into the ground by this moron.

Thousands of people that ACORN helped thank you, James O'Keefe III. You destroyed a good organization because of petty partisan politics.

ummm... difference is Woodward and Bernstein were legitimate reporters who uncovered a crime. They weren't looking for a crime to fabricate.

This kid isn't Woodward and Bernstein...he's the plumbers... and he's a nutter and a criminal.
Its crazy posts like this that really surprise me some times.

You know better yet you persist in trying to paint wistleblowers as criminals because you didn't like that he chopped ACORN.

You are better then this.

Whistleblowers don't commit a Federal felony in order to get tape of something, nor do they ask to be let into a closet in a different office from the people they claim they wanted to tape.

I have no idea what they wanted to do with the phone system, but tampering with Federal property while in a Federal building using false identification and pretenses is a felony. It doesn't matter what they planned to do, just being there would get them some serious jail time if they weren't who they are. As it is, I'm sure they'll plead down to spitting on the sidewalk or something.

But hey, these poor fun-filled prankster civic minded whistle blowing kids are just being persecuted. :razz:

But hey, these poor fun-filled prankster civic minded whistle blowing kids are just being persecuted. :razz:

I guess James O'Keefe is Peter Pan. Because I don't know any 25 year old "kids." :lol:

It would be hilarious if one of them flipped under pressure and ratted the entire plan.

I guess James O'Keefe is Peter Pan. Because I don't know any 25 year old "kids." :lol:

It would be hilarious if one of them flipped under pressure and ratted the entire plan.

Does it matter? They're politically connected media dahlings. Unless they confessed to having an AQ suitcase nuke under their pants they'll be free to commit more merry pranks, the tricksters. Gawd blessum. ;)

Does it matter? They're politically connected media dahlings. Unless they confessed to having an AQ suitcase nuke under their pants they'll be free to commit more merry pranks, the tricksters. Gawd blessum. ;)

:lol: I wonder what their next prank would be. Perhaps showing up in the White House as plumbers. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back