O'Keefe tweeted about planned sting of Sen. Landrieu's office

When Obama's friend and mentor William Ayers was young he was planting bombs at Police HQ and planned to blow up the Pentagon, O'Keefe was trying to get videotape of Landrieu ignoring calls from her constituents
Except...Ayers was never a friend of Obama's, and no one excused his actions.

But good deflection on your part.

All this deflection means that you are okay with conservatives committing felonies.

How funny is that?
It's more of a case of

"when you're willing to throw your own under the bus, we'll believe your outrage is genuine, and not political hackery."
Ah...thanks. More deflection.

These guys should be in prison because they're too fucking stupid not to be.

What kind of moron thinks that this is a wise idea?
while i can agree that they are stupid(but then how stupid would it make those ACORN workers to have been fooled by them) i dont see being stupid as a punishable offense
otherwise we would need MASSIVE amounts of new prisons to house them all
Does that mean you think ignorance of the law is a valid defense?
damn, you show how stupid you are again
no where did i say anything even remotely like that

Except...Ayers was never a friend of Obama's, and no one excused his actions.

But good deflection on your part.

All this deflection means that you are okay with conservatives committing felonies.

How funny is that?
It's more of a case of

"when you're willing to throw your own under the bus, we'll believe your outrage is genuine, and not political hackery."
Yes... alllll deflection.

Your side sits there screaming "We Caught You! Now you're going to burn sucker!"... but when the right asks if you're willing to take other people who have done worse things than O'Keefe (assuming he DID do them for I wasn't there) you're mum on the issue.

Good to see you got a fresh supply of fauxrage.

while i can agree that they are stupid(but then how stupid would it make those ACORN workers to have been fooled by them) i dont see being stupid as a punishable offense

Deflect.

How about Sandy Burger? Shouldn't he be doing lots of time for stealing and destroying federal documents to cover his and Slick Willie's ass about 9/11? Still feel the same about throwing the key away on O'Keefe?

Deflect
It's more of a case of

Your side sits there screaming "We Caught You! Now you're going to burn sucker!"... but when the right asks if you're willing to take other people who have done worse things than O'Keefe (assuming he DID do them for I wasn't there) you're mum on the issue.

Please stay on point. Try, just this one time. Please try to talk about THESE guys and how HE BROKE THE LAW. These guys....and only these guys.....comments?

Deflect.

Deflect

Please stay on point. Try, just this one time. Please try to talk about THESE guys and how HE BROKE THE LAW. These guys....and only these guys.....comments?
YOU would be in prison for being too stupid to be walking

zona said:

incorrect. I am evaluating equivalency. You don't get to operate in a vacuum here. You willing to throw Sandy 'Burglar' into prison for committing burglary from a federal archive as well as O'Keefe if his alleged wrongdoing leads to a conviction?

Can't have it both ways. The two cases are not separate.

Answer my question then, for it is quite germane to the topic. Once again, you are not going to be allowed to operate in a vacuum. You invalidate all your credibility to that of yellow dog hack otherwise. Or don't we care about credibility anymore either when it's inconvenient?

Forum List

Back