O'Keefe tweeted about planned sting of Sen. Landrieu's office

Does it matter? They're politically connected media dahlings. Unless they confessed to having an AQ suitcase nuke under their pants they'll be free to commit more merry pranks, the tricksters. Gawd blessum. ;)

:lol: I wonder what their next prank would be. Perhaps showing up in the White House as plumbers. :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLywD77KBT0]YouTube - TEC- The Plumber[/ame]

I was thinking he'd come through the pipes. Like this guy:

$mario-2.jpg

:razz:

it cracked me up how many libs whined that people were obsessed about acorn or using acorn as a distraction....well, a few boys try to video tape a senator and the libs are are like junkies on crack. dogbert already convicted him of wiretapping, saying anyone who denied that is an idiot. the rest, ravi et al are just eating this up.....

where are the cries that we have more important things to focus on :lol:

it cracked me up how many libs whined that people were obsessed about acorn or using acorn as a distraction....well, a few boys try to video tape a senator and the libs are are like junkies on crack. dogbert already convicted him of wiretapping, saying anyone who denied that is an idiot. the rest, ravi et al are just eating this up.....

They apparently tried to videotape a Senator's neighbor's closet, but facts are immaterial. ;)

More important? Absolutely. More fun? Sorry. This is just a message board, Yurt. We're here for the lolz, right? And you know these "kids" are most likely getting off with a wrist slap, so having a few chuckles at their expense is no big thing.

They apparently tried to videotape a Senator's neighbor's closet, but facts are immaterial. ;)

More important? Absolutely. More fun? Sorry. This is just a message board, Yurt. We're here for the lolz, right? And you know these "kids" are most likely getting off with a wrist slap, so having a few chuckles at their expense is no big thing.

yeah, imagine that, playing out their costume roles in order to film them not answering phones :cool:

if they haven't been charged yet with wiretapping, it is then highly likely to presume they had no wire tapping materials on their person....but facts are immaterial :razz:

When Obama's friend and mentor William Ayers was young he was planting bombs at Police HQ and planned to blow up the Pentagon, O'Keefe was trying to get videotape of Landrieu ignoring calls from her constituents

When Obama's friend and mentor William Ayers was young he was planting bombs at Police HQ and planned to blow up the Pentagon, O'Keefe was trying to get videotape of Landrieu ignoring calls from her constituents

:clap2:

and all or most of the dems say ayers is just peachy keen now and some far lefters actually defend his actions

iirc ayers has been quoted as saying he wished he had done more damage, not sure though

Again, you are diverting from the problem. You lose again.

Stay on point. These guys will be felons. Your acorn busting idiots are just that, idiots. Divert away.

:clap2:

and all or most of the dems say ayers is just peachy keen now and some far lefters actually defend his actions

iirc ayers has been quoted as saying he wished he had done more damage, not sure though

so Ayers had something to do with these wiretappings? If not, please stay on point. :eusa_whistle:

If they were smart, they'd drop any charges and let him walk away. The potential scandal and disaster any trial on O'Keefe is massive. The right will throw charges of (potentially VERY correctly) political persecution and turn O'Keefe into a martyr. And after decades of Democrats doing it to people like Mumia and the like, it'd serve them right to have it thrown back in their face.

If they were smart, they'd drop any charges and let him walk away. The potential scandal and disaster any trial on O'Keefe is massive. The right will throw charges of (potentially VERY correctly) political persecution and turn O'Keefe into a martyr. And after decades of Democrats doing it to people like Mumia and the like, it'd serve them right to have it thrown back in their face.

uh, yeah.

Perhaps you should forward this to the prosecutors...:lol:

yeah, imagine that, playing out their costume roles in order to film them not answering phones :cool:

if they haven't been charged yet with wiretapping, it is then highly likely to presume they had no wire tapping materials on their person....but facts are immaterial :razz:

Reading comprehension, Yurt. Where did I post anywhere in any thread on this subject that the "dear little pranksters" were tapping phones? In fact, several times I stated who knows, and more to the point, who cares? What they did do is a crime, period.

Criminals should be punished and criminal idiots held up for ridicule whether they're on your "side" or not. They won't get punished, the one "kid's" Daddy and their political connections will see to that, but why get so defensive and irate (not to mention inaccurate) when the lil morons get laughed at? Could it be......hackery? :eek:

Reading comprehension, Yurt. Where did I post anywhere in any thread on this subject that the "dear little pranksters" were tapping phones? In fact, several times I stated who knows, and more to the point, who cares? What they did do is a crime, period.

Criminals should be punished and criminal idiots held up for ridicule whether they're on your "side" or not. They won't get punished, the one "kid's" Daddy and their political connections will see to that, but why get so defensive and irate (not to mention inaccurate) when the lil morons get laughed at? Could it be......hackery? :eek:

Nice. Oh and leave those "kids" alone!

These guys should be in prison because they're too fucking stupid not to be.

What kind of moron thinks that this is a wise idea?
while i can agree that they are stupid(but then how stupid would it make those ACORN workers to have been fooled by them) i dont see being stupid as a punishable offense
otherwise we would need MASSIVE amounts of new prisons to house them all

How about Sandy Burger? Shouldn't he be doing lots of time for stealing and destroying federal documents to cover his and Slick Willie's ass about 9/11? Still feel the same about throwing the key away on O'Keefe?

Except...Ayers was never a friend of Obama's, and no one excused his actions.

But good deflection on your part.

All this deflection means that you are okay with conservatives committing felonies.

How funny is that?

while i can agree that they are stupid(but then how stupid would it make those ACORN workers to have been fooled by them) i dont see being stupid as a punishable offense
otherwise we would need MASSIVE amounts of new prisons to house them all
Does that mean you think ignorance of the law is a valid defense?

Except...Ayers was never a friend of Obama's, and no one excused his actions.

But good deflection on your part.

All this deflection means that you are okay with conservatives committing felonies.

How funny is that?
It's more of a case of

"when you're willing to throw your own under the bus, we'll believe your outrage is genuine, and not political hackery."

Forum List

Back