O'Keefe tweeted about planned sting of Sen. Landrieu's office

thanks for showing me evidence he was going to tap the phones. :eusa_whistle:

he made the tweet before he committed the act, thus giving its value for truth greater weight. further, only a moron believes that breaking the law means everything you say is a lie. you have provided no evidence, i wonder why.

Are you kidding me? Do you think he's going to come out directly and say he's going to tap the phone of a U.S. Senator who is apart of the Homeland Security Commission?

Mary Landrieu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a matter of national security either way you look at it. If it were anyone else, you'd be saying throw the book at them. Don't be a hypocrite.

Only a moron believes the self-denial shit you just spewed.

thanks for showing me evidence he was going to tap the phones. :eusa_whistle:

he made the tweet before he committed the act, thus giving its value for truth greater weight. further, only a moron believes that breaking the law means everything you say is a lie. you have provided no evidence, i wonder why.

Are you kidding me? Do you think he's going to come out directly and say he's going to tap the phone of a U.S. Senator who is apart of the Homeland Security Commission?

Mary Landrieu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a matter of national security either way you look at it. If it were anyone else, you'd be saying throw the book at them. Don't be a hypocrite.

Only a moron believes the self-denial shit you just spewed.

lol, i didn't deny anything, i asked you if you had any evidence that shows he was going to wiretap. instead of providing any evidence, you insult me and lie about what i said.

i'll take as resounding no. no yurt i do not have any evidence, all i have is pure conjecture and since you backed me into a corner, i will lash out and ad hom you to death in the hopes i look smart.

Again, the evidence of them doing something is the fact they were in the office. I have a hard time believing that they were just going to film something when they were dressed as telephone repairmen.

once again yurt, all i have is pure conjecture. i have no evidence.

they had to dress up as something to get access, it is highly likely they just picked that as their costume. until i see more evidence, it doesn't look like they were going to wiretap anything, they haven't even been charged with anything related to wiretapping. you have convicted without any evidence.

nice job

they had to dress up as something to get access, it is highly likely they just picked that as their costume. until i see more evidence, it doesn't look like they were going to wiretap anything, they haven't even been charged with anything related to wiretapping. you have convicted without any evidence.

nice job

Convicted without evidence? Link?

I put forth a theory about the wiretapping, I didn't say it was absolutely correct. I did say however that if they get charged, they will likely be found guilty and sent to prison unless they cut deals.

Once again, you're trying to pick a fight with me over something I haven't even done.

gotta wonder why someone that claims to be open minded is taking such glee in this

I am open minded. However, when their own lawyer says they consider this some stupid stunt and not any actual crime, then you know they're fucked.

I'm taking glee out of this but the guy is a fucking idiot for trying to tap the phone of someone involved in Homeland Security. He knew exactly what exactly he was getting himself involved in and I hold no sympathy for him.

nice job

Convicted without evidence? Link?

I put forth a theory about the wiretapping, I didn't say it was absolutely correct. I did say however that if they get charged, they will likely be found guilty and sent to prison unless they cut deals.

Once again, you're trying to pick a fight with me over something I haven't even done.

you have said repeatedly that he was trying to tap her phone line, you even said i was a moron for "denying" it. now, you realize how fucking stupid you were to claim that and are lying your way out of your position and acting like i'm "fighting" you. i started out asking you a simple question, you turned into raging lunatice and falsely claimed i denied they wanted to wiretap.

your mid life crisis is straining your sparse intellectual capacity.

I think they're heroes. Of course I think underage sex trafficking is despicable too so maybe that's why.

If this was known Democratic/liberal operative trying to mess with a GOP Senator you would be screaming bloody murder.

If this was known Democratic/liberal operative, the story would've been about a couple of "under-employed avant garde film makers" trying to do a comedy sketch without the aid of the National Endowment for the Arts.

Chis Matthews would probably already be interviewing them, for Monday's edition of Cottonball.

you have said repeatedly that he was trying to tap her phone line, you even said i was a moron for "denying" it. now, you realize how fucking stupid you were to claim that and are lying your way out of your position and acting like i'm "fighting" you. i started out asking you a simple question, you turned into raging lunatice and falsely claimed i denied they wanted to wiretap.

your mid life crisis is straining your sparse intellectual capacity.

Again, that is my theory. Now show me where I said he was convicted and should be sent to jail tomorrow?

They asked to see the phones, which makes me believe that there is few reasons otherwise they would want to see the phones. Even O'Keefe's father said this was "poor judgment" on his son's part. They shouldn't of done this in the first place.

And yes, you are trying to fight me here because you're acting like I said the guy should go to jail tomorrow. I have a theory that he may of did something illegal at the time, just like you have a theory that he didn't. At the end of the day, we'll see what happens.

Only one acting like a raging lunatic as of late is you with your oddball behavior. You're once again trying to make something out of nothing.

I think they're heroes. Of course I think underage sex trafficking is despicable too so maybe that's why.

If this was known Democratic/liberal operative trying to mess with a GOP Senator you would be screaming bloody murder.

If this was known Democratic/liberal operative, the story would've been about a couple of "under-employed avant garde film makers" trying to do a comedy sketch without the aid of the National Endowment for the Arts.

Chis Matthews would probably already be interviewing them, for Monday's edition of Cottonball.

After the ACORN thing, the speaking arrangements, and praise from the GOP and it's media mouth pieces that wouldn't fly.

In my world, if they were a couple of Democratic/liberal operatives they would be dumbass criminals on their way to a federal PMITA prison for committing a felony.

After the ACORN thing, the speaking arrangements, and praise from the GOP and it's media mouth pieces that wouldn't fly.

In my world, if they were a couple of Democratic/liberal operatives they would be dumbass criminals on their way to a federal PMITA prison for committing a felony.

Really? Before they've even been charged? Nice world you live in. Is this something we can look forward to under the Obama administration? Prison without trials - or even charges?

According to the lawyers for the individuals, they were there to get film footage of staff ignoring calls from constituents.

Really? Before they've even been charged? Nice world you live in. Is this something we can look forward to under the Obama administration? Prison without trials - or even charges?

According to the lawyers for the individuals, they were there to get film footage of staff ignoring calls from constituents.

Even still they were caught in the act of a felony. Fuck em.

I know that if it were me getting caught trying to pull a stunt in say ... Senator Brown's office I wouldn't be given any breaks. These idiots should be made an example of.

I know that if it were me getting caught trying to pull a stunt in say ... Senator Brown's office I wouldn't be given any breaks. These idiots should be made an example of.

Do you talk to yourself often?

Do you talk to yourself often?

Yeah ....

:cuckoo: Just sayin!
:badgrin:

While I'm on my soapbox ...

I'm tired of these lame "innocent until proven guilty" BS posts. The VAST majority of people here are HUGE hypocrites when something like this happens. They are quick to judge the "other side" and then play the "innocent until proven guilty" card when it's "one of them." Shit, I've prolly done it myself a time or two. This isn't the court of law we are dealing in here, folks ... this is the court of public opinion. These fuckers were caught RED HANDED. My opinion is that these guys are guilty as all hell and I'm not apologetic about it one bit.

While I'm on my soapbox ...

I'm tired of these lame "innocent until proven guilty" BS posts. The VAST majority of people here are HUGE hypocrites when something like this happens. They are quick to judge the "other side" and then play the "innocent until proven guilty" card when it's "one of them." Shit, I've prolly done it myself a time or two. This isn't the court of law we are dealing in here, folks ... this is the court of public opinion. These fuckers were caught RED HANDED. My opinion is that these guys are guilty as all hell and I'm not apologetic about it one bit.

These fuckers were not caught red handed. They were not in the process of tapping the damned phones, they were dressed as telephone repair guys. So fucking what?

I ALWAYS - no matter who is involved and no matter what the circumstances - insist that we need ALL the facts - not some media story - on which to make judgements. You will see, for instance, that I was about the only person on here who wasn't screaming terrorist with the Hood shooting.

I like facts and evidence, not some shit from the media.

Forum List

Back