Ok now....THIS is Racist

This certainly is far over the edge and goes much farther than Limbaugh's "Magic Negro" comment. That Rush sure has a way with words, doesn't he?

You do realize that Rush was only parodying what David Ehrenstein wrote in the NYT don't you?

Of course you don't.

Context nor anything else matters to the left, they are mostly hate filled bigots.

1st adm. rights are a wonderful damn thing!

bumpersticker.jpg

Yup... many Democrats are no so happy with that hopey & changey thing I would assume.

Last edited:
really barry......did you really just ask why this made the news?

its a serious question. It's unfortunate that there are racist people out there, but this is nothing new. A racist asshole put a racist sticker on his car....so what?

Last edited:
I just figure this is just another one of Obama's re-election tricks to rally the African American vote.

Split the country and win re-election... pretty sad...

I just figure this is just another one of Obama's re-election tricks to rally the African American vote.

Split the country and win re-election... pretty sad...

Exactly!!

Propaganda to help him in the election....why else would this be news??

It's so stupid that I can't help wondering if someone put it on the car just for the sake of taking the pic and causing a stir.

Is someone actually driving around with that on their car? That would be an invitation to serious damage.

there are racists in this country and they often side with the republican party on issues

Forum List

Back