Ok now....THIS is Racist

Obama is the best president sinse Kennedy. He took over a house of cards and is slowly cementing it up.

I guess the tea party is not dead!

You have yet to prove the Tea Party is racist, then you have the problem of proving this site is run by the Tea party and that the car in question belongs to a member of the Tea Party. But hey you lie so well maybe you think no one will notice?

Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

‘Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I wish I knew how to put pictures in my posts.........

Ayway, this is disgusting.

Yeah, It's Bad Form at the least. Intent would be what makes it Racist. Popping up allot around here too.

Thanks CG. Someone's gonna have to show me how to do that. :clap2:

right click on an image online, choose 'copy image location', click the little icon above the post box that has a mountain, paste the copied image location into the popup, click OK. Submit Post.

That sucks bandwidth from the original site and they do not like that.

The best way is to right-click on an image and "Save As..." to your local drive. Then go to tinypic dot com and upload the image to there. Once it is uploaded, it provides several links you can use to the image. Copy the one that is in brackets and paste it into your post.

Quote this post so you can see how the example below was created:

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/1znsffp.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty stupid to put a bumper sticker that is bound to earn you a few kicks to your car, plus a busted window or two.

Pretty stupid to put a bumper sticker that is bound to earn you a few kicks to your car, plus a busted window or two.

I would never put even the slightest contraversial bumper sticker on my car. Whats the point? Some people out there have no respect for their vehicles.

Of course it is offensive and racist.

But what if this is Bill Maher's car? Is it still racist?

:lol:

Bill Maher does racist type jokes all the time. But nobody is going to get up in a stir about him doing it because he's not racist.

bumpersticker.jpg

Posted it for ya.

And, I agree. It is disgusting... and most definitely racist.

i just found my new screen saver.. Thanks! :clap2::D

It took 4 years of diversity classes for the OP to figure out the sticker is racist.........duhhhhhhhhhhh.
He can thank his union for figurin' dat' out!

And you can fucking blow me. You don't know shit about me and here you are showing off your ignorance.

It took 4 years of diversity classes for the OP to figure out the sticker is racist.........duhhhhhhhhhhh.

And you can fucking blow me. You don't know shit about me and here you are showing off your ignorance.

Been around these parts to know ya' (certified union lefty) and know I hit a nerve!

Fuhgetta' about it............:lol:.

Been around these parts to know ya' (certified union lefty) and know I hit a nerve!

Fuhgetta' about it............:lol:.

You don't know shit about me or unions, asswipe.

Of course it is offensive and racist.

But what if this is Bill Maher's car? Is it still racist?

:lol:

Bill Maher does racist type jokes all the time. But nobody is going to get up in a stir about him doing it because he's not racist.

Your ignorance is stunning.....:cuckoo:

no its not really, I asked him about Imus and he is still thinking, in short, hes not faking it....;)

It is definitely a terrible slogan. What I dont understand is why anyone gives two shits what this asshole thinks. He is a nobody with racist views. Is this an attempt to divert attention away from real issues? If it happens here confront it. If its random crap found online your attention is wasted.

Breaking news:

Someone in America is racist, and there's a site on the net where morons can buy racist bumper stickers.

And be successful at it.

Forum List

Back