Ok now....THIS is Racist

I guess the tea party is not dead!

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

How does it feel to publicly proclaim you're not capable of thinking for yourself?

Since you do it a lot, I'm guessing it must feel pretty good.

Yes...because that bumper sticker is just like that pic you posted.

Racism started when a dude named Moses declared that a group of people were superior to the rest of Mankind in a supremacist doctrine called THE TORAH

Racism started when a dude named Moses declared that a group of people were superior to the rest of Mankind in a supremacist doctrine called THE TORAH

The fact that you pretend to be Jewish is beyond pathetic and dishonest of you.

Your lineage smacks of Nazi Germany. Your odd love of Argentina is explainable after all.

You're still pissed that Adolf fucking Shickelgruber blew his brains out in the bunker, eh scumbag?

If (by some astronomical stretch) you happen to actually be of Jewish descent, scumbag, the term "self hating Jew" would fit you like a glove. But you're still just a biased, bigoted piece of shit, either way.

True story.

This certainly is far over the edge and goes much farther than Limbaugh's "Magic Negro" comment. That Rush sure has a way with words, doesn't he?

This certainly is far over the edge and goes much farther than Limbaugh's "Magic Negro" comment. That Rush sure has a way with words, doesn't he?
Background

The magical Negro is an archetype which was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic, David Ehrenstein, in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007. According to Ehrenstein, the magical Negro is a non threatening black hero in the popular media, usually the cinema, who was invented to ease feelings of white guilt over slavery and racial injustice. He is noble and devoid of sexual motives, and appears suddenly, out of nowhere, to magically solve the problems of white people.

Ehrenstein opined that "Obama's fame right now has little to do with his political record or what he's written in his two books, or even what he's actually said". Rather, Obama was a popular contender for the presidency because whites were projecting their "fantasies of curative black benevolence" on him.[4]
[edit] Pre-election use by Limbaugh

Limbaugh began discussing Ehrenstein's op ed on the day it was published. He declared that "The term 'Magic Negro' has been thrown into the political presidential race in the mix for 2008" and sang a brief rendition of Barack the Magic Negro to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon", anticipating the Shanklin song, which he began to air the following day. He said he would "own" the term by the end of the week.[5] Limbaugh played the song numerous times throughout the 2008 presidential election season. In response to criticisms[6] that the song had racist overtones, Limbaugh noted that he was not the first person to apply the magic Negro moniker to Obama, David Ehrenstein was.[7] Limbaugh also remarked that Ehrenstein had not been criticized for his op ed because he was a black man and a member of the liberal media establishment, therefore, double standards were being applied to conservative commentary.[5]

Black political analyst Earl Ofari Hutchinson, who is the author of the forthcoming book, "The Emerging Black GOP Majority", called the song "crass, tasteless, and race tinged, but ... accurate."[8] Camille Paglia of Salon.com called the song "very daring and funny", although she felt that Limbaugh had overplayed it.[9]

Al Sharpton discussed the song with a New York Times reporter and stated: "Limbaugh puts things in a way that he can’t be blamed for easy bigotry. Some of the songs he does about me just make me laugh. But he’s the most dangerous guy we have to deal with on the right".[10]

Looks to me like Limbaugh didn't coin the term, he just ran with it AFTER it was coined by a BLACK man.

Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

‘Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I wish I knew how to put pictures in my posts.........

Ayway, this is disgusting.

It's funny how racism is tolerated against white people yet the second someone says anything remotely racist against a non-white the world goes batshit...

Of course leftists subscribe to the notion that "only white people can be racist."

The double standards are so delusional and pathetic.

You do realize that Rush was only parodying what David Ehrenstein wrote in the NYT don't you?

Of course you don't.

You do realize that Rush was only parodying what David Ehrenstein wrote in the NYT don't you?

Of course you don't.

I know what Rush is. He pushes the acceptabily of his outbursts as far as he can. He doesn't care about other feelings or, for that matter, moral or ethical standards. I doubt he saw alot wrong with the bumper sticker.

Of course you don't.

I know what Rush is. He pushes the acceptabily of his outbursts as far as he can. He doesn't care about other feelings or, for that matter, moral or ethical standards. I doubt he saw alot wrong with the bumper sticker.

you just described a lot of Politicians..and here you all are worried over a RADIO host..
and you on the left wailing about Morals and ethical standards...that cracks me up
How bout that "moral and ethical" Maher donating one million dollars to Obama...

Of course you don't.

you just described a lot of Politicians..and here you all are worried over a RADIO host..
and you on the left wailing about Morals and ethical standards...that cracks me up
How bout that "moral and ethical" Maher donating one million dollars to Obama...

I don't like Maher and I don't like Limbaugh. They are both extremes that the greatest danger that this country faces. As far as Maher and his donation, there is little that I can do about where he puts his money. He makes statements that are as inappropriate as Limbaugh's.

That being said, they are also entertainers. Entertainers need listeners and listeners want to hear and see the outrageous. They will continue to push to envelope of acceptability in order to maintain their audience. Personal attacks, such as Limbaugh's attack on Fluke go too far. He has been hurt by his irresponsibility in the place that hurts him the most; his pocketbook. Maher may learn the same lesson one day.

Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

In short, yes.

‘Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I wish I knew how to put pictures in my posts.........

Ayway, this is disgusting.

I agree, racist and disgusting.

Of course you don't.

You need to prove he saw it to begin with.

Of course you don't.

Your reply neglects to address the question posed to you.

I am NOT surprised...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back