Ok now....THIS is Racist

1st adm. rights are a wonderful damn thing!

bumpersticker.jpg

merged

your party drove us into economic and military disaster

Shear bullshit...

Talk to Harry and Nancy, the economic slide started when they took over Congress. They were far to busy undermining Bush to do their elected jobs in Congress for the American people..

Then Obama comes along and only accelerated the economic disaster with liberal policy failures. He's no leader and he only further splits the country...

The Iraq war was handled badly but there's plenty of blame to go around..

My view is let the military do what their trained to do.. win wars.
Once politics enters in to it..It's share the blame for lack of perceived success.

I'm surprised we haven't seen that it, MUST be a Republican who drives that car..:lol:

Oh come on people. Stop complaining. This is the right wing at it's finest. The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason. At least the Republicans who are openly racist can be respected. They stand up for what they believe. The ones that make me sick are those that spew the most ridiculous lies about the President then say, "But you said it about Bush", or "Race has nothing to do with it".

Oh come on people. Stop complaining. This is the right wing at it's finest. The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason. At least the Republicans who are openly racist can be respected. They stand up for what they believe. The ones that make me sick are those that spew the most ridiculous lies about the President then say, "But you said it about Bush", or "Race has nothing to do with it".

LOL, right on cue...
so it's ONLY Republicans who are racist? you live in some sort of twilight zone and not in the real world..

Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

‘Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I wish I knew how to put pictures in my posts.........

Ayway, this is disgusting.

Probably just another case of a libtard who staged a racist incident so they can continue complaining about racism in our society, as if there is any need for that sort of thing.

Morgan Freeman has it right; if you want to end racism, STOP TAKING ABOUT IT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ]Morgan freeman solves the race problem. - YouTube[/ame]

Ahhhh, but it's ok to libs that black people only voted for Obamination because he is black.

Ahhhh, but it's ok to libs that black people only voted for Obamination because he is black.

Lots of people voted for The One based on skin color.

How many?

How many people voted against him because of his skin color? You can exclude yourself, since you voted against him because you're an inbred idiot.

Wrong, bitch.

I voted for McCain because I disliked the politics of The One and of the leftwing Democrat Parody, you dickless moron.

And how the fuck would I have the numbers of how many white folks voted for The One based on skin color? You are transcendentally stupid, Dickless Tuckjob.

How many?

How many people voted against him because of his skin color? You can exclude yourself, since you voted against him because you're an inbred idiot.

Wrong, bitch.

I voted for McCain because I disliked the politics of The One and of the leftwing Democrat Parody, you dickless moron.

And how the fuck would I have the numbers of how many white folks voted for The One based on skin color? You are transcendentally stupid, Dickless Tuckjob.

So how many voted for him because of his skin color, and how many voted against him because of his skin color. You made the claim. Back it up, pissant.

How many?

Wrong, bitch.

So how many voted for him because of his skin color, and how many voted against him because of his skin color. You made the claim. Back it up, pissant.

Again, you lowlife dishonest asshole: I never claimed to have the numbers.

Here's a concept for you, dickless. It's called "secret ballot."

But we can all read. Unlike you, however, many of us can also be honest. Now, eat a big bowl of shit and fuck off, you dickless tuckjob pussy. :thup:

The YouTube video "How Obama got elected" pretty much shows people voting for Obamination because he is black.

Most of his policies and past views are anti-US but people ignored that because they thought he was hip and it would be cool to put someone "down with the ghetto" in the White House. The joke is that he never lived in the ghetto....

How many?

Forum List

Back