Ok now....THIS is Racist

If the person who owns the car is black is it racist?

Of course the answer is yes but gee it would be fun to be black.

At least I'm a chick. I could have a bumper sticker saying no fat chicks. Lol.

You weightist bitch ;)

I believe we have bi-partisan agreement that the sign is both racist and offensive. Perhaps this sign serves some purpose.... to unite both left and right in condemnation of a vile scourge within our society.

I believe we have bi-partisan agreement that the sign is both racist and offensive. Perhaps this sign serves some purpose.... to unite both left and right in condemnation of a vile scourge within our society.

There is plenty of it out there.

It is definitely a terrible slogan. What I dont understand is why anyone gives two shits what this asshole thinks. He is a nobody with racist views. Is this an attempt to divert attention away from real issues? If it happens here confront it. If its random crap found online your attention is wasted.

bumpersticker.jpg

Posted it for ya.

And, I agree. It is disgusting... and most definitely racist.

Yes that is disgusting, racist, and very stupid.

It doesn't really work as wordplay either. What would reneging mean in this context?

Article says if you do as the saying says you reelect Obama. Also the site is real and sells several items. Anonymously of course.

I agree this is racist my question is why when blacks are racist does the left still support them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G-6Vd1wjnM]Family guy stewie's black guy joke - YouTube[/ame]

It is definitely a terrible slogan. What I dont understand is why anyone gives two shits what this asshole thinks. He is a nobody with racist views. Is this an attempt to divert attention away from real issues? If it happens here confront it. If its random crap found online your attention is wasted.

What people care about is that we have people who think it's appropriate to openly display their racism. I personally like to know who the racists are... so that is a plus for this sticker... I'd like to know so I can avoid that person and their disgusting opinion.

What people care about is that we have people who think it's appropriate to openly display their racism. I personally like to know who the racists are... so that is a plus for this sticker... I'd like to know so I can avoid that person and their disgusting opinion.

You were never at risk of running into this individual to begin with. We all know its racist. For the most part we know who the racists are among us. We also know when one side is baiting the other do we not? This thread was a good attempt to do just that but it fell short. Yet here we all sit pandering and playing right along

It was obviously intended to be racist.

The dip-shit evidently thinks (I use that term loosely) that race is a good reason to oppose the President's re-election bid.

Fuck him.

I oppose the President's politics and policies. I couldn't give a rat's ass about his race. Carter was white and he sucked pretty fucking massively all the same.

Not nearly as bad as Bush II.

Much much much much more massively. Carter would have been the worst in U.S. history until the incumbent came along.

Compared to either of those two jackasses, W was a veritable genius.

Breaking news:

Someone in America is racist, and there's a site on the net where morons can buy racist bumper stickers.

Breaking news:

Someone in America is racist, and there's a site on the net where morons can buy racist bumper stickers.

I'm SHOCKED!! Just SHOCKED, I tell you!!

It took 4 years of diversity classes for the OP to figure out the sticker is racist.........duhhhhhhhhhhh.
He can thank his union for figurin' dat' out!

Forum List

Back