OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

said incentives prevent other businesses from competing on a level playing field. Which means the rich get richer and richer and then you point out they pay lots in tax. Sure they do, but by paying LESS as a percentage the smaller businesses are paying MORE as a percentage to make up the shortfall, and therefore they're struggling even more to compete with these companies.

Doesn't work like that

a smaller percentage helps the little guy a lot more

Big corporations are more savvy about taking advantage of loopholes (or creating them through lobbying) - surely you'd agree with that...

This new code closes loopholes and creates a more fair environment for smaller companies to compete, grow and thrive

Last edited:
We need consumer demand in this country
Agree

This cut provides it, anyone who pays taxes or has kids will get more cash in their pocket

Plus corporations are incentivized to invest more

Errybody wins

Last edited:
I didn't say it was fair to do that.

Are you just making things up that you believe I will say?
You seem very upset about the tax cut

This tax cut will help me keep more of My money

In fact, the only ones that get "hurt" are the wealthiest landowners

So why the outrage friend?

Oh, I seem upset do I? Right... because you can tell emotion over the internet. Give me a break.

Will it help you keep more of your money?

Let's see. The last tax cuts under Bush led to a recession which lost a lot of people their homes, it lost a lot of people their jobs. Do you think they got to keep more of their money? Really?

We need consumer demand in this country
Agree

This cut provides it, anyone who pays taxes or has kids will get more cash in their pockey

Plus corporations are incentivized to invest more

Errybody wins
And another year of paying half the usual for infrastructure investment, that is 35 years of that, ditto everything else that could help the country and the middle class.... All to save the ridiculously bloated Rich from paying there Fair Cher.

Oh, I seem upset do I? Right... because you can tell emotion over the internet. Give me a break.

Let's see. The last tax cuts under Bush led to a recession which lost a lot of people their homes, it lost a lot of people their jobs. Do you think they got to keep more of their money? Really?

Quit lying. The tax cut had nothing to do with the housing crash.

I'd say it would be none of our business if what they were paying were FAIR.

ah yes, our friends on the left; ever the arbitrators of what is "fair"

why is it always "fair" to them to take more of my money and give it to those that don't want to work :dunno:

"A liberal believes if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

This tax UT will help me keep more of My money

It's called starve the beast. Republicans run on "government doesn't work" by doing whatever they can to break it. We can't negotiate with N. Korea because Tillerson let all the folks ho knew how to do that go.

So, I'm supposed to live in your simplistic fantasy world?

The problem here Ray, is that A) you're listening to the reporter who do the bidding for the rich and B) you're playing games with facts to make it look like something it isn't.

regular-filers_large.JPG

See the average income tax for those who earn $10 million or more is LOWER than those who earn $1 million? And yet there's nothing there about the multitudes who earn LESS than $1 million. We call it cherry picking Ray.

Also, this is ONLY income tax. It doesn't include other taxes which the rich manage to get past.

And they've manage to dupe the fuck out of your ass, as you're their star fucking cheer leader with big tits.

"Billionaire investing guru Warren Buffett is famous for saying that he pays a lower income tax rate than his secretary, "

How much? How much does Buffett pay?

I asked a SPECIFIC question and all you did was post a webpage which DOES NOT answer my question.

"Thanks to tax loopholes like those, one out of every three of America's top 400 income earners, each of whom had income above $110 million, paid a tax rate that was less than 15% in 2008, "

Less than 15%. 0% is less than 15%. -30% is less than 15%.

So how much do these one in three top 400 earns actually pay? You can't tell me, can you?

rich-tax-rate_large.JPG

8% of these, that's 32 billionaires, pay under 10%. Who's betting that these people are people like the Koch brothers, the people who spend a lot of money making sure they don't end up paying taxes. Instead they spend it on fooling people like you.

But again Ray, all this says is INCOME TAX.

I didn't ask about INCOME TAX. I asked about TAX.

So, do you have this information, or are you just going to throw websites at me which don't tell me anything?

You must think we have a flat tax in this country or something. Many of those billionaires make their money on capital gains---not income. Because of that, they are taxed differently. There are also low taxed bonds and those sort of things that keep their taxes lower even though they don't get a tremendous return as they would other investments.

What I can't figure out is your argument: is it the rich vs the richer or is it the rich vs the average person that you're upset about???? Remember that it's people like Buffett that are aiding our retirement accounts in the market. We want to encourage that--not discourage it.

Top 40% paying ALL income taxes, and leaving a tip

Buffet is yet another leftist hypocrite. How long did he fight the IRS last time because he felt he was paying too much in taxes? Think Buffett doesn't take every tax write-off he's allowed to? How about Gates? How about the Hollywood left?

The New York Times Paid No Taxes in 2014 - Breitbart

Yes, I know they're taxed differently.

The question I asked was "HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY IN TAX?" and your answer was "here's some article about one type of tax" and my response was "that doesn't tell me ANYTHING".

It's that simple.

You think Buffett is doing all this for you? He's not. There's a reason we don't know how much these people pay, and it's because they don't want us to know how little they're paying.

Actually I think because it's none of our business. No matter what they pay, it's still a hell of a lot more than what your average American pays.

No, Buffett isn't doing anything for me, it just happens to work out that way. The reason we have lower capital gains taxes IS to encourage investments that do benefit all of us.

And that's the other thing that bothers me so much about these topics. The wealthy do benefit our society greatly. They create jobs, new taxation, products, services, and all the left can think of doing is cutting them down. The people they defend are the leaches of our society that contribute little or nothing, create problems for society, and people we can generally do without if you ask me.

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand that mindset.

The problem is some of them have managed to buy Congress, buy politicians and when it becomes that corrupt, it is the business of the people.

One thing is to encourage investment. Another is to encourage rich people to give lots of money to politicians to do the bidding of the rich. Taxing the rich at a lower rate might encourage investment, but taxing the poorer people at a lower rate can encourage spending, as can taxing the Middle Class at a lower rate. You can make such arguments all day, but that doesn't stop things being unfair.

I'm not talking here about taxing the wealthy to death. I'm talking about making them pay a fair amount which people can trust in. The problem is you have the Koch brothers trying to take over the country. That doesn't benefit you. The partisan politics that they're defending because it's in their interests is killing the country.

There is a problem also with the leaches of society. But the rich don't care. They like having these people in order to create an environment where they can manipulate people all the time.

Can you honestly say that only the wealthy contribute to politicians for their benefit? The trial lawyers don't do it, the unions don't do it, the environmentalists don't do it, the animal rights people don't do it?

So you tell me, what is "fair" for the wealthy to pay in your mind? Give me a number. Give me a percentage, a total figure, something.........

The very idea that 50% of our people that pay the taxes for 100% of our people isn't fair is astonishing.

Can we at least agree that the word "fair" means equal? If so, would not fair share mean everybody pays the same amount?

why is it always "fair" to them to take more of my money and give it to those that don't want to work :dunno:

"A liberal believes if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

Like all liberals are the same. Bullshiters quoting bulshitters.

Yup, I figured you'd have a dumbass response.
What this country is dying for is a healthy middle class and working class, so we have demand for product. That would truly float all boats, as opposed to your Pander to the rich mess, super doopity dupe LOL

One of the dumbest responses to date. Thanks for proving you are nothing but a pawn for the hater dupes.
Any arguments at all, brainwashed functional moron? Poor America

I was waiting for you to make an argument, you claim it is ruining America, even though I will get the largest tax break in my lifetime, even though I am middle class. The left didn’t give a damn about the deficit for 8 years, I have wanted higher taxes for all and a huge reduction of spending for decades, yet you dupes think we need to increase spending and increase taxes, only on certain people, usually those you are envious of.
And the ones who have been getting all the new Wealth for 35 years... We need consumer demand in this country and not gigantic tax breaks for the rich who are so bloated it's ridiculous. And the biggest tax break you got ever was the payroll tax breaks Obama gave you and which the GOP would not extend.

That is right in 2010 he extended the Bush tax cuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken Blackwell

Like all liberals are the same. Bullshiters quoting bulshitters.

I would call that a pretty accurate statement. Liberals believe in taking money from those that earn it and giving it to those that don't, or are you going to argue that point too?

So, I'm supposed to live in your simplistic fantasy world?

Living in reality would be a good start.

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

And once again a trumptard lies like a rug.

Blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than red states. Red states take more from the federal government than they pay.

Now go back to your double wide and be quiet.

That may be true, but only because the cost of living in blue states are so much higher. A $700,000 home in New York is something you can buy for about $200,000 in many red states.

As a reminder to the dumb-ass Republicans: In 2017, any single guy with over $10,400 income will pay income taxes. And, the IRS collects, in all taxes, about $5,000 for any single guy who is paid $25K. What? Can't find why to reduce a $5,000 tax burden?

Do you know the difference between income taxes and payroll taxes? They are not the same......not even close.

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?
Because they make over 90% of the income, and you should count state and local taxes, which kill the non-rich....

Why are you trying to deflect, this is about federal income taxes.

I know yes I know you are brainwashed, super dupe. That is the only Progressive tax we have, so your brain washers want to keep the discussion on that alone... You're hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Unfortunately, the story of the last 35 years is the story of income tax becoming more and more irrelevant, and the payroll, state and local taxes that kill the non-rich becoming the real story.

So you're saying you got nothing on topic?

The problem here Ray, is that A) you're listening to the reporter who do the bidding for the rich and B) you're playing games with facts to make it look like something it isn't.

regular-filers_large.JPG

See the average income tax for those who earn $10 million or more is LOWER than those who earn $1 million? And yet there's nothing there about the multitudes who earn LESS than $1 million. We call it cherry picking Ray.

Also, this is ONLY income tax. It doesn't include other taxes which the rich manage to get past.

And they've manage to dupe the fuck out of your ass, as you're their star fucking cheer leader with big tits.

"Billionaire investing guru Warren Buffett is famous for saying that he pays a lower income tax rate than his secretary, "

How much? How much does Buffett pay?

I asked a SPECIFIC question and all you did was post a webpage which DOES NOT answer my question.

"Thanks to tax loopholes like those, one out of every three of America's top 400 income earners, each of whom had income above $110 million, paid a tax rate that was less than 15% in 2008, "

Less than 15%. 0% is less than 15%. -30% is less than 15%.

So how much do these one in three top 400 earns actually pay? You can't tell me, can you?

rich-tax-rate_large.JPG

8% of these, that's 32 billionaires, pay under 10%. Who's betting that these people are people like the Koch brothers, the people who spend a lot of money making sure they don't end up paying taxes. Instead they spend it on fooling people like you.

But again Ray, all this says is INCOME TAX.

I didn't ask about INCOME TAX. I asked about TAX.

So, do you have this information, or are you just going to throw websites at me which don't tell me anything?

You must think we have a flat tax in this country or something. Many of those billionaires make their money on capital gains---not income. Because of that, they are taxed differently. There are also low taxed bonds and those sort of things that keep their taxes lower even though they don't get a tremendous return as they would other investments.

What I can't figure out is your argument: is it the rich vs the richer or is it the rich vs the average person that you're upset about???? Remember that it's people like Buffett that are aiding our retirement accounts in the market. We want to encourage that--not discourage it.

Top 40% paying ALL income taxes, and leaving a tip

Buffet is yet another leftist hypocrite. How long did he fight the IRS last time because he felt he was paying too much in taxes? Think Buffett doesn't take every tax write-off he's allowed to? How about Gates? How about the Hollywood left?

The New York Times Paid No Taxes in 2014 - Breitbart

Yes, I know they're taxed differently.

The question I asked was "HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY IN TAX?" and your answer was "here's some article about one type of tax" and my response was "that doesn't tell me ANYTHING".

It's that simple.

You think Buffett is doing all this for you? He's not. There's a reason we don't know how much these people pay, and it's because they don't want us to know how little they're paying.

Actually I think because it's none of our business. No matter what they pay, it's still a hell of a lot more than what your average American pays.

No, Buffett isn't doing anything for me, it just happens to work out that way. The reason we have lower capital gains taxes IS to encourage investments that do benefit all of us.

And that's the other thing that bothers me so much about these topics. The wealthy do benefit our society greatly. They create jobs, new taxation, products, services, and all the left can think of doing is cutting them down. The people they defend are the leaches of our society that contribute little or nothing, create problems for society, and people we can generally do without if you ask me.

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand that mindset.
You don't understand how economics work. Being "rich" does not do anything for anyone. A rich person is just someone entitled to goods and services. A rich person can be a worthless, lazy layabout rich kid who does absolutely nothing useful. That's the quickest way to make a lot of money in this country: inherit it.

The people who produce the goods and services are quite often middle class or poor. They get a little bit of money for their goods and services which they use to keep themselves alive by buying other goods and services. That's really how the economy works. A rich person is someone who inherited money from daddy. Essentially, it's entitlement they get to goods and services without ever having done anything for it. They often have little incentive to do anything useful since they don't really need any additional money. They are the real leeches, possibly even worse than deadbeat minority welfare moms person for person.

You have no idea what you're talking about:

The Decline of Inherited Money

The problem is you think the wealthy in the US are like those characters you see in movies and on television. People who inherit money without working with the money lose it long before their life is over. Not everybody can handle money. There are books written about lottery winners who won huge sums of money and ended up broke in a matter of a few years.

I've seen companies close down after the inheritance of a business to the children. The people in my family who have money had to work for it, manage it, and be smart about spending it.

Yup, I figured you'd have a dumbass response.
What this country is dying for is a healthy middle class and working class, so we have demand for product. That would truly float all boats, as opposed to your Pander to the rich mess, super doopity dupe LOL

One of the dumbest responses to date. Thanks for proving you are nothing but a pawn for the hater dupes.
Any arguments at all, brainwashed functional moron? Poor America

I was waiting for you to make an argument, you claim it is ruining America, even though I will get the largest tax break in my lifetime, even though I am middle class. The left didn’t give a damn about the deficit for 8 years, I have wanted higher taxes for all and a huge reduction of spending for decades, yet you dupes think we need to increase spending and increase taxes, only on certain people, usually those you are envious of.
And the ones who have been getting all the new Wealth for 35 years... We need consumer demand in this country and not gigantic tax breaks for the rich who are so bloated it's ridiculous. And the biggest tax break you got ever was the payroll tax breaks Obama gave you and which the GOP would not extend.

Payroll tax breaks from Obama?! LOL...dumbass.

And once again a trumptard lies like a rug.

Blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than red states. Red states take more from the federal government than they pay.

Now go back to your double wide and be quiet.

That's because blue state creeps have more people in smaller areas.

Forum List

Back