OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

As a reminder to the dumb-ass Republicans: In 2017, any single guy with over $10,400 income will pay income taxes. And, the IRS collects, in all taxes, about $5,000 for any single guy who is paid $25K. What? Can't find why to reduce a $5,000 tax burden?

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do

How much do the rich pay in taxes?

How much does Trump pay in taxes? How much do the Koch family pay? How about the Mars family?

Come on, tell me how much they pay in taxes.

I can accept a round figure, I can accept a percentage of their income. Try me.

I asked you fag boy....so what does the "rich" pay?
Who cares about individual families....what do the Clintons pay? what does George Soros pay, or Tom Steyer?

Do they take all their tax breaks? Do they not pay their fair share?

you cant win this battle, because you position is shit.......now back to the original question.

this is your statement, not mine

"We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich"

so how much do the rich pay?
And how will they pay nothing?
and why didn't Obama make them pay more?

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do

How much do the rich pay in taxes?

How much does Trump pay in taxes? How much do the Koch family pay? How about the Mars family?

Come on, tell me how much they pay in taxes.

I can accept a round figure, I can accept a percentage of their income. Try me.

How Much Do Rich Americans Pay in Taxes?

The problem here Ray, is that A) you're listening to the reporter who do the bidding for the rich and B) you're playing games with facts to make it look like something it isn't.

regular-filers_large.JPG

See the average income tax for those who earn $10 million or more is LOWER than those who earn $1 million? And yet there's nothing there about the multitudes who earn LESS than $1 million. We call it cherry picking Ray.

Also, this is ONLY income tax. It doesn't include other taxes which the rich manage to get past.

And they've manage to dupe the fuck out of your ass, as you're their star fucking cheer leader with big tits.

"Billionaire investing guru Warren Buffett is famous for saying that he pays a lower income tax rate than his secretary, "

How much? How much does Buffett pay?

I asked a SPECIFIC question and all you did was post a webpage which DOES NOT answer my question.

"Thanks to tax loopholes like those, one out of every three of America's top 400 income earners, each of whom had income above $110 million, paid a tax rate that was less than 15% in 2008, "

Less than 15%. 0% is less than 15%. -30% is less than 15%.

So how much do these one in three top 400 earns actually pay? You can't tell me, can you?

rich-tax-rate_large.JPG

8% of these, that's 32 billionaires, pay under 10%. Who's betting that these people are people like the Koch brothers, the people who spend a lot of money making sure they don't end up paying taxes. Instead they spend it on fooling people like you.

But again Ray, all this says is INCOME TAX.

I didn't ask about INCOME TAX. I asked about TAX.

So, do you have this information, or are you just going to throw websites at me which don't tell me anything?

Its too bad you guys don't like closing loopholes.....
and again your second graph shows me the taxes paid go up by income, so what is the problem?

Actually I think because it's none of our business. No matter what they pay, it's still a hell of a lot more than what your average American pays.

No, Buffett isn't doing anything for me, it just happens to work out that way. The reason we have lower capital gains taxes IS to encourage investments that do benefit all of us.

And that's the other thing that bothers me so much about these topics. The wealthy do benefit our society greatly. They create jobs, new taxation, products, services, and all the left can think of doing is cutting them down. The people they defend are the leaches of our society that contribute little or nothing, create problems for society, and people we can generally do without if you ask me.

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand that mindset.
You don't understand how economics work. Being "rich" does not do anything for anyone. A rich person is just someone entitled to goods and services. A rich person can be a worthless, lazy layabout rich kid who does absolutely nothing useful. That's the quickest way to make a lot of money in this country: inherit it.

The people who produce the goods and services are quite often middle class or poor. They get a little bit of money for their goods and services which they use to keep themselves alive by buying other goods and services. That's really how the economy works. A rich person is someone who inherited money from daddy. Essentially, it's entitlement they get to goods and services without ever having done anything for it. They often have little incentive to do anything useful since they don't really need any additional money. They are the real leeches, possibly even worse than deadbeat minority welfare moms person for person.

Stereotype much?
How do you think Trump got rich?
Working.
He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.
So fucking what?
that's the point of money, to leave it to your kids....what planet do you live on?

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?
Because they make over 90% of the income, and you should count state and local taxes, which kill the non-rich....

Why are you trying to deflect, this is about federal income taxes.

I know yes I know you are brainwashed, super dupe. That is the only Progressive tax we have, so your brain washers want to keep the discussion on that alone... You're hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Unfortunately, the story of the last 35 years is the story of income tax becoming more and more irrelevant, and the payroll, state and local taxes that kill the non-rich becoming the real story.

so you don't think anyone but the rich should pay taxes? Any tax? and you guys thought the deficit was bad now.....holy shit....

And once again a trumptard lies like a rug.

Blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than red states. Red states take more from the federal government than they pay.

Now go back to your double wide and be quiet.

Blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than red states. Res states take more from the federal government than they pay.

Do you ever post evidence to support your claims. you just seem to spouse talking points......show us the figures.

Blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than red states. Res states take more from the federal government than they pay.

Do you ever post evidence to support your claims. you just seem to spouse talking points......show us the figures.

This has been posted repeatedly along with links.

I'm on vacation and out of the country. You can do your own research.

Unlike teumploons I don't post lies.

But feel free to ask the insane o/p to substantiate his lies

Blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than red states. Red states take more from the federal government than they pay.

Gee, how about because sales taxes and property taxes are higher in many blue states...dumbass.
10 Most Expensive and Cheapest States to File Taxes

you lie all the time jillian
I want to see YOUR research......plus you made the claim, not me.

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?
Because they make over 90% of the income, and you should count state and local taxes, which kill the non-rich....

I know yes I know you are brainwashed, super dupe. That is the only Progressive tax we have, so your brain washers want to keep the discussion on that alone... You're hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Unfortunately, the story of the last 35 years is the story of income tax becoming more and more irrelevant, and the payroll, state and local taxes that kill the non-rich becoming the real story.

so you don't think anyone but the rich should pay taxes? Any tax? and you guys thought the deficit was bad now.....holy shit....
What an idiot... Of course not... But the non Rich should pay less and they should get better services cheaper education training and a one month paid vacation cheap daycare paid parental leave and better roads and bridges and airports etc etc, doofus.

you lie all the time jillian
I want to see YOUR research......plus you made the claim, not me.
The only question is how you dupes can be so ignorant... And you are the interested GOP voters... Unbelievable.
Perspective | Blue states already subsidize red states. Now red states want even more.

What an idiot... Of course not... But the non Rich should pay less and they should get better services cheaper education training and a one month paid vacation cheap daycare paid parental leave and better roads and bridges and airports etc etc, doofus.

Ok, what the heck, why should non-rich get better services, cheaper education, one month paid vacation, cheap daycare, paid parental leave and better roads?

Ok, what the heck, why should non-rich get better services, cheaper education, one month paid vacation, cheap daycare, paid parental leave and better roads?
Because it's good for the country, stupid dupe

Yup, I figured you'd have a dumbass response.

What this country is dying for is a healthy middle class and working class, so we have demand for product. That would truly float all boats, as opposed to your Pander to the rich mess, super doopity dupe LOL

What this country is dying for is a healthy middle class and working class, so we have demand for product. That would truly float all boats, as opposed to your Pander to the rich mess, super doopity dupe LOL
You don't know any of that, but you know all the details of myriad Phony scandals, don't you?

Actually you're wrong, the ones not making enough to pay taxes with rug rats will get more welfare through the expanded refundable rug rat credit.

Buying votes. "It's different when we do it!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back