OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

Actually you're wrong, the ones not making enough to pay taxes with rug rats will get more welfare through the expanded refundable rug rat credit.

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

Actually you're wrong, the ones not making enough to pay taxes with rug rats will get more welfare through the expanded refundable rug rat credit.

there goes that damn Trump again

how dare he allocate more funds for the children

:banghead:

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity.............learn how to read a CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) that all corporations must file.......every city, town, burg, county and state is a corporate entity and a subsidiary of USA.INC.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do

How much do the rich pay in taxes?

How much does Trump pay in taxes? How much do the Koch family pay? How about the Mars family?

Come on, tell me how much they pay in taxes.

I can accept a round figure, I can accept a percentage of their income. Try me.

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?

How much does Trump pay in taxes? How much do the Koch family pay? How about the Mars family?

I don't really care how much they pay. They aren't the ones asking for government handouts. What I do want to know is how much you pay. If you want your entire life run and paid for by the government then your tax rate should be 100%. You don't get to keep any of your money if you rely on government programs to live. As a matter of fact the tax system should be the opposite of progressive taxation. It should be the less you rely on government the less you pay. That would be an incentive to do better.

What difference does it make to you, you don't have to pay their taxes.

Who says you have to work? You can just as easily be a lazy rich kid who gets money from inherited investments. In fact, you'll benefit much more from the tax cuts than many workers.

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?
Because they make over 90% of the income, and you should count state and local taxes, which kill the non-rich....

Because they make over 90% of the income, and you should count state and local taxes, which kill the non-rich....

Why are you trying to deflect, this is about federal income taxes.

How Much Do Rich Americans Pay in Taxes?

Forum List

Back