OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

How much do the rich pay in taxes?

How much does Trump pay in taxes? How much do the Koch family pay? How about the Mars family?

Come on, tell me how much they pay in taxes.

I can accept a round figure, I can accept a percentage of their income. Try me.

How Much Do Rich Americans Pay in Taxes?

The problem here Ray, is that A) you're listening to the reporter who do the bidding for the rich and B) you're playing games with facts to make it look like something it isn't.

regular-filers_large.JPG

See the average income tax for those who earn $10 million or more is LOWER than those who earn $1 million? And yet there's nothing there about the multitudes who earn LESS than $1 million. We call it cherry picking Ray.

Also, this is ONLY income tax. It doesn't include other taxes which the rich manage to get past.

And they've manage to dupe the fuck out of your ass, as you're their star fucking cheer leader with big tits.

"Billionaire investing guru Warren Buffett is famous for saying that he pays a lower income tax rate than his secretary, "

How much? How much does Buffett pay?

I asked a SPECIFIC question and all you did was post a webpage which DOES NOT answer my question.

"Thanks to tax loopholes like those, one out of every three of America's top 400 income earners, each of whom had income above $110 million, paid a tax rate that was less than 15% in 2008, "

Less than 15%. 0% is less than 15%. -30% is less than 15%.

So how much do these one in three top 400 earns actually pay? You can't tell me, can you?

rich-tax-rate_large.JPG

8% of these, that's 32 billionaires, pay under 10%. Who's betting that these people are people like the Koch brothers, the people who spend a lot of money making sure they don't end up paying taxes. Instead they spend it on fooling people like you.

But again Ray, all this says is INCOME TAX.

I didn't ask about INCOME TAX. I asked about TAX.

So, do you have this information, or are you just going to throw websites at me which don't tell me anything?

You must think we have a flat tax in this country or something. Many of those billionaires make their money on capital gains---not income. Because of that, they are taxed differently. There are also low taxed bonds and those sort of things that keep their taxes lower even though they don't get a tremendous return as they would other investments.

What I can't figure out is your argument: is it the rich vs the richer or is it the rich vs the average person that you're upset about???? Remember that it's people like Buffett that are aiding our retirement accounts in the market. We want to encourage that--not discourage it.

Top 40% paying ALL income taxes, and leaving a tip

Buffet is yet another leftist hypocrite. How long did he fight the IRS last time because he felt he was paying too much in taxes? Think Buffett doesn't take every tax write-off he's allowed to? How about Gates? How about the Hollywood left?

The New York Times Paid No Taxes in 2014 - Breitbart

Yes, I know they're taxed differently.

The question I asked was "HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY IN TAX?" and your answer was "here's some article about one type of tax" and my response was "that doesn't tell me ANYTHING".

It's that simple.

You think Buffett is doing all this for you? He's not. There's a reason we don't know how much these people pay, and it's because they don't want us to know how little they're paying.

Actually I think because it's none of our business. No matter what they pay, it's still a hell of a lot more than what your average American pays.

No, Buffett isn't doing anything for me, it just happens to work out that way. The reason we have lower capital gains taxes IS to encourage investments that do benefit all of us.

And that's the other thing that bothers me so much about these topics. The wealthy do benefit our society greatly. They create jobs, new taxation, products, services, and all the left can think of doing is cutting them down. The people they defend are the leaches of our society that contribute little or nothing, create problems for society, and people we can generally do without if you ask me.

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand that mindset.
You don't understand how economics work. Being "rich" does not do anything for anyone. A rich person is just someone entitled to goods and services. A rich person can be a worthless, lazy layabout rich kid who does absolutely nothing useful. That's the quickest way to make a lot of money in this country: inherit it.

The people who produce the goods and services are quite often middle class or poor. They get a little bit of money for their goods and services which they use to keep themselves alive by buying other goods and services. That's really how the economy works. A rich person is someone who inherited money from daddy. Essentially, it's entitlement they get to goods and services without ever having done anything for it. They often have little incentive to do anything useful since they don't really need any additional money. They are the real leeches, possibly even worse than deadbeat minority welfare moms person for person.

The problem here Ray, is that A) you're listening to the reporter who do the bidding for the rich and B) you're playing games with facts to make it look like something it isn't.

regular-filers_large.JPG

See the average income tax for those who earn $10 million or more is LOWER than those who earn $1 million? And yet there's nothing there about the multitudes who earn LESS than $1 million. We call it cherry picking Ray.

Also, this is ONLY income tax. It doesn't include other taxes which the rich manage to get past.

And they've manage to dupe the fuck out of your ass, as you're their star fucking cheer leader with big tits.

"Billionaire investing guru Warren Buffett is famous for saying that he pays a lower income tax rate than his secretary, "

I asked a SPECIFIC question and all you did was post a webpage which DOES NOT answer my question.

"Thanks to tax loopholes like those, one out of every three of America's top 400 income earners, each of whom had income above $110 million, paid a tax rate that was less than 15% in 2008, "

So how much do these one in three top 400 earns actually pay? You can't tell me, can you?

rich-tax-rate_large.JPG

8% of these, that's 32 billionaires, pay under 10%. Who's betting that these people are people like the Koch brothers, the people who spend a lot of money making sure they don't end up paying taxes. Instead they spend it on fooling people like you.

So, do you have this information, or are you just going to throw websites at me which don't tell me anything?

You must think we have a flat tax in this country or something. Many of those billionaires make their money on capital gains---not income. Because of that, they are taxed differently. There are also low taxed bonds and those sort of things that keep their taxes lower even though they don't get a tremendous return as they would other investments.

What I can't figure out is your argument: is it the rich vs the richer or is it the rich vs the average person that you're upset about???? Remember that it's people like Buffett that are aiding our retirement accounts in the market. We want to encourage that--not discourage it.

Buffet is yet another leftist hypocrite. How long did he fight the IRS last time because he felt he was paying too much in taxes? Think Buffett doesn't take every tax write-off he's allowed to? How about Gates? How about the Hollywood left?

The question I asked was "HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY IN TAX?" and your answer was "here's some article about one type of tax" and my response was "that doesn't tell me ANYTHING".

It's that simple.

You think Buffett is doing all this for you? He's not. There's a reason we don't know how much these people pay, and it's because they don't want us to know how little they're paying.

Actually I think because it's none of our business. No matter what they pay, it's still a hell of a lot more than what your average American pays.

No, Buffett isn't doing anything for me, it just happens to work out that way. The reason we have lower capital gains taxes IS to encourage investments that do benefit all of us.

And that's the other thing that bothers me so much about these topics. The wealthy do benefit our society greatly. They create jobs, new taxation, products, services, and all the left can think of doing is cutting them down. The people they defend are the leaches of our society that contribute little or nothing, create problems for society, and people we can generally do without if you ask me.

You don't understand how economics work. Being "rich" does not do anything for anyone. A rich person is just someone entitled to goods and services. A rich person can be a worthless, lazy layabout rich kid who does absolutely nothing useful. That's the quickest way to make a lot of money in this country: inherit it.

The people who produce the goods and services are quite often middle class or poor. They get a little bit of money for their goods and services which they use to keep themselves alive by buying other goods and services. That's really how the economy works. A rich person is someone who inherited money from daddy. Essentially, it's entitlement they get to goods and services without ever having done anything for it. They often have little incentive to do anything useful since they don't really need any additional money. They are the real leeches, possibly even worse than deadbeat minority welfare moms person for person.

Stereotype much?

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do

How much do the rich pay in taxes?

How much does Trump pay in taxes? How much do the Koch family pay? How about the Mars family?

Come on, tell me how much they pay in taxes.

I can accept a round figure, I can accept a percentage of their income. Try me.
No one knows. Suffice to to say they pay a lot. But here again, we have reality. No matter what you are told you will still cry, lie and complain over something you know not one thing about.

regular-filers_large.JPG

rich-tax-rate_large.JPG

It's that simple.

Stereotype much?
How do you think Trump got rich?

It's that simple.

Stereotype much?
Working.

It's that simple.

Stereotype much?
Working.
He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

Thank you Trump I just adopted 12 kids to get in on that gubenmint tax credit, what do I get $2000 per kid? Shit, that along with my SS I can lay back and take life easy. I hope they're all teenagers so I can get them a job to help pay their way.

If you're on SSI, you shouldn't' be adopting anybody.

I'm not on SSI and never have been. I am drawing social security over 66.

It's that simple.

Stereotype much?

So because Trump got rich by inheriting his wealth that means every rich person is how you claim? No offense that is some very poor logic at work.

Stereotype much?
Working.
He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

Why do you even care? Are you this bitter over others success?

Stereotype much?
Working.
HE hasn't worked in the last 50 years?

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?
Because they make over 90% of the income, and you should count state and local taxes, which kill the non-rich....

Why are you trying to deflect, this is about federal income taxes.

I know yes I know you are brainwashed, super dupe. That is the only Progressive tax we have, so your brain washers want to keep the discussion on that alone... You're hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Unfortunately, the story of the last 35 years is the story of income tax becoming more and more irrelevant, and the payroll, state and local taxes that kill the non-rich becoming the real story.

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?
Because they make over 90% of the income, and you should count state and local taxes, which kill the non-rich....

I know yes I know you are brainwashed, super dupe. That is the only Progressive text we have, so your brain washers want to keep the discussion on that alone... You're hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Unfortunately story of the last 35 years is the story of income tax becoming more and more irrelevant, and the payroll, state and local taxes that kill the non-rich becoming the real story.
Really? Why all the butthurt? You need some cream? You wouldn't know "the real story" if it attacked you and beat some sense into you.

I know yes I know you are brainwashed, super dupe. That is the only Progressive text we have, so your brain washers want to keep the discussion on that alone... You're hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Unfortunately story of the last 35 years is the story of income tax becoming more and more irrelevant, and the payroll, state and local taxes that kill the non-rich becoming the real story.
Really? Why all the butthurt? You need some cream? You wouldn't know "the real story" if it attacked you and beat some sense into you.
Updated on Dec. 20 at 3:50 p.m. ET

The Republican tax bill, which Congress sent to President Trump on Wednesday, would give most Americans a tax cut next year, according to a new analysis. However, it would by far benefit the richest Americans the most. Meanwhile, many lower- and middle-class Americans would have higher taxes a decade from now ... unless a future Congress extends the cuts.

The average household would get a tax cut of $1,610 in 2018, a bump of about 2.2 percent in that average household's income, according to a report released Monday by the Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan think tank that has been critical of the tax overhaul plan.

POLITICS
Trump Celebrates Legislative Win After Congress Passes $1.5 Trillion Tax Cut Bill

However, extremes make averages, and the benefits would be much larger for richer households. A household earning $1 million or more would get an average cut of $69,660, an income bump of 3.3 percent. Compare that with the a tax cut of $870, or 1.6 percent, for the average household earning $50,000 to $75,000.

You believe the rich pay too much in taxes? You are a brainwashed functional fool of the greedy idiot rich, dumbass dupe. If you count all taxes, everyone pays between 18 and 29 percent of their income in taxes. And the richest end up with all the new wealth, and the country and the middle class go slowly to hell, for 35 years now.

You believe the rich pay too much in taxes? You are brainwashed functional full of the greedy idiot rich, dumbass dupe. If you count it all taxes everyone pays between 18 and 29 percent of their income in taxes. And the richest and up with all the new wealth, and the country and the middle class go slowly to hell, for 35 years now.
I'm never not amazed at how you lying trolls say people said things they didn't.

Forum List

Back