OK--How does one get into Judaism??

You got me, man. I don't know what everyone is talking about "ramming it down their throats." I don't get that feeling at all. No one I know who is a believer, of whatever faith, proselytizes to me or around me and I haven't been approached by a LDS cyclist in over six years.

Much ado about nothing, if you ask me.

I agree, it's repeated bullshit, and they think if they keep repeating it, it will become some kind of warped thing taken as truth. I'm a Chritian and I've never rammed my religious views down anyone's throat, nor do I know of any others who do either.

I am sorry, Newby!

Since you represent all of christiandom, saying what I said about Evangelical's Jesus freaks ramming their religion down my throat was totally invalidated by your blunt and non-emotional response.

I was just being sensitive, and over-reacted to your comments. I am sincerely sorry that you took "ramming their religion down my throat" as not an attempt to describe how christians spread the Truth of Christ trying to save my "damned to the hell fire soul" but as an insult to all christians in general.

You are correct Newby, I am wrong about my descriptions of christiainity.

It's not an insult, it's simply a lie, that's all. :eusa_angel:

There are no free copies that I can recieve?

Can I go up to a local Synagogue and request one?

The Christians have a habit of ramming their new Testaments down everbodies throat, Does Jews fall somewhere in between those two camps?

If you go to a Mosque the Muslims there should have no problem explaining the Quran to you if you have any questions.
Any Mosque I have ever been a member of had Free copies of the Quran for any and all visitors. :cool:

Yes me too, I have visited Mosques on Military bases and they also have free Qurans for visitors in English.

I do not believe that the poster using the user name "Muhammad" is a real muslim.

I believe he is a Islam hating poser trying to make muslims look bad.

Islam and the Prophet are 100% against racism. Period. :evil:

I do not believe that the poster using the user name "Muhammad" is a real muslim.

I believe he is a Islam hating poser trying to make muslims look bad.

Islam and the Prophet are 100% against racism. Period. :evil:

I really hope that is the case, there are alot of Black Muslims who would be really disapointed with those remarks.

In on first page of possible epic thread.

:popcorn:
ghost.jpg

Indeed....

This is the last speech given by the Prophet Muhammad right before he died.

There were thousands of people who were there and heard it.

He addressed the issue of racism in the last part of his speech.

Prophet Muhammed's Last Sermon

All praise be to Allah. We glorify Him and seek His help and pardon; and we turn to Him. We take refuse with Allah from the evils of ourselves and from the evil consequences of our deeds. There is none to lead him astray whom Allah guides aright, and there is none to guide him aright whom He leads astray. I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone, having no partner with Him, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His bondman and His Messenger. I admonish you, O bondmen of Allah! to fear Allah and I urge you to His obedience and I open the speech with that what is good.

Ye people! Listen to my words: I will deliver a message to you, for I know not whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you here again. O people! verily your blood, your property and your honor are sacred and inviolable until you appear before your Lord, as this day and this month are sacred for all. Verily you will meet your Lord and you will be held answerable for your actions. Have I not conveyed the message? O Allah! Be my witness. He who has any trust with him, should restore it to the person who deposited it with him. Beware, no one committing a crime is responsible for it but he himself. Neither the son is responsible for the crime of his father, nor the father responsible for the crime of his son.

O people! Listen to my words and understand them. You must know that a Muslim is the brother of the Muslim and they form one brotherhood. Nothing of his brother is lawful for a Muslim except what he himself allows willingly. So you should not oppress one another. O Allah! have I not conveyed the message?

Behold! all practices of paganism and ignorance are now under my feet. The blood-revenges of the days of ignorance are remitted. The first claim on blood I abolish is that of Ibn Rabilah Ibn Harith who was nursed in the tribe of SaÕd and whom the Hudhail killed. Usury is forbidden, but you will be entitled to recover your principal. Wrong not and you would not be wronged. Allah has decreed that there should be no usury and I make a beginning by remitting the amount of interest which Abbas b. Abd al-Muttalib has to receive. Verily it is remitted entirely.

O people! fear Allah concerning women. Verily you have taken them on the security of Allah and have made their persons lawful unto you by words of Allah. Verily you have certain rights over your women and your women have certain rights over you. It is incumbent upon them to honor their conjugal rights and not commit acts of impropriety which, if they do, you have authority to chastise them, yet not severely. If your wives refrain from impropriety and are faithful to you, clothe and feed them suitably. Behold! Lay injunctions upon women but kindly.

O people! Listen and obey though a mangled Abyssinian slave is your Amir if he executes the ordinances of the Book of Allah among you.

O people! Verily Allah has ordained for every man the share of his inheritance. The child belongs to the marriage-bed and the violator of wedlock shall be stoned. He who attributes his ancestry to other than his father or claims clientship to other than his master, the curse of Allah, that of the angels, and the people will be upon him. Allah will accept from him neither repentance nor righteousness.

O people! Listen, O listen! verily the Satan despairs of ever being worshipped in this land of yours, but he will be pleased even if you follow him in matters which you regard as trifles. Therefore, you abstain from obedience to Satan.

Verily, I have left amongst you the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Apostle which if you hold fast, you shall never go astray. And if you were asked about me, what would you say? They replied: ÒWe bear witness that you have conveyed the message and discharged your ministry.Ó

O people! Verily the intercalation (of a prohibited month) aggravates infidelity. Thereby the unbelievers are led to wrong. For they make it lawful one year and forbid it in another year to be in conformity with the number (of months) which Allah declared to be unlawful; so they consider violable that which Allah declared to be inviolable and they consider inviolable what Allah declared to be violable.

Verily the time has revolved in its own way from the day when the heavens and the earth were created. The number of months to Allah is twelve of which four are sacred; three are consecutive--Dhil QaÕdah, Dhil Hijjah, Muharram, and Rajab which is between Jamadah and ShaÕban. So I apprise you that your lives, your property and your honor must be as sacred to one another as this sacred day, in this sacred month, in this sacred town.

And your slaves; see that you feed them with such food as you eat yourselves; and clothe them with the clothes that you yourselves wear. And if they commit a fault which you are not inclined to forgive, then part with them for they are the servants of Allah and are not to be chastised.

Behold! Listen to me. Worship your Lord; offer prayers five times a day; observe fast in the month of Ramadan; make pilgrimage to the House (KaÕbah); pay readily the Zakat on your property and obey whatever I command you; only then you will get into heaven.

O people! Verily your Lord is one and your father is one. All of you belong to one ancestry of Adam, and Adam was created out of clay. There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab and for a non-Arab over an Arab; nor for white over the black nor for the black over the white except in piety. ÔVerily the noblest among you is he who is the most pious.Õ

Behold the nearer ones of you should convey the message to the remoter ones. I have conveyed the message.

Then looking up to the heaven, he said: O Lord! I have delivered the message and discharged my ministry.

O Lord! I beseech Thee, bear Thou witness unto it. It was at this time that the verse regarding the completion of religion was revealed to him: ÒThis day have I perfected fpr you your Faith, and completed My favor upon you. And I am well pleased with Al-Islam as your religion.Ó

But I'm pretty sure you gotta study the Torah, start attending a Synagogue, and undergo their special entrance ceremony much like the RCC does.

Be glad it aint Islam, where you'd have to become Chewbacca hairy, start abusing your wife, and making explosives for leisure time.:eek::lol:

But I'm pretty sure you gotta study the Torah, start attending a Synagogue, and undergo their special entrance ceremony much like the RCC does.

Pretty much the same even if the traditional ceremonies differ.

Conversion to Judaism (גיור‎, giyur) is a formal act undertaken by a non-Jewish person who wishes to be recognized as a full member of the Jewish community. A Jewish conversion is both a religious act and an expression of association with the Jewish people. A formal conversion is also sometimes undertaken to remove any doubt as to the Jewishness of a person who wishes to be considered a Jew.

It is not necessary for a person to formally convert to Judaism in order to adopt any or all beliefs and practices of Judaism. In Judaism, such people are referred to as righteous gentiles (see, for example the character of Job). There are various groups that have adopted Jewish customs and practices. For example, in Russia the Subbotniks have adopted most aspects of Judaism without formal conversion to Judaism.

The procedure for formal conversion depends on the sponsoring denomination, and depends on meeting the ritual and other requirements for a conversion of that denomination.

Click

Since Jews do not proselytize, the conversion rate is very small. As well, when one considers that the world wide population of Jewry is (as of 2010) estimated to be ~13 million people one can see this proof of minimal conversion.

Jews are constrained from eating pork. However, if you are starving and all there is around is pork, then you are commanded to eat. Interpreting the Torah to is all about extenuating circumstances and new modern interpretations regarding the circumstances are continually forthcoming and have been so for greater than three thousand years.

Uh oh... :eek: Does that mean that the Jews are 'ramming' their holy book down everyone's throat too? :lol:

You got me, man. I don't know what everyone is talking about "ramming it down their throats." I don't get that feeling at all. No one I know who is a believer, of whatever faith, proselytizes to me or around me and I haven't been approached by a LDS cyclist in over six years.

You don't live around Jehovah's Witnesses. We do and they come ALL THE TIME.
My dog loves them and we get a kick out of watching grown men and women do the 100 yard dash in world record times.

I enjoy discussing with them. For some reason, the feeling is not mutual and they do not come around anymore.

Go figure...

Uh oh... :eek: Does that mean that the Jews are 'ramming' their holy book down everyone's throat too? :lol:

My dog loves them and we get a kick out of watching grown men and women do the 100 yard dash in world record times.

I worked with a couple for many years, they never said a word, in or out of the office. Whne I have encountered them on my front step, they were nothing but polite and understanding, they left promptly when asked, no problem.

Maybe you just look like you need saving...

LOL

Hi all, you friendly agnostic here asking an important theological question of the other believers, the Jews. How about obtaining the true Bible--the "jewish" Bible?

How does one begin to learn about Judaism. Understand I come from a rich background of Gentile nonsense and disbelief. Just recently, I started to sense that there was something fundementally missing/inaccurate about the KJV of the Bible and it was pointed out to me that maybe I should consult the true Bible--The Jewish Bible.

Unfortunately, I have ran into some pretty dense hebrew dialect that I have absolutely no idea what they mean. For instance, I came across this website and I am thinking "What the hell is this guy talking about?" but if you listen closely you can here that he is speaking to an agreeable crowd!!

I guess telling you that my interest is actually a based on a universal format of what religion is. I think religions purpose is teach man how to live this life. But I do not believe in the superatural side of it literally and consider it to be more symbolic of historic events, exaltations of individuals and other. So the request is not for conversion to Judaism. I am telling you this just in case if you considere it blasphemous to give literature to non-believers. Especially considering what the greeks have done to the Bible.

Get yourself a "Tanak", it usually comes in both English and Hebrew. Good Luck. I've compared my New American Standard edition of the Bible with my friends Tanak and in most cases they are pretty close when it comes to the old Testament.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

This is the last speech given by the Prophet Muhammad right before he died.

There were thousands of people who were there and heard it.

He addressed the issue of racism in the last part of his speech.

1. I doubt he said all this infront of anybody, but for giggles sake, lets just say he did, and I will tear it *ALL* apart.

(***All praise be to Allah. We glorify Him and seek His help and pardon; and we turn to Him.***)

2. First they ask to be pardoned for the evil they are about to do, for allah, giving him the glory of the evil acts they are going to do next, then read what they want next, here.

(***We take refuse with Allah from the evils of ourselves and from the evil consequences of our deeds.***)

3. Right here Islam claims to be in with allah doing evil deeds seeking a place to hide with allah, this is horrible, and its what these insane bastards really believe, says it right there, open your eyes people!!! its pure evil to believe this way.

(***There is none to lead him astray whom Allah guides aright, and there is none to guide him aright whom He leads astray.***)

4. Here this text is saying, When allah brings a person into islam, there is none who can hault allah from doing so, and when allah guides that person into perdition, which is always the case, no one can save or help that person, not Jesus, not anybody, when allah throws you to the dogs, you're thrown to the dogs.

COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]

(***I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone, having no partner with Him, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His bondman and His Messenger.***)

5. Here we have the so called prophet saying god is god alone, all by himself, its a slam to Jesus who is *The Son of God* thats all this is, it has no other meaning whatsoever, then goes on to say that this mohammed is this gods singletary slave of some sort/ mouth piece, which is just crazy talk from a nutjob.

(***I admonish you, O bondmen of Allah! to fear Allah and I urge you to His obedience and I open the speech with that what is good.***)

6. Here this fruitcake is admonishing himself in the second person, (talking to himself like a batshit crazy person) telling himself to FEAR!!!!!! little g, god, then goes on to say what he has already said is good, which it may be for a batshit crazy child molestor.

(***Ye people! Listen to my words: I will deliver a message to you, for I know not whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you here again. ***)

7. Here is is claiming he may have to die, and listen up you bastards, because this is my last chance to rant my batshit crazy shtick to you losers.

(***O people! verily your blood, your property and your honor are sacred and inviolable until you appear before your Lord, as this day and this month are sacred for all.***)

8. Here he is saying, look as long as you understand me, your life, your things you have, and your honor, in unbreakable, until you meet his god, he is claiming his near death is sacred, and somehow, if those believers in him will believe in his honor, blood etc. then somehow it will transpose over to them, more talk from a crazy person.

(***Verily you will meet your Lord and you will be held answerable for your actions. Have I not conveyed the message?***)

9. For some reason instead of it being his god, its thier lord, so first off its you do evil while residing in allah, but later you will be judged for those evils you do, I think thats crazy, and makes no sense, bad trade off if you asked me. *Have I,...etc?*,...Sure muhammed, the message is, two fold, from both angles, you have to be insane to believe it, which the followers of these words have to be.

(***O Allah! Be my witness. He who has any trust with him, should restore it to the person who deposited it with him.***)

10. Now this crazy person claims that seeing you learned from me to follow allah, his allah, then you owe me, kinda like, pay me bitch I helped you now you owe me your life!, sounds like a crazy person to me.

(***Beware, no one committing a crime is responsible for it but he himself. Neither the son is responsible for the crime of his father, nor the father responsible for the crime of his son.***)

11. Borrowed from the old testement, (Sour Grapes), but again this flies in the face of the beginning of this text, first you hide in allah, refuge within him, then its your problem, bad trade off again, from a mentally derangged person.

(***O people! Listen to my words and understand them. You must know that a Muslim is the brother of the Muslim and they form one brotherhood. Nothing of his brother is lawful for a Muslim except what he himself allows willingly. So you should not oppress one another. O Allah! have I not conveyed the message?***)

12. This is crazy talk, nothings legal or allowed unless you ask the brother first, so if his house is on fire, and he's not there, you should ask him to put it out, otherwise its not legal to do so, or maybe his wife is pregnant and fell out in the yard, he's not there to ask, so you can do nothing, erhummmm,...crazy talk!

(***Behold! all practices of paganism and ignorance are now under my feet.***)

13. Now this sounds about right, seeing the moon god, they use the cresent, is thier first and mostly visiable pagan sign, sits atop most mosques.

(***The blood-revenges of the days of ignorance are remitted.***)

14. Claims all his filthing murdering should not be revenged, those whom he murdered were fools, and that fact they were fools won't be erased, or hid so they should retained by them, basically its thier faults, talk of a crazy man.

(***The first claim on blood I abolish is that of Ibn Rabilah Ibn Harith who was nursed in the tribe of SaÕd and whom the Hudhail killed.***)

15. Now he claims he can forgive some ones murder, one of his buddies offed this dude, hudhai, and mohammed says its fine, and its covered, I got your back buddy, while before, just a few numbers back, everyone is resonsible for thier own blood letting, crazy as batshit!!!

(***Usury is forbidden, but you will be entitled to recover your principal.***)

16. Whats wrong with this picture? Why loan out money if you are to expect nothing back but what you loaned? There's no good reason to do it, so why the hell do it? Unless its a family member, even that I would more than likely just give it away. This is what a crazy person would do, and a crazy bank, that would be out of business in a short time, Oh gee I get to recover my principle!!!!! Why not just use my money for other things?

(***Wrong not and you would not be wronged.***)

17. In what reality do these people live in? This is more crazy talk, people wrong people everyday, in mecca or here in USA, thats crazy! Its kinda a stolen saying, re-worked, by Jesus Christ the Lord, "Do unto other as you would have done to you", I don't think mohammed carries much, seeing he is mocking Jesus.

(***Allah has decreed that there should be no usury and I make a beginning by remitting the amount of interest which Abbas b. Abd al-Muttalib has to receive. Verily it is remitted entirely.***)

18. Here mohammed admits he receives interest, from some abd al-muttalib, but now he's about to die, so never mind, i will repay it, and its forgiven me for taking it by allah, now, seeing I'm dead soon. crazy talk!

(***O people! fear Allah concerning women. Verily you have taken them on the security of Allah and have made their persons lawful unto you by words of Allah.***)

19. Here he says, you have taken wives, you own them, they are your sex slaves, just whatever, allah gave them to you so do what you want to them. crazy talk!

(***Verily you have certain rights over your women and your women have certain rights over you.***)

20. Here he is saying your bitches have to obey your every word, if they don't beat the shit out of them, and oh by the way, you better keep them fed and clothed too.

(***It is incumbent upon them to honor their conjugal rights and not commit acts of impropriety which, if they do, you have authority to chastise them, yet not severely.***)

21. Here is is saying, damn he said that??? yes he did, he says, your women better get ready when your ready to romp, and do it with a smile, if they fail to do this, beat the shit out of them and then throw them on the bed a screw the hell out of them. crazy talk!

(***If your wives refrain from impropriety and are faithful to you, clothe and feed them suitably.***)

22. Here he is saying, if you get it when you want it, and she pleases you ontime and well, then go ahead buy them cloths they like, and buy them some foods they like too, crazy talk again!

(***Behold! Lay injunctions upon women but kindly.***)

23. Here he is saying make laws over them, stupid stuff, whatever you want, but do it with a smile on your face, don't be a prude when you lay down the laws, tell them a joke or something clever. crazy talk!

(***O people! Listen and obey though a mangled Abyssinian slave is your Amir if he executes the ordinances of the Book of Allah among you.***)

24. Here this crazy bastard takes a swipe at disfigured people, cripples, handi-capped, if they teach allahs word correctly then its ok that they are your leader, even if they are a crip. crazy talk!

(***O people! Verily Allah has ordained for every man the share of his inheritance. The child belongs to the marriage-bed and the violator of wedlock shall be stoned.***)

25. Here he's saying if the bitch gets another man after her husband is dead, and doesn't give the inhertance to the children then take her ass outside, and stone the bitch to death!, crazy talk!

(***He who attributes his ancestry to other than his father or claims clientship to other than his master, the curse of Allah, that of the angels, and the people will be upon him. Allah will accept from him neither repentance nor righteousness.***)

26. Here he's saying that if a person makes a claim on a dead mans estate, and doesn't honor his actual father, who may have been poor whatever, then he is a person that can never find forgiveness, and should be thrown out like a dog in the streets.

(***O people! Listen, O listen! verily the Satan despairs of ever being worshipped in this land of yours, but he will be pleased even if you follow him in matters which you regard as trifles.***)

27. Here he is saying, that Satan has always been in these lands, and is worshipped as then as now, don't go to Satan with small things otherwise you will make him angry at you and us as a whole, Satan is thier god, and its right there, now try to understand me, its in print!!!

(***Therefore, you abstain from obedience to Satan.***)

28. This is just crazy, after he claims don't ask for small stuff, he says don't pray openly to Satan, this he instructs so as not everyone knows its really Satan they pray too, he didn't want the world to know this, but still thats crazy batshit man, to write it down even, no doubt about it!!!

(***Verily, I have left amongst you the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Apostle which if you hold fast, you shall never go astray. And if you were asked about me, what would you say? They replied: ÒWe bear witness that you have conveyed the message and discharged your ministry.Ó***)

29. Here he is saying that some apostle, sunnah which *apostle* is a Christian term, if when you let go of me, cling to this crazy person sunnah, he will feed you more crazy batshit!

(***O people! Verily the intercalation (of a prohibited month) aggravates infidelity.***)

30. Here he is saying, if your bitch talks back and broods, this should be dealt with harshly, beat her down fast before she does it again, then stone the bitch, crazy talk!

(***Thereby the unbelievers are led to wrong. For they make it lawful one year and forbid it in another year to be in conformity with the number (of months) which Allah declared to be unlawful; so they consider violable that which Allah declared to be inviolable and they consider inviolable what Allah declared to be violable.***)

31. Here he is saying, just beat the women often, keep them inline, don't let off like the gentiles do, just beat and beat, till the women lives in so much fear, they won't shit till you say they can. crazy talk!

(***Verily the time has revolved in its own way from the day when the heavens and the earth were created.***)

32. Here he is saying, I have learned the secrets of heaven now, all of them from the beginning of time, I got this handled, just follow me, I got your back. crazy talk!

(***The number of months to Allah is twelve of which four are sacred; three are consecutive--Dhil QaÕdah, Dhil Hijjah, Muharram, and Rajab which is between Jamadah and ShaÕban.***)

33. Here he is saying, I know how many months in a year there are, and only four are some how sacred, just because I said so, how do you like that dudes???!!!,...crazy talk.

(***So I apprise you that your lives, your property and your honor must be as sacred to one another as this sacred day, in this sacred month, in this sacred town.***)

34. Here he is saying, seeing I'm about to croke and my time is at hand, these next four months will remain sacred, just because I said so, hows that?!!! crazy talk!!!

(***And your slaves; see that you feed them with such food as you eat yourselves; and clothe them with the clothes that you yourselves wear. And if they commit a fault which you are not inclined to forgive, then part with them for they are the servants of Allah and are not to be chastised.***)

35. Here he is saying, Slaves are cool, as long as they get something good to eat, and clothe them too, if they steal your stuff just let them go because all slaves work for allah the evil bastard! crazy talk!

(***Behold! Listen to me. Worship your Lord; offer prayers five times a day; observe fast in the month of Ramadan; make pilgrimage to the House (KaÕbah); pay readily the Zakat on your property and obey whatever I command you; only then you will get into heaven.*)))

36. Here he is saying bow down to Satan five times a day, fast when I tell you too, go to mecca once a year, pay taxes, and do just whatever I say, and then and only then, I will get you into heaven! crazy talk!

(***O people! Verily your Lord is one and your father is one.***)

37. Here again he goes after Jesus Christ, in a stupid sort of way, he claims the Lord is one, and so is your father, isn't that still two, just add them up!, another statement of a crazy man!

(***All of you belong to one ancestry of Adam, and Adam was created out of clay.***)

38. You see pagan idols are made out of clay too, so he says that humans are indeed made in the image of idols, when we all know God made man from *DUST*. more crazy talk!

(***There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab and for a non-Arab over an Arab; nor for white over the black nor for the black over the white except in piety. ÔVerily the noblest among you is he who is the most pious.Õ***)

39. Here he is saying, that arabs are more pious, and everyone else is not as good, but some how they are all the same, wether black or white or arab, crazy talk!

(***Behold the nearer ones of you should convey the message to the remoter ones. I have conveyed the message.***)

40. Here he is saying, I am saying this batshit crazy stuff, you who are hearing it, take it to those who live farther than here! crazy talk!

(***Then looking up to the heaven, he said: O Lord! I have delivered the message and discharged my ministry.***)

41. Here he is saying, Ol Satan, I have done your bidding, and am coming home to you in hell now, or soon. crazy talk!

(***O Lord! I beseech Thee, bear Thou witness unto it. It was at this time that the verse regarding the completion of religion was revealed to him:***)

42. Here he is saying, I have made this stuff up for you Satan, bear my witness unto this fact, somehow it is finished, stupid copying of what Jesus did, crazy talk!

(***ÒThis day have I perfected fpr you your Faith, and completed My favor upon you. And I am well pleased with Al-Islam as your religion.Ó***)

43. Here he is just going batchit crazy out loud, like he is doing something that reflects well on allah, his god, and some how established the religion of islam, sort of borrows words from Jesus Christ, when Jesus talks to the apostles saying he kept those who The Father had given, etc. etc.....pure batchit crazy talk!

44. This whole statement is full of batshit crazy talk! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Hi all, you friendly agnostic here asking an important theological question of the other believers, the Jews. How about obtaining the true Bible--the "jewish" Bible?

How does one begin to learn about Judaism. Understand I come from a rich background of Gentile nonsense and disbelief. Just recently, I started to sense that there was something fundementally missing/inaccurate about the KJV of the Bible and it was pointed out to me that maybe I should consult the true Bible--The Jewish Bible.

Unfortunately, I have ran into some pretty dense hebrew dialect that I have absolutely no idea what they mean. For instance, I came across this website and I am thinking "What the hell is this guy talking about?" but if you listen closely you can here that he is speaking to an agreeable crowd!!

I guess telling you that my interest is actually a based on a universal format of what religion is. I think religions purpose is teach man how to live this life. But I do not believe in the superatural side of it literally and consider it to be more symbolic of historic events, exaltations of individuals and other. So the request is not for conversion to Judaism. I am telling you this just in case if you considere it blasphemous to give literature to non-believers. Especially considering what the greeks have done to the Bible.

Do what I did - call a Rabbi and see if you can have a talk with him about religion. It worked for me and I attended a Synagogue for a good while. I never converted but I certainly met a lot of good and generous people who didn't hold my being a gentile against me.

Thanks Granny, I think I will do that especially since there is a synagogue nearby.

Forum List

Back