the Sabbath: Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday for me and no, I do not believe that it matters in regards to one's salvation. If it does and working on the Sabbath is taboo then I am in some major trouble.

Immie

Sunday for me and no, I do not believe that it matters in regards to one's salvation. If it does and working on the Sabbath is taboo then I am in some major trouble.

Immie
the working on the sabbath only matters if you want to live by the OT Law

• Banned
when I said does it matter, I meant does it matter which day you choose?

when I said does it matter, I meant does it matter which day you choose?
if you are following the OT Law, then yes, it does
if not,, then it matters not

but Sunday is NOT the sabbath, it is Sunday

and really, Saturday is not the Sabbath, it spans parts of Friday and Saturday

Last edited:

Immie

Yes, I know that which is why I said that I do not believe it does because if it did I was in trouble.

Immie

Immie
] should.nt all believers live by the OT unless you think the ten commamdments are insignificant

Immie
] should.nt all believers live by the OT unless you think the ten commamdments are insignificant

do you eat pork?

When is the Sabbath (Shabbat)? Simple.......sunset Friday to sunset Saturday. Written in the Torah, and has been that way for over 5700 years.

The Christians saying it's on Sunday? Nope.......just another attempt by Rome and the early church to distance themselves from the OT, as a way to hold only Yeshua (who was Jewish) as the one true religion.

Sadly, we all know how much the Roman Catholics have bungled things like Yeshua's birthday (was actually closer to mid-late October) and mixed it in with Odin's (a Norse deity) birthday, as well as tied Yeshua's resurrection (Easter) to the Spring solstice.

If they got major stuff like that wrong, why would you believe that the Sabbath is Sunday?

When is the Sabbath (Shabbat)? Simple.......sunset Friday to sunset Saturday. Written in the Torah, and has been that way for over 5700 years.

The Christians saying it's on Sunday? Nope.......just another attempt by Rome and the early church to distance themselves from the OT, as a way to hold only Yeshua (who was Jewish) as the one true religion.

Sadly, we all know how much the Roman Catholics have bungled things like Yeshua's birthday (was actually closer to mid-late October) and mixed it in with Odin's (a Norse deity) birthday, as well as tied Yeshua's resurrection (Easter) to the Spring solstice.

If they got major stuff like that wrong, why would you believe that the Sabbath is Sunday?

I think you're right. But does it make a difference if you use sunday instead of fri/sat?

If you're Jewish, use Fri-Sat.

If you're Christian, use Sunday. But don't down someone else for their choice of days to worship.

No. I'm not doing that. I'm just curious as to which one is correct.

Forum List

Back