Ok. ENOUGH! American RACE relations must be explored!

What happens when I do??

Then you will put forth a counter argument...

So why the fuck would I go out of my way and spend time to provide evidence you will just attempt to bash???

I'm not dumb like you..

In other words, you were just talking out your ass AGAIN and cannot support your claims. Why bother to keep making such claims when you have to know you will just end up looking stupid AGAIN?

Guess what bitch? I'm not your teacher...

If you want information then you can pay me for it bitch...

You're nobody's teacher because (for one thing) you have nothing to teach. Talking out your ass and making unsubstantiated claims is not teaching. It seems you have had little to no experience with 'teacher' in your brief, immoral, deluded life.

Right wingers don't like black people.

What is there to "explore"?

Now there's no surprise.

rderp has nothing of integrity or honesty to offer. So he just lies.

And it is quite apparent he didn't view the video, either.

To correct the always dishonest and painfully stupid rderp, he is of course just wrong. Right wingers do not give a hoot about race.

You racist whacked out left-wingers do.

The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason.

That tiny 10% in the Republican Party includes ALL their blacks, gays, Hispanics, Muslims, feminists, liberals, college professors, teachers, scientists and so on. What message is that sending? It couldn't be more clear.

The reason would be the racism directed at caucasians by all other races. The other reason is the Republican party doesn't promise handouts the way Democrats do, just to get a vote. That and the Democrat Party tends to attract all of the deviants, losers, ignorant, criminal, naive, uneducated, unproductive leeches on the planet. A bunch of lemmings willing to follow O"Bamma right off the cliff.

In other words, you were just talking out your ass AGAIN and cannot support your claims. Why bother to keep making such claims when you have to know you will just end up looking stupid AGAIN?

You're nobody's teacher because (for one thing) you have nothing to teach. Talking out your ass and making unsubstantiated claims is not teaching. It seems you have had little to no experience with 'teacher' in your brief, immoral, deluded life.

Not my fault you doubt what I chose to tell you.....

I bet if I had a microphone in my face and an MSNBC logo on the right side you would agree and accept what I'm saying as truth bitch..

Not my fault you doubt what I chose to tell you.......

Of course it is. It is entirely your fault that you chose to make claims you cannot support. Your pattern of behavior all but demands reasonable people doubt your claims. No talking your way around that, champ.

I bet if I had a microphone in my face and an MSNBC logo on the right side you would agree and accept what I'm saying as truth bitch..

Again we see your failure of logic and general weakness of mind.

Or to put it in terms you might understand: Yo, dat shit don't make no sense, bitch!

Or to put it in terms you might understand: Yo, dat shit don't make no sense, bitch!

:lol:

You may as well say: "those who don't agree with me are illogical."

You don't even know what the fuck the word means...

Now go fuck off...........

There you go again with the logic shit..................

We dance around it.

We gently divert the discussion.

But we shouldn't.

We MUST explore the problem of race relations in this country.

I offer you, now, to get the ball rolling, Exhibit "A."

The white man doesn't want you to see this - YouTube

thanks for opening this subject for discussion, L...

I, by nature, haven't a racist bone in my body... I dislike everyone equally... lol...

but when I see black people mindlessly buy into what certain high-profile black folks are peddling when they cry "Racist!", when it's simply a matter of other folks wanting to have the government leave 'em the fuck alone... lord help me, I gotta admit... I'm prone to think to myself, "goddam fuckin' dumb-shit jiggaboos"...

Shit logic is YOUR problem, kid.

It's your problem...

Your logic will drag us all down the tubs and then of course when that occurs you will play poor innocent victim...

:lol:

You may as well say: "those who don't agree with me are illogical."

You don't even know what the fuck the word means...

Now go fuck off...........

No, that's not what it means. I'm not at all surprised that YOU seem to be completely unfamiliar with the term.

It's your problem...

Your logic will drag us all down the tubs and then of course when that occurs you will play poor innocent victim...

"Down the tubs" huh?

The fucking genius strikes again... :rolleyes:

Keep on destroying society - see what happens bitch..

You want anarchy bitch hoe???

What some OWS shit??

You think you're smart bitch??

Lets see how smart you are when the economy collapses..

You'll be begging guys like me to protect you and for an illogical reason your assets.

Oh yeah it was progressive FDR that locked up the Asians, Italians and communists.

I could write a book about this shit...

I find it hard to believe that you could even read a book. Don't get ahead of yourself.

And FDR didn't lock up "Asians," he threw Japanese Americans into concentration camps.

"Read a book"

I'm doing a quite job expressing myself on this board.

Oh and I own about 500+ books...

Not to mention all the books I have borrowed from my grandparents collection.

Try reading something that was published pre-civil war...

I have read books that are 600-700 years old...

You are in no position to tell me anything...

I speak at you - you don't speak at me...

I knew the books in the prison library were old but.............

It's your problem...

"Down the tubs" huh?

What some OWS shit??

You'll be begging guys like me to protect you and for an illogical reason your assets.

Do you see why I keep pointing out your failure of logic? I'll help you out a little because I'm starting to feel guilty batting you around like this when you don't even seem capable of understanding what is happening to you. If you don't have any concrete reason to suppose that any of the above applies to me then any conclusions you draw based on an assumption that it does is illogical. See how that works? Have I indicated anywhere that I am engaged in or supportive of "destroying society"? Have I indicated anywhere that I support anarchy? Have I indicated anywhere that I support the OWS movement or its ilk? You are trying to draw a conclusion based on a false assumption (or in this case, a blind guess) and a lack of information. That is illogical. There, did that help you a little? What you are trying to do is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "you're a poopy-head!" over and over because you apparently have nothing rational to add.

Last edited:
It's your problem...

"Down the tubs" huh?

What some OWS shit??

Guys like you? What do guys like you do?

Forum List

Back