OK Brainiacs, how would YOU prevent future school shootings?

Let's here it from all you gun control freaks...

Don’t let teens buy handguns and AR style rifles .

Let local police decide if an applicant is suitable for gun license .
Don’t let teens buy handguns

What state do you live in where a teen can buy a handgun?

Not Florida!
can you expand on that?

are you saying a teen CAN buy a handgun in Florida?

Yes ! didn’t Cruz also have handguns?

if he did, he did't purchase it, legally, anyway.

"In Florida, the process of purchasing a Handgun is slightly more regulated than the process of purchasing a long gun. In addition to meeting all the restrictive criteria for buying a long gun, a person who wants to purchase a Handgun must also be 21 years old — not 18."

florida handgun laws and regulations - Bing

"Gun control freaks"? What about us normal regular folks that oppose the pro gun nutter insanity? Because, that's were this issue begins. They need a big dose of reality in that cool aid they drink.

You are a gun-control freak.
You remind me of a line from that old Buffalo Springfield song : There's a man with a gun over there, telling me I have to beware". You sir, are not in any position to be name calling.

"Gun control freaks"? What about us normal regular folks that oppose the pro gun nutter insanity? Because, that's were this issue begins. They need a big dose of reality in that cool aid they drink.

You remind me of a line from that old Buffalo Springfield song : There's a man with a gun over there, telling me I have to beware". You sir, are not in any position to be name calling.

That's a fact, not name calling.

Don’t let teens buy handguns and AR style rifles .

Let local police decide if an applicant is suitable for gun license .
Don’t let teens buy handguns

Not Florida!
can you expand on that?

"In Florida, the process of purchasing a Handgun is slightly more regulated than the process of purchasing a long gun. In addition to meeting all the restrictive criteria for buying a long gun, a person who wants to purchase a Handgun must also be 21 years old — not 18."

Hold on. He can’t buy a handgun but CAN buy an AR !?

1 Minimum 2 armed security guards on duty at all times.

2 Security camera system

3 Student ID required to enter school

4 All classroom doors lockable from the inside

5 100% gun ban in Democrat congressional districts

Not Florida!
can you expand on that?

Hold on. He can’t buy a handgun but CAN buy an AR !?

same as any state.

You, my dear, confuse opinion with facts, then add spurious pejoratives to slander people. This is a serious issue, which you seem willing to mock for your own needs.

We are insane? All we want is the ability to protect ourselves when the police cannot. What's insane about that? And the fact that you don't want us to be able to do that sounds more like insanity to me. I've carried a gun for almost 30 years and never fucked up and only pulled it once.

You, my dear, confuse opinion with facts, then add spurious pejoratives to slander people. This is a serious issue, which you seem willing to mock for your own needs.

No, that would be you and your tactics, but thank you for playing. Now, is your homework done?

Any serious replies?

A trained officer with a tactical shotgun, specifically trained in close quarters combat with the shotgun. It's cheap, it's effective, it could be put into place in weeks. For less than the cost of one fighter jet, or Trumps wall.

Eliminate the sale of AR-15's and other repeating rifles to the general public.

No selling of guns at gun shows without background checks.

Must be 21 or older to buy any gun.

Anyone with a mental health problem cannot buy a gun.

Anyone found guilty of violence of any kind banned from having a gun.

Any serious replies?

A trained officer with a tactical shotgun, specifically trained in close quarters combat with the shotgun. It's cheap, it's effective, it could be put into place in weeks. For less than the cost of one fighter jet, or Trumps wall.
Except Skews..no one can predict what a person will do in a combat situation..like that Cop in Florida..he was there for that very situation..and he froze..and let those kids die.

Any serious replies?

You don't use a shotgun in close quarters combat, dumbass!

You anti-gun nuts have been talking about effective ranges of weapons and body armor info you find on Google, but don't realize that a shotgun is one of the least effective weapons against a school shooter! It's about as good as a Taser.

All a shotgun is going to do is attract unwanted attention and almost guarantee that you will be taken down before you ever get close to the effective range of your shotgun.

A tactical shotgun in the classroom would make more sense if you were merely defending and not trying to take down the shooter, but that would be the teacher, not a police officer or security guard.

No, that would be you and your tactics, but thank you for playing. Now, is your homework done?
Why do pro gun people have this weird paranoia for everyone that dosen't agree with them, usually involving involving some kind of surreptitious plot and then segue off into slanders and misdirection? "Is your Homework done"? What does that even mean?

Last edited:
Eliminate the sale of AR-15's and other repeating rifles to the general public.

No selling of guns at gun shows without background checks.

Must be 21 or older to buy any gun.

Anyone with a mental health problem cannot buy a gun.

Anyone found guilty of violence of any kind banned from having a gun.

Those in red text are already in place. I assume you were just joking about this.

Forum List

Back