HEADS UP! President Trump To Give Presser At 2PM EST

• Banned
Update!

Here's the live feed.

Should be a doozy!
trump-firing-pistol-gif.gif

Next Question!

President Trump Holds Joint News Conference Australian Prime Minister, Feb 23 2018

I just saw a picture of Trump on his way to his speech...

19ctik.jpg

lolol, fake president Trump holding a fake press conference afterwards (now) where he limits the press to 2 questions,
and who does he call on first? OneAmerica News Network, a CONSERVATIVE BIASED 'news' media operation.

The Trumpenfuhrer will speak to the press in 23 minutes. I will post a live feed when available.

I will make sure to be far from the TV and computer during that time.

Always worth noting that the OP, the perfect example of the perfect Trump supporter, proudly refers to him as 'the Fuhrer'.

That's all you need to know about the Trump base. The basest of bases.

• Banned
lolol, fake president Trump holding a fake press conference afterwards (now) where he limits the press to 2 questions,
and who does he call on first? OneAmerica News Network, a CONSERVATIVE BIASED 'news' media operation.
His White Privilege allows him to call anyone he wants. That's the beauty of being gifted with White Privilege by the grace of God.

His White Privilege allows him to call anyone he wants. That's the beauty of being gifted with White Privilege by the grace of God.

New Topics

Forum List

Back