Oil hit $92.21 today

That's been the accusation for 30 years ever since Israel finally paid their bill for Iranian crude oil.
Not an accusation, simple facts. Radical religious leaders of a particular tribe took over Iran. The money in banks, does not belong to a tribal leader that takes over the government with military force.

It is certainly stupid, to support and give billions of dollars to radical religious leaders that openly state they will destroy the USA.

Not an accusation, simple facts. Radical religious leaders of a particular tribe took over Iran. The money in banks, does not belong to a tribal leader that takes over the government with military force.

It is certainly stupid, to support and give billions of dollars to radical religious leaders that openly state they will destroy the USA.

The money belonged to Iran before the Ayatollah.

It belongs to the people of Iran.. You ever heard of Operation Ajax?

Iran will never attack the US or Israel, drama queen. Netanyahu has you by the short hair.

That will also help Iran build nuclear weapons. You are, really smart.

And?

We were told the world would end as we knew it NK ever got one, they had it for 20 plus years and nothing bad has happened.

the fact that the US used to drill and keep our own oil.

And now we produce more than we ever have and export more than we ever have.

What is your plan to stop companies from selling their oil overseas?

Do you think we should nationalize the oil industry?

Moron, he thwarted the Chinese. They are the only ones to benefit from keystone XL. There's no benefit to US consumers or taxpayers.

I don't know about that, but I do know that Biden kept selling our oil yet refuses to allow us to drill for it in our own country. He also wants to do away with gas stoves and ceiling fans and make everything electric and completely do away with fossil fuels.

You mean the keystone XL that only benefits the Chinese? You're a real dunce.

Think whatever you want to about me, but I'm a lot smarter than you guys think I am.

It belongs to the people of Iran. You ever heard of Operation Ajax?

Iran will never attack the US or Israel, drama queen. Netanyahu has you by the short hair.
Yes, it belongs to the people of Iran, not the dictators in charge. The Mullahs are not the people of Iran, they are dictators. The Mullahs have no claim on dollars we have sanctioned.

Does not matter, they still control the prices when they cut production.

Seems you should know this

The US has the highest lift costs in the world. ..so this is good for US production.

We buy about 11% of our imported crude from OPEC.

Well duh but all of that is irrelevant to the fact that the US used to drill and keep our own oil.

The US has imported oil since 1950. When Trump was president we imported 7-9 million bpd from Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and Russia. You're incapable of learning anything.

good point, North Korea and Iran are the same culturally, Ideologically.

Now that you have explained this, everyone should get Nuclear Weapons, great idea!

Who the hell are we, the only country to ever use one, to tell other countries they cannot have them.

we are the good guys

hysterical-laughter.gif

Forum List

Back